Pages:
Author

Topic: Can BitConnect recover? - page 3. (Read 1329 times)

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
February 13, 2018, 01:42:47 PM
When everyone knows that bitconnect is a ponzi scheme of course they are mad, then they sell all include me, and I sure will never think to buy again, bitconnect difficult to recover.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
February 13, 2018, 01:40:07 PM
I hope that BitConnect will never recover, they are fraudsters and they deceive people. many people lost their money when they hid themselves Shocked
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
February 13, 2018, 01:31:00 PM
BitConnect will never recover. It is a ponzi scam. Please do your research before you invest your money. There are lots of ponzi scammers and they will try so hard to get your money. Don't fall for that. 
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
February 13, 2018, 01:26:00 PM
Obviously they shut down the exchange, however they said in a press release that they'll do their best to continue promotion of the BCC coin and build products to support it in future so it can regain its price. Do you believe this is possible or not?

Most Ponzi Schemes never recover...
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
February 13, 2018, 01:24:45 PM
It can't recover becaue it's totally a ponzi scam. I don't understand how people could invest money in such ponzi in the past. This was a crazy decission for them. You should stay away from ponzi scams, always.
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
February 13, 2018, 01:22:25 PM
It is a down right shame what they did to everyone. I sincerely hope nobody will give them anymore money and hope the people that did put money in are able to recover some.
Activity: 19
February 13, 2018, 01:13:48 PM
BitConnect isn't worthy of its current $3 price tag, expect it to drop further and be simply used for pump and dumps.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
February 13, 2018, 03:47:45 AM
Yes bitcoin will always recover due to its every dips it will always recover. It just needs more investor and more of people getting interested with it so that demand of it will rise. By that price of bitcoin will rise back up again. It just needs investors for it to rise back up again.

This thread is talking about Bitconnect, not Bitcoin.  Bitconnect will never recover from this.  It is still around $3 which is overpriced.  There's plenty of better projects to invest in that take a high risk on BCC.   
Activity: 44
Merit: 10
February 13, 2018, 02:23:07 AM
Lets hope it wont get recover,because this is the biggest scam in the cryptocurrency history and a lot of investors are scammed by these greedy people.We have warned most of the people but they didnt listen to us,nor didnt do researching before they get involved with this scam.So they are the only ones to blame themselves,we did our part to spread the word to stop joining these lending platforms.
Activity: 252
February 13, 2018, 02:20:42 AM
bcc will die,never recovery,it will be out of exchange
Activity: 176
February 13, 2018, 02:18:23 AM
Yes bitcoin will always recover due to its every dips it will always recover. It just needs more investor and more of people getting interested with it so that demand of it will rise. By that price of bitcoin will rise back up again. It just needs investors for it to rise back up again.
Activity: 37
Merit: 1
February 13, 2018, 02:17:26 AM
It think it will never recover because it already had a bad image from government and people.
Activity: 308
Merit: 128
Here I come! Again!
February 13, 2018, 02:11:21 AM
I am pretty sure that it won't recover to its former glorious days. Scam accusations turned out to be somewhat true. Investors won't ever trust developers. I am lucky that I never involved in bitconnect.

Buy the dip? Grin
I am not interested in that quick rich scheme which I always believe will eventually turns out to be scam. And this time I am right. There was bitconnect and recently davor, and I pretty believe there are may lending coins out there already finish their exit scam. I personally advise to stay away from anybkind of lending coins
Activity: 98
February 13, 2018, 02:03:32 AM
I am pretty sure that it won't recover to its former glorious days. Scam accusations turned out to be somewhat true. Investors won't ever trust developers. I am lucky that I never involved in bitconnect.
About any recovery and speech can't be. At all, plant speculators need.
Activity: 549
Merit: 259
Blockchain with solar energy
February 12, 2018, 02:50:48 AM
Activity: 448
February 12, 2018, 02:29:50 AM
In my view Bitconnect recovery is nearly impossible lot of negative news has been spread in the market so bit connect lost its credibility lot of changes are being made so members lost trust
Activity: 131
February 12, 2018, 02:11:35 AM
I believe so, as you can see the trend from 6k to 8k so far, this will give you an indication that bitcoin is slowly in a recovery period.
Activity: 364
February 12, 2018, 02:00:52 AM
I don't think it's even worth mentioning this project. Beware and don't trust such scam projects, like BitConnect.
Activity: 98
February 12, 2018, 01:08:48 AM
Obviously they shut down the exchange, however they said in a press release that they'll do their best to continue promotion of the BCC coin and build products to support it in future so it can regain its price. Do you believe this is possible or not?

They are launching new ico as far as I know.. however I would not recommend dealing with this company ever
Activity: 156
February 12, 2018, 01:07:06 AM
Very curious to see if Bitconnect X succeeds if it's even viable anymore.
Pages:
Jump to: