Pages:
Author

Topic: Can BitConnect recover? - page 2. (Read 1329 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 1
February 15, 2018, 09:04:43 AM
Bitconnect was a big fraud and will hardly return to its previous prices.
There is no longer investor confidence and the people behind this fraud will have many problems ahead.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
February 15, 2018, 08:34:29 AM
To my regret, I do not know if the Bitconnect project will work again, but I think that its work was provided only by new people, I hope you understand what I'm talking about, I'm talking about the financial pyramid, which in fact is fraud
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
February 15, 2018, 08:32:43 AM
BITCONNECT recover? ahahhahaahhaha... is it a joke? it's a ponzi scheme project.. when it falls there is no way to recover (and it's better for everyone that project like this will finally fail)
It already died. I'm surprised that people are still trading it. But now I finally understand how bubbles form and why people have their wealth wiped out in equity markets.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
February 15, 2018, 08:31:10 AM

When they loose consumer sentiment and trust, its nearly impossible for them to be back. They would really have to give some legal guarantees this time to get the ball rolling again!

Did you hold in Bitconnect?

Nope did not hold any myself.. but my god it has dipped so much it's difficult to resist buying this dip. Just curious if there's really absolutely no chance of recovery or not.
your speakings if losing a lot,now coms out that theres no connection between you and bitconnect so whats the sense of thos drama?your acting as if being victim or concern on the sait coin when the real score you dont have any.😂
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
February 15, 2018, 08:28:26 AM
if you could, learn mistakes from the others. when they doing such a scam to public, they will tend to make the same scam again when they regain back the prices. if you are the one of many victim, then i suggest you to let it go and go search some good coin to invested in or you could search for better ico to be supported.
Activity: 602
February 15, 2018, 08:27:03 AM
BITCONNECT recover? ahahhahaahhaha... is it a joke? it's a ponzi scheme project.. when it falls there is no way to recover (and it's better for everyone that project like this will finally fail)
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh
February 15, 2018, 08:25:33 AM
Avoid Ponzi, MLM type coins at all cost.
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
February 15, 2018, 08:21:52 AM
What does it take to understand that the people behind Bitconnect are not trust worthy and truthfully no one should invest in a company with such a bad reputation and no innovative product to push at this time.

Yes, this is a dead end somehow, how could you invest such a money in a deliberately false project? This question is rather rhetorical ..
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
February 14, 2018, 05:46:42 AM
What does it take to understand that the people behind Bitconnect are not trust worthy and truthfully no one should invest in a company with such a bad reputation and no innovative product to push at this time.
Activity: 107
February 14, 2018, 05:40:32 AM
BCC ( bitconnect ) will never recover
now BCC die and go to hell ponzy coin never survive for a long time
but if just want hit and run that is good

Agree with it, if it was scam - its impossible.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
February 14, 2018, 05:38:47 AM
BCC ( bitconnect ) will never recover
now BCC die and go to hell ponzy coin never survive for a long time
but if just want hit and run that is good
Activity: 280
February 14, 2018, 05:37:17 AM
i think its not..people dont trust even anymore and they shutdown there platform so its very hard of recovery of bcc
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
February 14, 2018, 05:24:53 AM
BCC have already loose consumer sentiment and trust, its nearly impossible for them to be back. They would really have to give some legal guarantees this time to get the ball rolling again! I bought 20 BCC at price $40.2 per coin! Now all money go out! All my money is now Zero. Bad luck!!!
If they provide any legal guarantee now people will not trust BCC. to gain trust they need to work hard and it is not easy. you bought when it was $40 what about other people who bought when it was $300+.

I don't think you guys will get back your lost or not. but don't do any panic sell just wait for next pump lets you may get once more chance.
Activity: 74
February 14, 2018, 04:26:10 AM
I don't think BitConnect will recover because it already ruined investors money and their company's clients.
Bitconnect will be gone forever and people who are losing their money in it will be forever ruined and people who invested still into Bitconnect will be damned when BCC will be valued like ZERO or nothing.
Activity: 308
February 14, 2018, 04:24:02 AM
they are still reasoned to make improvements but the public eye bitcoinnect name is not good anymore one of them is
Bitconnect is a hole digging system hole (Ponzi) and Bitconnect not like Bitcoin which is indeed Coin.
Real Crypto Currency.
Bitconnect shut down its operations under the pretext of hacker attacks on its website. Besides, it is the pressure of the regulator that Bitconnect is dangerous because the system is a money game ponzi and not cryptocurrency like Bitcoin.
this is the fundamental verdict about them.
Activity: 238
Presale Starting May 1st
February 14, 2018, 04:12:29 AM
I think it is possible. People won't make same mistake again, that's sure thing but if developers can build hype all from the ground by guarenteeing many things, like stabilized price for it for first year or something. People may return.
Activity: 186
February 14, 2018, 04:10:37 AM
BCC have already loose consumer sentiment and trust, its nearly impossible for them to be back. They would really have to give some legal guarantees this time to get the ball rolling again! I bought 20 BCC at price $40.2 per coin! Now all money go out! All my money is now Zero. Bad luck!!!
Activity: 98
February 14, 2018, 04:01:16 AM
Activity: 644
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
February 13, 2018, 02:51:03 PM
Obviously they shut down the exchange, however they said in a press release that they'll do their best to continue promotion of the BCC coin and build products to support it in future so it can regain its price. Do you believe this is possible or not?

i don't think so that the price of bitconnect will ever recover it was a obvious scam i have watched alot videos about it on the youtube about it i am glad that i never invested in bitconnect
Activity: 1386
ComboLabs
February 13, 2018, 02:23:08 PM

I don't really know about BitConnect, but at least I can see its history from marketcap. I'm surprised to see its value now. I think bcc has been ruined
is it true bcc is ponzi scheme? which I am grateful for, I have never invested in BitConnect.
Pages:
Jump to: