Pages:
Author

Topic: can cryptocurrency succeed? - page 4. (Read 3199 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
November 14, 2018, 09:11:14 PM
Cryptocurrency is considered a success already. Considering that the system had been used to do payments and other transactions and that there are already consumers of their respective services or products, we can already say it has succeeded already. We do know that there are problems encounterred by cryptocurrency but it did not go as much as to disable it or throw the entire system into its own destruction. It indeed survive for so many years since then and still it keeps popping up like mushrooms.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
November 14, 2018, 09:05:21 PM
Crypto currency will continue to succeed after many years to come because a lot of new investors are willing to invest here in crypto currency and with the support of the community in crypto currency i guess many people are knowing about crypto currency.
Yes. I also believe that it will continue to succeed because there are a lot of people now are interested to invest in cryptocurrency. Eventhough the crypto market now are having trouble to on it's flow but I'm sure in the upcomig more days, the price will increase again.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
November 14, 2018, 08:51:04 PM
Crypto currency will continue to succeed after many years to come because a lot of new investors are willing to invest here in crypto currency and with the support of the community in crypto currency i guess many people are knowing about crypto currency.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
November 14, 2018, 08:31:17 PM
with the help of blockchain, crypto has the opportunity and also a great potential to be successful. digital asset or crypto time this was entered earlier. in this stage the emerging growth of users, a growing number of platforms supporting and also the development of technology that will make it more innovative crypto and get into areas of life. starting from it then the crypto will be successful for the future because it will take time to get a feel for crypto globally.

Excellent points. I like what you said about “the development of technology that will make it more innovative” because I’m certainly noticing more unique features with new altcoins nowadays. Have you heard of Virie? I’m currently very curious about it. Based on what I’ve read so far, its boasts of a blockchain-based virtual Market, a Distributed Exchange Network that is non-centralized, providing a free trade infrastructure aiming to create space for e-commerce.
Sure looks like crypto has come a long way since bitcoin, huh?
Activity: 630
Merit: 261
November 14, 2018, 02:16:33 PM
Can. For this, she has everything you need. But the main factor that can cause this to be universally accepted cryptocurrency. Then we will see the true price of cryptocurrency.
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM
November 14, 2018, 02:04:38 PM
Crypto currencies open the bridge to the future and leading the whole society in the decentralisation. But we need to accept that there are too few projects that have a working product. We need more ICOs that will show us a working solution.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
November 14, 2018, 08:21:51 AM
It`s not only can, It will succeed. This is new and promising technology and I absolutely agree with you - it`s our future. And for our great future, we need to support crypto.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
November 13, 2018, 09:12:54 AM
How can you doubt the success of cryptocurrency? The technology is already showing itself in the best way, it is useful, in demand, gives people a safe and comfortable, another thing is that until the cryptocurrency market has formed, it is too young. The market may fail, but the technology itself is not.
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
November 13, 2018, 09:11:09 AM
Cryptocurrencies can go very far in adoption and usage but a lot of the determining factors lies with the regulation, there is no point having a technology that is banned.
Mass adoption is the only thing I regard as a success for cryptocurrencies and that power lies with the major world governments.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
November 13, 2018, 06:47:48 AM
Of course you can, and some successful cryptocurrencies, for example, are Bitcoin, Ripple and Ethereum, we say success because they are used massively and can be used for transactions directly like cash.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
November 13, 2018, 06:45:11 AM
Cryptocurrency is already succeeding, even those outside the industry knows that. We are seeing increasing daily mass adoption, established businesses looking on to use Blockchain technology in their business architecture and emerging new blockchain startups with real life applications.
Activity: 770
November 13, 2018, 06:36:17 AM
Cryptocurrency already received wide distribution and popularity of the cryptocurrency attractive from the point of view of investments and to preserve capital.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
November 13, 2018, 05:43:55 AM
It has already succeeded and I'm sure it will keep on succeeding. If you take a look at the technology behind all this you will see that there is an amazing potential which can be world changing. Change is happening right in front of our eyes.
Activity: 154
November 13, 2018, 02:57:48 AM
Cryptocurrencies have proven that we Can transact anonymously without a centralized interference.
The Blockchain has proven that data can be stored in a decentralized public ledger against any form of manipulation.
Smart contracts has proven that two or more people can trust a system in which the assigned contract managing it will be fair to all parties...

When speed, simplicity and efficiency is added to all of this I think decentralization and blockchain technology can go far in the real world as regards adoption.

What do you think of the chances of cryptocurrencies to succeed?.

should be will but not so soon  Grin generation change need take times
Activity: 1022
Merit: 535
November 13, 2018, 02:54:46 AM
come on man. cryptocurrency is already succeed. people are paying over 6k usd for a single bitcoin. and see the daily volume of bitcoin. isn't it a success for you? blockchain is the future.
Activity: 294
November 13, 2018, 02:41:54 AM
Currently crypto can be said to be successful, this is natural because crypto has succeeded in making people successful when investing through crypto, and I think for the future development it will certainly be better, and of course there will be more people who want to invest in crypto
Activity: 294
Merit: 3
November 13, 2018, 02:34:15 AM
It eventually will. This is exactly what happened with the dot.com in late nineties. Crypto currency is a future, however its in evolution time.
Activity: 518
Merit: 325
November 13, 2018, 02:31:40 AM
Certainly. See how everyone is trying to implement this technology and it is not due to its popularity, but purely with its usefulness..
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
November 12, 2018, 10:44:52 AM
Maybe this will happen. No one is immune from such a possibility. But I think this scenario is unlikely.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
November 12, 2018, 10:30:43 AM
Cryptocurrencies have proven that we Can transact anonymously without a centralized interference.
The Blockchain has proven that data can be stored in a decentralized public ledger against any form of manipulation.
Smart contracts has proven that two or more people can trust a system in which the assigned contract managing it will be fair to all parties...

When speed, simplicity and efficiency is added to all of this I think decentralization and blockchain technology can go far in the real world as regards adoption.

What do you think of the chances of cryptocurrencies to succeed?.

Yes, the prospects are really very good. But in order for crypto to come into our lives, fundamental changes are needed. Changes associated with the regulation of this market. I do not think that decentralization will be greatly developed. It will not be supported by governments and strong financial institutions. But the blockchain technology has every chance to make a breakthrough in a person’s life.
Pages:
Jump to: