Pages:
Author

Topic: can bitcoin govern the whole world? - page 2. (Read 1943 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
May 13, 2018, 09:37:49 PM
As of now bitcoin has no power to govern the whole world , in financial status their is still central bank that govern the finances transactions , bitcoin is just popular circulating in the digital world, is the outside world accept cryptocurrency then that is time bitcoin might govern the world.
POM
Activity: 547
Merit: 254
May 13, 2018, 09:18:24 PM
Well, i actuallt don’t know what to think about this. Some people thinks that it’s highly possible in future but for me, it sounds very utopic. I think it’s not that easy and there is long way to get there.
Activity: 950
Merit: 517
May 13, 2018, 08:23:24 PM
This could be happen in the future because bitcoin is the future of currency, most of the country I think accepted bitcoin at that time and used it on every establishment, the best part is bitcoin will eliminate fiat so every country should used crypto.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
May 13, 2018, 08:21:24 PM
Nowadays bitcoin reach other countries and it is use in some transactions and very helpful in some country's economic.
What you can say?
Can bitcoin govern the world of business market, govern the world of every payments as it is moving to make it the future money.?
Bitcoin is a pioneer of other coin coins that exist in cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is a huge value that is digital or virtual. In the future, digital payments will become more and more bizarre and bitcoin will be a solution
Activity: 196
May 13, 2018, 08:17:10 PM
If this would happen i would love so. Eventually bitcoin will eventually accepted worldwide but some countries will still give priority thier local currencies than they will give bitcoin. Most of the people will see that bitcoin will be an asset of easy transferability.
Activity: 283
May 13, 2018, 08:13:43 PM
If this would happen, I don't think it would be anytime soon. With some government going against it and some outrightly forbidding it coupled with those holding it as investments instead of currency, it is a long shot.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
May 13, 2018, 08:02:12 PM
Bitcoin will eventually be accepted worldwide but some countries will still give priority their local currencies than they will give to bitcoin. Most people wil only see bitcoin as an asset of easy transferability.
Activity: 726
Merit: 251
May 13, 2018, 07:58:31 PM
Bitcoin not only creates the industry as a whole with professional sort of game rules but allows for ordinary people to earn money, but is risky in your life and that is the change that bitcoin brings to the world. Cool
Activity: 451
Merit: 15
Investor
May 13, 2018, 07:24:55 PM
Nowadays bitcoin reach other countries and it is use in some transactions and very helpful in some country's economic.
What you can say?
Can bitcoin govern the world of business market, govern the world of every payments as it is moving to make it the future money.?
It is possibke that bitcoin could dominate the investment industry. Even more so the market if this happens. Bitcoin is one of the most accessible ways of investment. Even easier to pull-off than stocks and easier to understabd as well. This ease-of-access-and-use attracts investors and users alike, making them invest. All in all, it is possible for bitcoin to govern the market, but I don't see it coming anytine soon. Give bitcoin 5-10 years and it could be possible.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
May 13, 2018, 06:36:06 PM
Why not? Bitcoin has already shown what it is capable of in recent years. What can prevent it from providing the world with an indestructible economy and technology?
Activity: 756
Merit: 541
May 13, 2018, 06:34:37 PM
It is definitely time consuming. If all countries have positive attitude towards bit coin and accept it as medium of trading in their daily life then only it can govern the whole world. It is totally uncertain
Activity: 253
Gamblica Token Sale launch 01.03.2018!
May 13, 2018, 06:34:22 PM
What you can say?
Every day the popularity of bitcoin grows and the number of investors increases.  In the near future, bitcoin can greatly affect the entire global financial system.
Activity: 265
The World’s First Blockchain Core
May 13, 2018, 06:31:19 PM
if the btc will become the only currency and govern the world it means that the world will become the most centralized place in the whole of its past history which is quite far from the mission and vision of btc.
Activity: 840
Merit: 508
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
May 13, 2018, 06:26:36 PM
Decentralized governance isn't on Bitcoins feature list, it doesn't have much smart-contract functionality like NEO or ethereum so I really don't see how it can be used for decentralized governments or corporations. if you are asking if it can control the world, as per money makes the world go round, then yes, it can fall into the same category as money and bitcoin are synonymous
Activity: 283
May 13, 2018, 06:11:34 PM
This is of course a huge statement, the whole world will not obey a single currency, as long as the authorities in many countries are greedy and stupid officials. They only think about their pockets.
Activity: 83
May 13, 2018, 05:53:06 PM
I don't know its technology is powerful and preferred technology. Businessmen around the world can not be indifferent to this situation. These guys use things that make things easier
Activity: 798
Merit: 121
May 13, 2018, 05:41:36 PM
What you can say?

There is growing number of people engaging in crypto currencies and bitcoin is really popular. As our society becomes more reliant to modern day technologies, I believe that crypto currency will be the future of our economy. I hope that these cryptos will be more commonly use by the public and give rise to a new era of living.
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.
May 13, 2018, 05:37:31 PM
What you can say?

Bitcoin now tops the industry of cryptocurrency and eventually I hope it will top the whole economy in the future. I can see that block chain technology and the market for cryptos will grow more in the future so it will be not surprising that this industry will also be the future dominant currency in the economy.
Activity: 688
Merit: 106
May 13, 2018, 05:33:23 PM
What you can say?

I do believe that bitcoin and the whole cryptomarket can lead economic side of our society to success in the future. It will take time and great effort and support from many sectors of the society but it will happen eventually in my opinion. For the years to come, I believe that more companies will be integrated to this market and spread this great innovation to the public.
Activity: 429
May 13, 2018, 05:21:47 PM
Bitcoin has been desirable to people all over the world, many investors are investing bitcoin, and bitcoin has also been used in transactions in several countries. meaning there has been recognition of bitcoin. this indicates that bitcoin has an influence and has the power to be able to regulate the business market and is used in payment of a transaction. for it is possible that bitcoin will become future money recognized by the whole world, and in the end bitcoin can organize the whole world.
Pages:
Jump to: