Pages:
Author

Topic: can bitcoin govern the whole world? - page 3. (Read 1978 times)

P60
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Decentralized Digital Billboards
May 13, 2018, 05:07:08 PM
The bitcoin I think can not govern the whole world , because bitcoin is only circulating in the digital world and not the outside world but when time comes that bitcoin is officially be accepted as common currency with terms and conditions with the government, then it may govern the world.
I agree with you, Bitcoin cannot govern the world because it a a digital form; it is depends in the internet connection in order to function and not everyone has it. Thus, iy could only govern some part of the world.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
May 13, 2018, 05:01:38 PM
The bitcoin I think can not govern the whole world , because bitcoin is only circulating in the digital world and not the outside world but when time comes that bitcoin is officially be accepted as common currency with terms and conditions with the government, then it may govern the world.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
May 13, 2018, 04:18:10 PM
It is true that bitcoin still has great potential in the medium term, but I believe that in these moments of advanced technological development, most of the crypto-enthusiasts are fully aware of the great limitations of bitcoin to successfully face the great competition of new and most versatile cryptocurrencies of today.

It is true that the committed team of bitcoin developers has shown sufficient ability to incorporate solutions to these limitations on the fly, but I think it can not live too long depending on patches, so if the bitcoin is not submitted to major surgery and reinvent itself, I do not think it could be the cryptocurrency that dominates the world economy as many thought several years ago.
I totally agree! Bitcoin is a great invention, has always been the leading cryptocurrency globally and been contributing a lot in the society. It's true enough that more development are underway to strongly support its system. However, I don't think there is an easy way for it to rule globally as a principal currency, because its regulation is mostly constrained. I think it's a matter of feeding people the right information and educating them properly to see the real essence of bitcoin.
Activity: 383
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
May 13, 2018, 03:59:28 PM
If everyone accepts it then surely it can govern the whole world. As bitcoin is leading the crypto world, there is a possibility to lead the whole world.

Yes, acceptance could make it through. On the other words, Bitcoin can govern the whole world if people will keep supporting it through thick and thin. Also, if the government will support support, it will definitely govern the world.
Activity: 240
May 13, 2018, 03:54:50 PM
Nowadays bitcoin reach other countries and it is use in some transactions and very helpful in some country's economic.
What you can say?
Can bitcoin govern the world of business market, govern the world of every payments as it is moving to make it the future money.?
That case will still be dependable upon the scenario because there are still too many countries who are still not into accepting and even using Bitcoin into their daily life basis so how come it can govern the whole world if not everyone believes on it despite of its leading popularity among the other existing cryptocurrencies. If all the people around the world especially the government will do fully support Bitcoin usage as well as the other cryptocurrency usage, maybe it can be possible that someday in the future Bitcoin can govern the world currency but for now, I do not think so that can be possible.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
May 13, 2018, 03:50:04 PM
Yes, of course: bitcoin is very poor from a purely technological point of view. In addition, we are waiting for the insane Internet of things with its incredible number of devices and the amount of data transmitted, and quantum computers that are created since 80 years of the last century and that are about to loom on the horizon. Finally, bitcoin is nothing but big things can not be bought - transactions are insanely expensive, which means that the world is still waiting for a transactional coin and ether will not help here.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
May 13, 2018, 03:44:52 PM
I would say no, Bitcoin cannot govern the whole world. The reason is because irrespective of the general adoption, there are still countries that bans the use of bitcoin for one reason or the other, so if bitcoin cannot be applied in some countries of "the world", then bitcoin cannot govern the whole world.

if bitcoin can be superior to the USD in the world currency benchmark, bitcoin will become a concentration center for all heterogeneous economic fields, if in the end bitcoiin is recognized by most countries especially developed countries, then this potential still exists. We are used to the old economic style that closes the idea for a new economic system that leads more to the concept of digitalization.
Activity: 126
May 13, 2018, 03:41:47 PM
If everyone accepts it then surely it can govern the whole world. As bitcoin is leading the crypto world, there is a possibility to lead the whole world.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
May 13, 2018, 03:41:32 PM
It is true that bitcoin still has great potential in the medium term, but I believe that in these moments of advanced technological development, most of the crypto-enthusiasts are fully aware of the great limitations of bitcoin to successfully face the great competition of new and most versatile cryptocurrencies of today.

It is true that the committed team of bitcoin developers has shown sufficient ability to incorporate solutions to these limitations on the fly, but I think it can not live too long depending on patches, so if the bitcoin is not submitted to major surgery and reinvent itself, I do not think it could be the cryptocurrency that dominates the world economy as many thought several years ago.
Activity: 658
Merit: 253
May 13, 2018, 03:28:41 PM
It would be very desirable, but it will be very difficult. Definitely, bitcoin will be conquered by many areas, and more and more with the development of blockchain technology.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
May 13, 2018, 03:11:46 PM
No bitcoin govern not whole world but sometime after the maybe whole world because its increased very fast and more growth comparision to other coin.
Activity: 195
Merit: 10
May 13, 2018, 03:04:04 PM
I would say no, Bitcoin cannot govern the whole world. The reason is because irrespective of the general adoption, there are still countries that bans the use of bitcoin for one reason or the other, so if bitcoin cannot be applied in some countries of "the world", then bitcoin cannot govern the whole world.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
May 13, 2018, 03:02:22 PM
Bitcoin still has no power to govern the world, because bitcoin itself is still much doubtful by some people and is still banned in some countries. Bitcoin is the electric money and digital gold to invest in people all over the world. Bitcoin can only help the economy of people in this world.
It follows a decentralized system and though it's becoming more popular, its participants are still of less number compared to fiat. Bitcoin is an innovation and it breaks the customary fashion of transaction and exchange. I can see a potential in it to prosper and can still operate on its own way, but I don't see it to govern the whole world, it's not that easy and it will never be easy because not all countries and governments are in favor with it.
Activity: 196
May 13, 2018, 03:00:43 PM
bitcoin became a synonym for powerlessness of state institutions and other regulators, because for the first time in many years they were unable to stop payments to other countries or control the movement of capital.
Activity: 193
May 13, 2018, 02:57:59 PM
One word I will say; extraordinary! Yes, amazing! I'm sure bitcoin will be the digital currency that will be accepted in all countries around the world.
Activity: 153
May 13, 2018, 02:48:44 PM
I doubt bitcoin will ever rule the world. countries will not part with their money.
Activity: 588
May 13, 2018, 02:16:31 PM
Bitcoin still has no power to govern the world, because bitcoin itself is still much doubtful by some people and is still banned in some countries. Bitcoin is the electric money and digital gold to invest in people all over the world. Bitcoin can only help the economy of people in this world.

As for now bitcoin doesn't have enough power to govern the world but in the future I think yes. Despite of every disagreement between government and bitcoin management still I see the future in my own perspective that bitcoin can possibly govern the whole world in terms of currency and digital era of new generation.
Activity: 420
May 13, 2018, 08:26:25 AM
Activity: 79
May 13, 2018, 08:13:09 AM
I would like to weigh all the pros and cons of the crypto currency and, in particular, bitcoin itself
Activity: 588
May 13, 2018, 06:51:26 AM
In my opinion it will govern the whole world in due time. I base my opinion to what is happening now in the world. Fiat will easily to destroy and the value will gradually decrease. People in the world accepting the new world policy and that is crypto currency. Some countries accepted this newly and freshly system in order to help the growth of economic matters and help the living of the people in order to live not like living for survival but in pleasant way and decent way of living. There are so many ways that the good side of crypto is more high than disadvantages. So I think in due time we will see the world enjoying crypto life.
Pages:
Jump to: