Pages:
Author

Topic: can bitcoin govern the whole world? - page 4. (Read 1978 times)

Activity: 203
Merit: 17
May 13, 2018, 06:45:13 AM
In my opinion it is difficult to break through the governments of these countries. The banking industry will fight agains ti. Perhaps with the development and expansion of the encrypted currency community, bitcoin will be used more in the business field in the future.
Activity: 296
Merit: 13
May 13, 2018, 06:41:52 AM
Are you serious on this?, clearly bitcoin is not a viable option right now. Even if it does the government will surely won't allow that to happen. We can see that countries are now making regulations on how crypto's should be used to their people.
Dominate in the sense that time will come that most of people if not all will have bitcoin on their online wallet and will be the medium of many of personal or business transactions but not merely on their advantage . However, by that time each government have already regulated bitcoin use to protect the users or anything being operated by the government under law. Finally, to generate tax from it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
May 13, 2018, 05:39:59 AM
bitcoin and blockchain technology can change the world, in near future we can see lot of govern will start block chain technology.may be Bitcoin can use as currency but still many countries are not accept it
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
May 13, 2018, 05:39:25 AM
Nowadays bitcoin reach other countries and it is use in some transactions and very helpful in some country's economic.
What you can say?
Can bitcoin govern the world of business market, govern the world of every payments as it is moving to make it the future money.?
Yes, of course, Bitcoin can manage the whole world. Starting from managing the world of business markets, governing the world of every payment and anything else. Bitcoin is well worth staying until the future. In fact, I think that Bitcoin could be the money of the future.
Activity: 196
May 13, 2018, 05:35:09 AM
Not in the near future. Or maybe totally not at all if it's flaws aren't mitigated at best. There's potential in bitcoin but in its current state it will just be a fancy mode of payment online and nothing more.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
May 13, 2018, 05:32:07 AM
It's good to be optimistic about something but not this much
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
May 13, 2018, 05:27:33 AM
I think it can be, as you say, bitcoin currently helps us economically, in transactions and in business. maybe someday bitcoin can set about payment because bitcoin is digital currency. maybe bitcoin will also make the world currency because of technological progress is quite good and many people continue to use it.
Although BTC has many benefits, many countries do not accept them, they think the organizers are the hiding place of the criminals. They can provide financial support to criminals because BTC is anonymous. But BTC will dominate the entire world economy in the near future.
Activity: 78
Merit: 5
May 13, 2018, 04:44:00 AM
Nowadays bitcoin reach other countries and it is use in some transactions and very helpful in some country's economic.
What you can say?
Can bitcoin govern the world of business market, govern the world of every payments as it is moving to make it the future money.?

About the government.many early bitcoin adopters were libertarians
And anarchist who feared an Orwellian world where government
Constantly monitored and controled.
Activity: 448
Merit: 122
May 13, 2018, 04:32:52 AM
Bitcoin is indeed the 21century financial revolution and most countries of the world economy are being elevated by by bitcoin and it transactions method and at that bitcoin is on it way to becoming the world global currency but that is going to take some time to be achieved, due to the fact that most countries of the world sees bitcoin as a threat to the financial system and at that are not ready to embrace it.
Activity: 106
May 13, 2018, 04:32:11 AM
At the moment, bitcoin can not have a serious impact on the economy or business. But in the future it will be an excellent working tool for financial affairs.
Activity: 350
Merit: 14
May 13, 2018, 04:26:16 AM
What you can say?
I think no, tho, we say that bitcoin can help economically and transactions and can use as a payment bitcoin is a decentralized system so, it can't governing the world.
Activity: 50
May 13, 2018, 04:19:42 AM
Bitcoin has a decentralized p2p network, meaning it is censorship-resistant and lacks a kill-switch. Think BitTorrent except with counterfeit-proof payload (tokens).

Bitcoin is also open source, meaning anyone can read the source code and contribute. People do so daily. No backdoor or lie lurks in the code.

Hence Bitcoin is what it is and govt cannot stop or change it - provided we constantly guard Bitcoin security.

Central banks are, however, developing their own private blockchains and they will soon be issuing cryptocurrency fiat to replace anonymous cash and as a means of doing surveillance.

They will sell it to the public as being "based on the amazing blockchain technology". But without open source code, without open participation (mining by anyone), the cenbank blockchain won't be decentralized and tamper-proof - it will be a sham and a coercion, as you describe.

Bitcoin is revolutionary. Voluntary. The real deal. Money for the people by the people.
Activity: 172
May 13, 2018, 04:17:48 AM
Bitcoin is a digital currency and not a governing body, other than that, bitcoin follows a decentralized system, so with that alone, i don’t think bitcoin has the capacity to govern the whole world. Though it is possible for bitcoin to be a leading digital currency but not govern the whole world.
Activity: 448
May 13, 2018, 04:03:15 AM
Bitcoin is not everything, but it is impossible to control the whole world. Bitcoin is just a speculative tool.
Controlling the world does not mean it will be over us but it mean soon we will start using bitcoin more than fiat and people will use bitcoin to sell and buy goods as right now they are using money, fiat money is now gradually getting disappear in several countries so it shows that coming age is going to be the age of bitcoin not of fiat any longer, so for me it is quite possible to see bitcoin controlling the world.
Activity: 504
May 12, 2018, 11:17:17 AM
I think it can be, as you say, bitcoin currently helps us economically, in transactions and in business. maybe someday bitcoin can set about payment because bitcoin is digital currency. maybe bitcoin will also make the world currency because of technological progress is quite good and many people continue to use it.
Activity: 378
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
May 12, 2018, 11:15:06 AM
If Bitcoin gets more powerful and popular, it can really govern the whole world. It will take time or it may take a long run but I think it can happen in the near future.
Activity: 882
Merit: 260
May 12, 2018, 11:12:14 AM
What you can say?

Govern is not the right term. I think it would be much appropriate to use to use the word standard. It would be the standars in the world of business market, it would be the standard for world payment. In this age of technology, it would be the standard for payment.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
May 12, 2018, 10:54:43 AM
What you can say?

NO
Activity: 140
May 12, 2018, 09:40:06 AM
yes, if what you want is in terms of payment system. I think that bitcoin can affect the whole world as a moneyless payment system but can not stand alone unless of course its flexibility and price remain and remain expensive.
Activity: 218
May 12, 2018, 09:15:48 AM
What you can say?
For me bitcoin can govern a country or a continent but the world? I don't think so, because there is still a person that can manage the rules of every country, bitcoin has its own ruler but in the world thats a lot of rulers because not all the countries can have a one ruler, bitcoin can help a lot of people but not all the people can manage bitcoin because because you need to learn a lot before you manage anything.
Pages:
Jump to: