Pages:
Author

Topic: can bitcoin govern the whole world? - page 5. (Read 1943 times)

Activity: 239
Merit: 10
May 12, 2018, 08:30:06 AM
Nowadays bitcoin reach other countries and it is use in some transactions and very helpful in some country's economic.
What you can say?
Can bitcoin govern the world of business market, govern the world of every payments as it is moving to make it the future money.?
As for me, I think that bitcoin can really make a big impact on the whole world through its factor like a cashless payment system but then I think it cannot stand alone unless its bolatility and then its price are also fixed and remained costant. Hence, I think that bitcoin can still be like that with a proper paper system and the currency hand in hand might be also be implemented.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
May 12, 2018, 08:18:33 AM
Bitcoin has a great impact in the economy but to govern the whole world? I think it does not have that capacity. First and foremost, there are countries that doesn't accept and does not allow Bitcoin transactions. Second, in some countries only few accepts such mode of payment. Third, not all/only a few percentage of people knows that it exist.
Activity: 274
May 12, 2018, 06:59:04 AM
Even though the bitcoin found lots of support from people all over the world it is not quite enough for this currency to dominate because the government itself questions the legitimacy of it and stays between banning or accepting it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 30
May 12, 2018, 12:21:33 AM
Yes, can bitcoin govern the whole world because of the continuous of users that using of it,
the cryptocurrenccy replace the local business in different country because of getting a higher demand and investors in this business.
Activity: 280
May 11, 2018, 12:20:30 PM
Nowadays, BTC is spreading all over the world. Keeping a bigger role in the economic development of the world. Bitcoin is used as a transit partner. Bitcoin is now in use and use of banks. It can quickly make payments in the world. Bitcoin is still illegal in some countries in the world. But how Bitaken is going forward, it seems that it will rule the world at one time.
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
May 11, 2018, 12:06:04 PM
Nowadays bitcoin reach other countries and it is use in some transactions and very helpful in some country's economic.
What you can say?
Can bitcoin govern the world of business market, govern the world of every payments as it is moving to make it the future money.?

Why did you say, Bitcoin can govern? Governing things needs actual people not any such kind of thing.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
May 11, 2018, 12:04:04 PM
Many countries restrict using of BTC because of  banking systems that want to have a good of transactions between people's accounts. So they will lose their money.
Activity: 47
May 11, 2018, 11:27:49 AM
I think that bitcoin can not dominate the whole world because bitcoin is not yet accepted by governments, but I think Bitcoin has a very big future, and people will enjoy the beauty of a society no cash.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 212
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 11, 2018, 11:23:26 AM
to manage the world's finances it seems like it could happen but I am sure it is very difficult because bitcoin has a very limited total supply so if it is used to manage the whole world finance using bitcoin it is very difficult.
Activity: 110
May 11, 2018, 11:00:27 AM
Bitcoin will be accepted and governed but virtually not all the world as some countries will reject it due to the reason that it can pose danger to the economy. Such countries will prefer to introduce their digital currency rather than using bitcoin.
With the total market capitalization of cryptocurrency climbing further into the hundreds of billions, the world’s governments have almost unanimously indicated that they are open to allowing this new revolution to occur.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
May 11, 2018, 10:56:08 AM
I think if the government can give chance for bitcoin to be used as a means of payment it can govern the world and people will enjoying the beauty of a cashless society.
copper member
Activity: 840
Merit: 1
May 11, 2018, 10:55:40 AM
There was a time when people did not know anything about Bitcoin. At present, the whole world is aware of Bitcoin. So i believe, Bitcoin govern the whole world and Bitcoin has a huge future.
Activity: 30
May 11, 2018, 10:41:58 AM
hey buddy don't mind , it is so funny
 no, bitcoin can't govern the whole world. i don't know why you thought it. it is not legal most of the country. It's high transaction fee is't it??  and we know that free free many people are already very high.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
May 11, 2018, 10:41:03 AM
If thats happen that would be great to anyone because all of us need bitcoin to make a living. I believe in the future the whole world will use bitcoin as a means of payment, so bitcoin can govern the world of business markets. Bitcoin is still difficult but if thos will be used to change the world economy now bitcoin is still one of the coins that have influence around the world. The banks and financial  institutions may  also adopt the blockchain technology. Eventually the world will know Bitcoin as our cyptocurrency.
Activity: 420
May 11, 2018, 10:40:44 AM
I think it all depends on how the development of the world of cryptocurrency in the world, it is definitely bitcoin can be one solution and in my opinion is in use bitcoin technology blockhcain instead of using bitcoin because I see bitcoin is not very profitable.
Activity: 303
May 11, 2018, 10:23:59 AM
Bitcoin will be accepted and governed but virtually not all the world as some countries will reject it due to the reason that it can pose danger to the economy. Such countries will prefer to introduce their digital currency rather than using bitcoin.
Activity: 812
Merit: 105
May 11, 2018, 09:52:59 AM
I think bitcoin can govern the world of business market but not for now. at this time bitcoin can not manage the world business market because there are still countries that have not received bitcoin as a means of payment.
I believe in the future the whole world will use bitcoin as a means of payment, so bitcoin can govern the world of business markets.
Activity: 446
Merit: 13
May 11, 2018, 09:35:31 AM
What you can say?

Hi there arthur25! That seems theoretically possible but cannot actually happen. I am a bitcoin believer since then, but as you can see even dollar is popular hundred years ago, still it did not able to dominate the whole world. There are still currency that stand out for each and every country and the dollar just become the second. When in terms of bitcoin, that scenario could also happen. Bitcoin will be popular but it can't rule the whole world.
Activity: 168
May 11, 2018, 09:31:10 AM
Bitcoin organize the whole world as a means of payment.This is because acceptance of bitcoin as a legal means of many payments is still in serious obstacles as many hovernments are not ready to legalize its use.Bitcoin is still difficult but if thos will be used to change the world economy now bitcoin is still one of the coins that have influence around the world.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
May 11, 2018, 09:30:18 AM
Definitely, it's possible. But not now. It's time to adopt BTC and increase people who will enjoy it Cheesy
If someday bitcoin marketcap has reached $ 100 trillion then it is certain that the world is very dependent on bitcoin, I'm sure this will happen someday so it's a good time for us to buy bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: