Pages:
Author

Topic: can cryptocurrency succeed? - page 5. (Read 3199 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
November 12, 2018, 10:26:06 AM
I think cryptocurrency has been successful, there have been many people who have been helped by cryptocurrency, indeed for now crypto is experiencing a decline, but I'm sure crypto will rise again in the future and more people will explore crypto

I think so too, because when it started to hit the market, it had a direct impact on the currency market and now it's going down but I think it's just a volatile market. It's only possible to recover it.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
November 12, 2018, 09:22:47 AM
Crypto already succeeded, and it is about to succeed more heights in this remaining months because i believe the end of 2018 will be the rise of cryptocurrencies again.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
November 12, 2018, 08:59:44 AM
I personally think that the cryptocurrency has already succeeded, so all that will happen next will be just the formation of all the coins!
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
November 12, 2018, 08:44:47 AM
Of course, cryptocurrencies can be successful, and the most important factor that can make crypto successful is devs. if devs. working optimally, we can be sure that Crypto will succeed.
Activity: 280
November 12, 2018, 08:27:53 AM
crypto will succeed, but mostly in several areas of living, like sending-receiving payments around the globe and in discount-reward
program, because they are very suitable for this. But next steps maybe even further with time...
copper member
Activity: 190
November 12, 2018, 08:07:05 AM
Why not? There are some amazing projects, that will revolutionise the way we pay, the way we book hotels and a lot of more industries. Blockchain is an awesome phenomenon, that will lead the world in the decentralised time.
Activity: 275
Merit: 10
November 12, 2018, 05:54:58 AM
In fact, the cryptocurrency has long been doing well, since it has already attracted many people to its environment.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
November 12, 2018, 05:12:07 AM
yes of course, already it is used by lot of people in world and they are invested as well. so it will get success in next days. crypto will change as fiat currency in future for sure.
Activity: 784
November 12, 2018, 04:48:18 AM
with the help of blockchain, crypto has the opportunity and also a great potential to be successful. digital asset or crypto time this was entered earlier. in this stage the emerging growth of users, a growing number of platforms supporting and also the development of technology that will make it more innovative crypto and get into areas of life. starting from it then the crypto will be successful for the future because it will take time to get a feel for crypto globally.
Activity: 335
November 12, 2018, 02:51:15 AM
The future is unknown. Who would believe that the price of bitcoin was so high ten years ago. The possibility of a cryptocurrency being successful is very high, but there is no guarantee that it will be 100% successful. Today's economic problems still plague countries, and cryptocurrencies have already encountered the best period of development.
Activity: 283
November 12, 2018, 12:54:00 AM
Is it late last year, unable to prove the success of crypto currencies, it is true now that crypto conditions are experiencing a very drastic price decline but that does not mean this is the end of crypto, there is still a possibility the market will experience recovery, and I believe there is still a possibility that the market will experience price increases for each coin the same as last year.
Activity: 336
Merit: 20
November 12, 2018, 12:42:59 AM
Definitely, cryptocurrency has already succeed. Over time, the market will recover again.
Activity: 714
November 12, 2018, 12:36:33 AM
As i can see from all these years, there are many coins that available in the market, but not all of them reach their way to succeed. but there are also coins that get their success selling and up until today they still has their value.
Activity: 826
November 12, 2018, 12:16:18 AM
Cryptocurrency has a very good future and I'm also sure that it will experience success. And I think that success has now been achieved and it is proven now that Cryptocurrency is an attraction for many people. And this cryptocurrency can provide jobs for everyone and make the economy better.
Activity: 350
November 12, 2018, 12:14:48 AM
I am sure of this if the cryptocurrency will be successful for the future, even though it has not been legalized but many people already know cryptocurrency and many have even invested in this cryptocurrency
Activity: 434
November 11, 2018, 11:58:30 PM
Cryptocurrencies have proven that we Can transact anonymously without a centralized interference.
The Blockchain has proven that data can be stored in a decentralized public ledger against any form of manipulation.
Smart contracts has proven that two or more people can trust a system in which the assigned contract managing it will be fair to all parties...

When speed, simplicity and efficiency is added to all of this I think decentralization and blockchain technology can go far in the real world as regards adoption.

What do you think of the chances of cryptocurrencies to succeed?.

Based on what we are experiencing right now that cryptocurrencies allows us to transact in a decentralized way, it is perhaps proven that cryptocurrencies already succeed in their goal. But, there are some cryptocurrencies based on their whitepaper seeks upon a particular way to succeed.
Activity: 406
November 11, 2018, 10:49:58 PM
I think cryptocurrency will be successful in the future because it has been seen from now on that it is growing and is increasingly in demand by business people and big companies and therefore there is more support for crypto and the growing age I think crypto will be increasingly accepted by all circles.
Activity: 574
November 11, 2018, 10:48:10 PM
My opinion about Cryptocurrency has succeeded and achieved success because now it has grown and has a large amount of popularity. Cryptocurrency is now a success and when viewed from the previous year, of course, it's now much better. And for the future of Cryptocurrency, I am sure that this digital currency will continue to grow.
Activity: 812
Merit: 310
November 11, 2018, 10:42:46 PM
Increasingly, people are increasingly convinced of the potential and possibilities of this cryptocurrency technology. Several parties from several countries began to give good responses and interesting responses for crypto continuation. That way, the future of crypto will be brighter. And some other countries will be moved or motivated to be interested in crypto.
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
November 11, 2018, 10:35:04 PM
actually, from the moment bitcoin was invented, we are already successful in developing future currency. However it needs more acceptance from the government and mass adoption to fully called it successful to being used by everyone.
Pages:
Jump to: