Pages:
Author

Topic: Can ethereum be beat Bitcoin - page 20. (Read 2056 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 501
January 16, 2018, 11:53:26 PM
Well if you have done your research, the ethereum cryptocurrency is growing and stabilizing. It is made after bitcoin so of course it is better, it even has a smart contract. It is very possible for eth to beat bitcoin
Ethereum is really good and its development potential is not going to stop here but I think it is very difficult to overcome the bitcoin because bitcoin still holds the ground that no other coin now has. Copy of bitcoin is still incomplete. Bitcoin is going through a tough time but then everything will be fine, let's just believe it if you're keeping a bitcoin because it's safe.
No this cannot happen at all.Bitcoin is very much established than ethereum.Bitcoin is more popular than ethereum.Bitcoin is the leading cryptocurrency and no other cryptocurrency is near to it.Though bitcoin has fallen now a days,but it has the ability to recover fast and gain new heights.Investors of bitcoin are growing day by day.More and more people now want to enroll themselves in bitcoin than any other altcoin.The gap between ethereum and bitcoin is so large that it cannot be reached so easily.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
January 16, 2018, 11:52:37 PM
In the current situation if the price of bitcoin will continue to decrease many investors will thinks twice if they will continue to invest in bitcoin and trust will be gone. So there is a big possibility that big investors may think twice if they will still continue patronizing with bitcoin and change hearts to altcoin or nothing at all.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
January 16, 2018, 11:49:42 PM
May be because it looks,as per the present scenario,ANY THING is possible in cryptoworld.May be not because etherium is just a 'bud' still.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
January 16, 2018, 11:47:41 PM
Ethereum is mooning incredibly with stability, But bitcoin still a volatile coin. Lots of crypto expert telling that 2018 Will be for Ethereum. So, what do you think, Can Ethereum beat Bitcoin?

Sorry For bad English. I am trying to improve it.

Thank You, everyone.

It is possible and so does every other altcoins but it would take very long period of time to happen. Bitcoin has come a long way from were it started and has a huge market volume and amount of investors still flocking in and before ethereum actually beats bitcoin then maybe it has to beat first the same number of users and investors bitcoin has.
Activity: 625
Merit: 258
January 16, 2018, 11:39:24 PM
it is not impossible that etherium will beat bitcoin. because now etherium has developed very well. enthusiasts and investors are growing every day and also the etherium transactions in every day quite a lot
Activity: 224
January 16, 2018, 11:42:20 PM
On my own point of view if bitcoin as of now will continue to drop there is a possibility that ethereum will beat bitcoin but if bitcoin as of now will rise again I dont think ethereum can beat bitcoin as well.It really depends on the movement of the value of bitcoin.
Activity: 102
Merit: 15
January 16, 2018, 11:40:51 PM
It takes time but there is a possibility. Try to have secondary research or observe what happens to those coins everyday by visiting https://coinmarketcap.com/. Now, it is next to bitcoin and its price become nearer and nearer everyday.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
January 16, 2018, 11:37:19 PM
It's possible because way back Aug. 2017, price of bitcoin is almost the same with the current price of ETH. I just feel that lots of cryptos will become more valuable this year.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
January 16, 2018, 09:26:14 PM
Well if you have done your research, the ethereum cryptocurrency is growing and stabilizing. It is made after bitcoin so of course it is better, it even has a smart contract. It is very possible for eth to beat bitcoin
Ethereum is really good and its development potential is not going to stop here but I think it is very difficult to overcome the bitcoin because bitcoin still holds the ground that no other coin now has. Copy of bitcoin is still incomplete. Bitcoin is going through a tough time but then everything will be fine, let's just believe it if you're keeping a bitcoin because it's safe.
Activity: 57
Merit: 1
January 16, 2018, 09:20:11 PM
I think eth will outperform btc in 2018; but I still diversity in keep both.
Activity: 58
January 16, 2018, 09:11:22 PM
Maybe if BTC will not fix its transaction problems and high fees.
Activity: 32
January 16, 2018, 09:08:56 PM
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
January 12, 2018, 04:05:12 AM
Ethereum has been growing good in value, and the market circulation too is much high. In terms of faster transaction ethereum has been gaining more value. Also more ico's have been getting developed upon smart contract platform. In this way the competence level will increase but won't beat bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
January 12, 2018, 03:55:56 AM

It is possible that both may sky rocket , prices may be far away from each other as well.
We cant predict the crypto market because of its volatality and lots of transactions and lot of volume. I would suggest buy both the coins and hold them for good profits . Both are good coins with good technology and can be the most expensive in the future as well.Upto you wat u want to do with the portfolios you have.

I think we can even predict the gap between the two. Since the circulating supply of ETH is roughly 6 times higher than that of BTC, it seems that the price of 1 ETH can't be higher than 17% of Bitcoin's price. Of course those calculations would be true if both coins were equally good and consequently the demand for each of them was the same.
Activity: 252
January 11, 2018, 03:46:10 PM
Ethereum gotta get up pretty early in the morning to do something Smiley I think this will never happen. Because Bitcoin has solid holders.
Activity: 111
January 11, 2018, 03:43:49 PM
They have to resolve the fee problem for bitcoin and then things will be alright again. Don;t understand what the delay is.
Activity: 35
January 11, 2018, 03:41:34 PM
In my humble opinion bitcoin is the king and always will be.Having that said they are two different things.Bitcoin is a virtual currency of the internet, and uses blockchain to do this. Ethereum is a blockchain that allows smart contracts and the building of decentralized applications upon it’s blockchain.
Activity: 96
January 11, 2018, 03:34:06 PM
I think BTC will stay as a king of crypto this year and I bet in next years will as well.
Activity: 252
January 11, 2018, 03:28:44 PM
bitcoin was and will remain the best!!!
Activity: 112
January 11, 2018, 03:09:13 PM
I think that the unlimited nature of the ethereum is its main drawback. It turns out that you can simply issue any amount of ethereum and depreciate the asset! Bitcoin is the strongest and most stable asset on cryptology, the issue of which will not cease in ours or in the tens of the following generations. And when this happens, people will pay tens of thousands of Bitcoin, which by that time will cost much more than now  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: