Pages:
Author

Topic: Can ethereum be beat Bitcoin - page 24. (Read 2056 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
January 10, 2018, 01:09:06 PM
Ethereum is mooning incredibly with stability, But bitcoin still a volatile coin. Lots of crypto expert telling that 2018 Will be for Ethereum. So, what do you think, Can Ethereum beat Bitcoin?

Sorry For bad English. I am trying to improve it.

Thank You, everyone.
Maybe ethereum to be able to defeat bitcoin is still very far and probably not yet going to happen, because bitcoin itself is the original coin while ethereum is just altcoin.
Activity: 378
January 10, 2018, 01:00:13 PM
for now maybe ethereum will not beat bitcoin, but in the future it might be possible ethereum beat bitcoin, as long as i trading the highest price of ethereum is only 0.1 so it's hard for ethereum to beat bitcoin
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
January 10, 2018, 12:53:03 PM
Yes it is possible... but not yet. As you know ethereum is in a close fight with bitcoin. If it can have a close fight with btc then it can beat bitcoin. It also gives a lot more function than bitcoin too.
Activity: 73
Merit: 11
January 10, 2018, 12:46:28 PM
yes, it may overtake bitcoin but not so soon.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
January 10, 2018, 12:45:36 PM
Yes it is possible that etherium can beat bitcoin. Etherium is made afterall to rival bitcoin, and it has a smart contract and less transaction fee. Everything is possible.
Activity: 475
Merit: 253
ARCS - A New World Token
January 10, 2018, 12:43:56 PM
I have a strong feeling that ETH would knockout BTC someday. First ETH has a very huge number of investors, and also a hundreds of running altcoins under its blockchain. Just try to imagine what if ETH would have a thousand alts on its blockchain. Then Good bye Bitcoin. 1ETH = 10BTC , flippening? lols.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
January 10, 2018, 12:43:17 PM
Ethereum is mooning incredibly with stability, But bitcoin still a volatile coin. Lots of crypto expert telling that 2018 Will be for Ethereum. So, what do you think, Can Ethereum beat Bitcoin?

Thank You, everyone.
2018 has just begun in ether a step ahead of bitcoin this year with its stability of quality, bitcoin volatility is not true sometimes bitcoin is also stable at any given time it's just too much market demand is becoming faster on the air.
Activity: 1190
January 10, 2018, 12:41:23 PM
there is a possibility,  if bitcoin blockchain traffic and delays continues.. anyways the energy consumption of etherium is way too less in comparison to Bitcoin.bitcoin takes more time to transmit the coins while Etherium is very fast.
yes it has a great chance to over come the possibility of bitcoin. altcoin bounty campaign accepted most in etherum but accepted bitcoin little bit.  so etherum popularity is being increased.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
January 10, 2018, 12:40:54 PM
Less people are buying BTC now because of the price rate. as Ether is cheaper more people tend to go for it.
despite this. i still think BTC has higer edges over ether
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
January 10, 2018, 12:38:04 PM
I don't know whether ETH beat BTC But I have met many people who believe  that ETH will surpass BTC.
Activity: 196
Decentralization shall be the end of the Old World
January 10, 2018, 12:34:25 PM
I don't think that will be possible. Atleast not now. Bitcoin is years ahead of ethereum at this point in both usage and sentiment, definitely can happen in the future though.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
January 10, 2018, 12:30:27 PM
Bitcoin and ethereum is good coin and for sure you will get a lot of profit after few years of holding.  Bitcoin price as of now is very high compared to the ethereum price .  So its better if you buy bitcoin and ethereum.
Activity: 62
January 10, 2018, 12:15:27 PM
This is impossible ethereum right now is also a conjested most worst than bitcoin, you can make a double spent once you forgot that you already sent the transation it will cost you a more gas, not refundable.
Activity: 281
January 10, 2018, 12:12:16 PM
i think both of the will exist, plus both coins will play different roles. Bitcoin will end up probably being more of a means of storing value while ethereum will be engine of crypto. people will make money on ETH and store it with ETH and BTC. in future BTC will also be adopted more and people will use to transact. so i think its not good to compare ETH and BTC because they will end up playing different roles.
Activity: 812
Merit: 105
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
January 10, 2018, 11:51:27 AM

Thank You, everyone.

I see from the development of ethereum in 2017 until now, the possibility of ethereum can beat bitcoin prices. I think ethereum will beat bitcoin by 2020.
Activity: 514
●●
January 10, 2018, 11:48:03 AM
I believe that this year will be the year of Ethereum, now the big players will start to pour their investment of Btc in Eth , thereby increasing the capitalization of Ethereum!

ETH will get higher and that is true because many investors will switch to ETH. Wink
Activity: 336
January 10, 2018, 11:43:12 AM
I believe that this year will be the year of Ethereum, now the big players will start to pour their investment of Btc in Eth , thereby increasing the capitalization of Ethereum!
Activity: 224
January 10, 2018, 11:39:30 AM

Thank You, everyone.
Bitcoin's value is so high nowadays and stronger community kept on supporting it despite of its flaws. This year might be a good year for ethereum but it's still a long way to go for ethereum to beat bitcoin's value.But ethereum is really a potential coin and one day it will pump high, might not be this year but on the near future.
Activity: 910
elysian.finance
January 10, 2018, 11:36:38 AM

Thank You, everyone.
Currently ethereum when in its stability is very good, but I think it will not be able to replace or compete with bitcoin prices, which is now back down, and in my opinion it's normal, maybe just market share alone, and give people a chance to buy it before going up to level previous highs.
Activity: 644
Merit: 120
January 10, 2018, 11:34:22 AM
It is correctly noted that Ethereum has a more stable course, but it seems to me not to correctly compare it with bitcoin, because they can be talked about as two systems, like vegetables and fruits. After all, they, in fact, never were in the rank of direct competitors. Bitcoin was originally considered as a means of payment, whereas on the Ethereum network, tokens are used in the implementation of smart contracts. Even representatives of this system suggest not using the Ethereum coin as a means of payment, but this approach still does not help to get rid of the use of its tokens on exchanges. It should be borne in mind that Bitcoin, in fact, is deflationary, since there is a strict limit on the issue of coins of this payment system. The total amount of issued crypto currency will be 21 million digital tokens. In the case of Ether, we are talking about inflation, since the annual release of these funds reaches 18 million coins. Thus, if we consider this money in the long run, the price of Ethereum coins will fall, and the demand for Bitcoin will increase. In addition, already at the moment the number of coins of the first more than 6 times higher than the number of tokens invented by Satoshi Nakamoto.
Pages:
Jump to: