Pages:
Author

Topic: can cryptocurrency succeed? - page 3. (Read 3199 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 2
November 17, 2018, 06:10:47 PM
Cryptocurrencies will succeed when it will be faster and more secure and less volatile.
This is needed for mass adoption.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
November 17, 2018, 02:03:05 PM
Yes, crypto certainly has succeeded, many people have invested in crypto and enjoyed the results and I am sure that in the future crypto will be more developed and more will invest in crypto.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
https://beta.afce.io/#/
November 17, 2018, 02:02:08 PM
Many people asking same question .But my answer is yes crypto currency will sure success,just wait 5 year more all world accept this and it will touch sky.
Activity: 336
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
November 17, 2018, 01:59:28 PM
If you believe in the growth of cryptocurrency and represent this growth and what you will do with the money earned - then this growth will occur and the cryptocurrency will make you successful.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
November 17, 2018, 12:50:36 PM
How can you even have doubts on this matter, because nobody doubts this at all, if so many people of the world who understand what finance is talking about BTC as a danger, then this is a very significant thing.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
November 17, 2018, 12:46:40 PM
blockchain technology has a strong, transparent network, where everything is impossible to manipulate, crypto is just waiting for time to become a means of payment after fiat money
actually the technology from the blockchain is very good. and now it's been released. if indeed the blockchain will succeed, it will certainly make Crypto successful
Activity: 434
Merit: 21
November 17, 2018, 11:56:03 AM
blockchain technology has a strong, transparent network, where everything is impossible to manipulate, crypto is just waiting for time to become a means of payment after fiat money
Activity: 448
November 17, 2018, 11:35:17 AM
In my opinion, in terms of cryptographic technology, this is very useful for users and investing. crypto has quality coins that continue to grow for convenience. crypto has two negative and positive sides, so the success of crypto in the future depends on all of us who use it well. in terms of the system, there is no doubt about technological progress in this era, making it very beneficial for everyone.
Activity: 626
Merit: 250
November 17, 2018, 11:21:40 AM
As of now I can say already that cryptocurrency has already succeeded. Because in disregard with its market price. Cryptocurrency has proven it that it is very useful. Especially to a payment matter. And most of the coins right now is a utility coin that can be used in our normal life right now.
if you look at it like that then you can say bitcoin is successful but if I want bitcoin to be legalized in my country. if indeed that can happen I will consider bitcoin successful especially in my view maybe me and many other people are waiting for that
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
November 17, 2018, 11:20:03 AM
Of course, what you saw during the year, and in the year 17, as start-UPS overcame the mark of 1 billion dollars, and many marks of 10 and 100 million dollars, so this is just the beginning, the market is now globally develop, and in the future will be much more successful and global,and all this goes
Activity: 793
November 17, 2018, 11:12:34 AM
As of now I can say already that cryptocurrency has already succeeded. Because in disregard with its market price. Cryptocurrency has proven it that it is very useful. Especially to a payment matter. And most of the coins right now is a utility coin that can be used in our normal life right now.
Show me someone who is really using cryptocurrencies in bear market, for me it doesnt make sense because evrytime you buy something you are loosing potentional profit, those who bought Bitcoin at 20,000$ are now buying for example coffee and this coffee is 4 times more expensive than a year ago!
Activity: 296
Merit: 2
November 17, 2018, 11:08:49 AM
Activity: 518
November 16, 2018, 05:04:55 PM
Cryptocurrencies have proven that we Can transact anonymously without a centralized interference.
The Blockchain has proven that data can be stored in a decentralized public ledger against any form of manipulation.
Smart contracts has proven that two or more people can trust a system in which the assigned contract managing it will be fair to all parties...

When speed, simplicity and efficiency is added to all of this I think decentralization and blockchain technology can go far in the real world as regards adoption.

What do you think of the chances of cryptocurrencies to succeed?.

Cryptocurrency  is on its way. Chances of successful  is already there and the only need is the  adopters of it. If more and more people got in involve in crypto theres a possibility  that in the future it wil adopt by many and also more  people will earn a good profit.
Activity: 756
November 16, 2018, 04:56:17 PM
This year, crypto-currencies are not as popular as in the past, but digital currencies and their capitalization were very high in the month of December and it will be very difficult to repeat this situation. Nevertheless, new projects and technologies appear, some countries legalize crypto-currencies and create their tokens, so I believe in their future.
Activity: 462
November 16, 2018, 04:45:57 PM
Cryptocurrencies have proven that we Can transact anonymously without a centralized interference.
The Blockchain has proven that data can be stored in a decentralized public ledger against any form of manipulation.
Smart contracts has proven that two or more people can trust a system in which the assigned contract managing it will be fair to all parties...

When speed, simplicity and efficiency is added to all of this I think decentralization and blockchain technology can go far in the real world as regards adoption.

What do you think of the chances of cryptocurrencies to succeed?.
Hello! I think there is a chance. Even I can say more - it is only a matter of time. We live in a great time))
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
jarvis.exchange
November 16, 2018, 04:21:35 PM

I firmly believe that crypto will succeed in future, a business like Uber or Airbnb they succeed on this type of business concept. Crypto is disruptive and having huge support .
Activity: 420
November 14, 2018, 10:53:43 PM
Crypto has been going well and growing rapidly, many have studied crypto so this makes crypto more community-wide and expanding.
Actually crypto has succeeded in influencing people to be able to dig it.
Activity: 649
November 14, 2018, 10:26:06 PM
Yes, of course I am sure about this if cryptocurrency will be more successful for the future, even now cryptocurrency has made many people successful, and for the future cryptocurrency will grow even better
This is true the cryptocurrency will be successful in the future. Once adoptions will happen in cryptocurrency for sure many users will adopt this changes. Hope their will be more good news happen.
Activity: 378
November 14, 2018, 10:21:15 PM
Yes, of course I am sure about this if cryptocurrency will be more successful for the future, even now cryptocurrency has made many people successful, and for the future cryptocurrency will grow even better
Activity: 910
November 14, 2018, 10:13:33 PM
Can. For this, she has everything you need. But the main factor that can cause this to be universally accepted cryptocurrency. Then we will see the true price of cryptocurrency.
yeah, we just need to be patient to wait for greater development. for that, you should need to determine which coin you will make an investment in the future.

i'm sure you will party with the cryptocurrency in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: