Pages:
Author

Topic: Can BitConnect recover? - page 4. (Read 1329 times)

Activity: 1974
Merit: 101
February 11, 2018, 09:35:21 PM
recover? that's bullshit. are you believe them? all ponzi scheme project always end up being a scam.you should know that.
bitconnect is dead now and I know they will up again but maybe with new names and new projects. they will not stop to rob your money
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
February 11, 2018, 09:33:19 PM
Maybe yes! as of today some of Altcoin are recover there value in the market cap. Just believe that BCC will recover this month. Hold your coin and wait for the recovery of it. We cannot predict what will be happen on the value of our coin but just still believe that it will recover. Normal to altcoin that the value of it is going crazy but its not necessary that the value of it doesn't recover.
I completely disagree with this statement. Haven't you heard the news? Also, with the action they're taking, it just adds up to the impossibility of its recover. You should have pulled out the moment it started to dump. There are a lot of talks of it being a scam and if you still have faith in them then it's up to you to hold them and hoping.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
February 11, 2018, 09:29:02 PM
Maybe yes! as of today some of Altcoin are recover there value in the market cap. Just believe that BCC will recover this month. Hold your coin and wait for the recovery of it. We cannot predict what will be happen on the value of our coin but just still believe that it will recover. Normal to altcoin that the value of it is going crazy but its not necessary that the value of it doesn't recover.
Activity: 531
Merit: 102
February 11, 2018, 09:15:55 PM
Obviously they shut down the exchange, however they said in a press release that they'll do their best to continue promotion of the BCC coin and build products to support it in future so it can regain its price. Do you believe this is possible or not?

Of course yes, BCC will recover as of now some altcoin are recover from the price fluctuation last week and they are now potential in the market cap. It normal that crypto's experienced price decreasing but it will recover in proper time. Just hold your BCC and wait until it recover.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
February 11, 2018, 08:44:53 PM
In my opinion, once a project go down like this and lost the trust of its investors there's only 5% chance that it will recover if they do release a statement like that. It will take a lot of effort and even blood from the developers to get back to their ATH price and bring back the trust of its investors. I don't have an interest when it comes to BCC but if you are an investor, try to look if there's still a chance that they'll release a unique product that could help rise up the price. If you don't find any, better invest on other altcoins in the market with great potential because buying a scam-considered project will take you nowhere.
It's very important for us to not invest or try the new Altcoin carelessly. To be honest I was too scared to try anything like this. I always choose to invest into popular crypto like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Waves, and the most famous ones like that. I never dared to try the new Altcoin. Well, it is okay to try an opportunity but you have to give your eggs in some basket. I see some people who invest in one Altcoin such as BitConnect. For me that is very risky and can give you a loss. Especially if you get out of your main job and become unemployed just to want to invest into an Altcoin. I think it's a foolish move caused by a lack of knowledge.
Activity: 65
Merit: 1
February 11, 2018, 08:36:53 PM
I believe no. When you loose consumer sentiment and trust, there's nothing you can do actually...
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
February 11, 2018, 08:35:08 PM
i don't think it would recover to be honest with you. It was a scam project and whole community know what happened. Their scam affected to the crypto market. You shouldn't take risk and invest your money again.
Its depend if many people are still believe to it or many people are still going to invest to bitconnect, so its means its depend to the people if there going to used it or not. But i think it will recover if saw even a little potential to gain or they saw possibility to grow their coin when they invest to it.
Activity: 448
February 11, 2018, 08:23:03 PM
Obviously they shut down the exchange, however they said in a press release that they'll do their best to continue promotion of the BCC coin and build products to support it in future so it can regain its price. Do you believe this is possible or not?
recover is not possible for bitconnect but reborn in new coin is yes. I think the team will be ready to lauch new coin with different system. Lending and other refferal system will not benefit because it is the pyramid system. In the end the system will be broken and lost a lot of  money and scam.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
February 11, 2018, 08:18:32 PM
Much harm they could not, people understand what it is and that is nothing to do.
Activity: 808
Merit: 502
February 11, 2018, 08:00:49 PM
Farewell Bitconnect, we always knew it was a scam all along  Roll Eyes.

Happy you didn't hurt the cryptoworld as much as some people predicted it.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
February 11, 2018, 07:40:32 PM
No, it can't recover anymore.
the future of BitConnect is over, it won't be recover, they're already shutting down.
even in the future, i don't think BitConnect will recover.
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
February 11, 2018, 07:40:04 PM
In my opinion, once a project go down like this and lost the trust of its investors there's only 5% chance that it will recover if they do release a statement like that. It will take a lot of effort and even blood from the developers to get back to their ATH price and bring back the trust of its investors. I don't have an interest when it comes to BCC but if you are an investor, try to look if there's still a chance that they'll release a unique product that could help rise up the price. If you don't find any, better invest on other altcoins in the market with great potential because buying a scam-considered project will take you nowhere.
Activity: 807
Merit: 150
February 11, 2018, 07:38:21 PM

I dont know about this, because this lending platfrom and coin like this is hard because so many bad review about that
But i hope will recover because my friend lose so many money buy this coin when the price so high but today sad about $2
Next time stay away from lending ICO
Activity: 154
Merit: 25
February 11, 2018, 07:31:37 PM
i don't think it would recover to be honest with you. It was a scam project and whole community know what happened. Their scam affected to the crypto market. You shouldn't take risk and invest your money again.
Activity: 308
February 11, 2018, 07:13:34 PM
I don`t believe that they will recover and the projects that offer you a return without any risk always have failed and in my opinion will continue to fail (the owners become rich but project fails)
Activity: 565
Merit: 268
Remember who u are, what u are & who you represent
February 11, 2018, 07:11:34 PM
Almost every single project or company that is based on Ponzi Scheme never succeed, and when they meet the inevitable ending they also take out so many people's savings, lives etc. Bitconnect has been proved to be a huge scam, and there is literally no way it can recover from this abyss. And for the sake of Cryptocurrency's good will I hope all the talk about how it can recover must end now in the forum. We shouldn't encourage people to get into thinking it has any future.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
February 11, 2018, 07:11:20 PM
No, BitConnect cannot ever recover. This kind of Ponzy schemes are working only once and once everything is clear is one way only - down.
Or the new currency will be released under a different name and another team, the Scam in General.
Activity: 343
February 11, 2018, 07:05:32 PM
No, BitConnect cannot ever recover. This kind of Ponzy schemes are working only once and once everything is clear is one way only - down.
Activity: 115
February 11, 2018, 07:00:21 PM
Bitconnect never will not recover, because this is pyramid, it must fall. I think that maximal price Bitconnect will 10$ no more. This is End.
Activity: 294
February 11, 2018, 04:28:35 PM
I would be very frank with you.

Bitconnect, I don't see any chance of it coming back.

That's the frank truth
Pages:
Jump to: