Pages:
Author

Topic: Can ethereum be beat Bitcoin - page 17. (Read 2056 times)

Activity: 206
Merit: 100
February 12, 2018, 03:30:38 PM
I don't think that ethereum can beat bitcoin because bitcoin is so powerful and it got a huge community and a lot of supporters from the different parts of the world which is enough to sustain the life of bitcoin for a very long years. In the future, we can see bitcoin that is still in the top 1 but i don't think with ethereum if it will still remain for being top 2.
Yes I agree on that they are really running in the different way and their price has really a big difference that is really the basis that the. Btc and eth is really difference and the etherium cannot really beat bitcoin base on thier price.Even if the etherium is aàlso getting more popular but I think it can't beat bitcoin at all because bitcoin is more popular than eth.

In the future, most probably yes. Ethereum can beat bitcoin easily but this can't happen nowadays. Maybe from 5-10 years later on.
ukw
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
February 12, 2018, 03:26:56 PM
Ethereum is mooning incredibly with stability, But bitcoin still a volatile coin. Lots of crypto expert telling that 2018 Will be for Ethereum. So, what do you think, Can Ethereum beat Bitcoin?
Sorry For bad English. I am trying to improve it.
Thank You, everyone.

Yes, I definitely think Ethereum will build over what bitcoin did.

I'm almost sure that this will not happen this year, but perhaps the next one I think Ethereum might be a market leader in the crypto currencies.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
February 12, 2018, 03:22:32 PM
Bitcoin is the king and ethereum is like after king i mean Queen or right hand of the King. Ethereum will hit if bitcoin hit! Look at the market trend now, while bitcoin 8k , then etherem 800 , when bitcoin 7k usd then ethereum 700 usd. If bitcoin will rise and if bitcoin touch 50k usd then eth will touch 5k USD ! So, i think ethreum never can beat Bitcoin.
Activity: 630
February 12, 2018, 03:14:12 PM
Maybe ethereum can beat bitcoin,
in my opinion ethereum is more transaction speed, thats the main point .
but no one knows about this . it just prediction . 
MiF
Activity: 1400
Merit: 258
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
February 12, 2018, 03:09:26 PM
I don't think that ethereum can beat bitcoin because bitcoin is so powerful and it got a huge community and a lot of supporters from the different parts of the world which is enough to sustain the life of bitcoin for a very long years. In the future, we can see bitcoin that is still in the top 1 but i don't think with ethereum if it will still remain for being top 2.
Yes I agree on that they are really running in the different way and their price has really a big difference that is really the basis that the. Btc and eth is really difference and the etherium cannot really beat bitcoin base on thier price.Even if the etherium is aàlso getting more popular but I think it can't beat bitcoin at all because bitcoin is more popular than eth.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 343
February 12, 2018, 03:03:47 PM
Activity: 105
Merit: 12
February 12, 2018, 02:37:53 PM
ethereum is a good coin also like bitcoin.  The fee of ethereum is cheaper and fast transaction than bitcoin.  There would be a possibility that ethereum will overtake bitcoin if people will support on it.  The supply of ethereum is far more than bitcoin so it will need more and more people to demand on this coin.
Activity: 378
UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
February 12, 2018, 02:20:56 PM
I really like Ether. It is used by most of projects and transaction fee is a lot cheaper than Bitcoin.
however in my opinion, Bitcoin will stay stronger than any other altcoins. As you know, if bitcoin price drop all other coins price drop too.
so I don't think Ether will beat bitcoin.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
February 12, 2018, 02:19:04 PM
There is a chance but it is low. Even almost altcoins depends on Ethereum, Bitcoin is still the most demanded investment on crypto world. Maybe it takes several years for it to surpass the Bitcoin. Ethereum has a good growth rate in 2017 but also Bitcoin so it could really takes years to overcome the Bitcoins growth rate.
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
February 12, 2018, 02:13:35 PM
probably, because if we look at the price of Bitcoin versus Ethereum, it seems that ethereum beats other digital currencies that can be compared with bitcoin. Ethereum market capitalization is rapidly approaching Bitcoin.
Activity: 56
February 12, 2018, 01:55:54 PM
I think Ethereum stands to overtake Bitcoin very soon and its value is likely to rise exponentially...
Activity: 98
February 12, 2018, 01:46:29 PM
Ethereum is a very promosing alt coin. For my opinion the profit for ETH is bigger than Bitcoins .
Activity: 52
February 12, 2018, 01:39:47 PM
I agree. BTC is lagging. Long confirmation time, and expensive. Enough said. However, it is the Nike of Crypto currency and has name recognition. It may not be the fast payment system that everybody wants and needs but it is a good store of value... until it comes crashing down with all the other crypto currencies LMAO!!! HODL
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
February 12, 2018, 01:36:58 PM
Ethereum is mooning incredibly with stability, But bitcoin still a volatile coin. Lots of crypto expert telling that 2018 Will be for Ethereum. So, what do you think, Can Ethereum beat Bitcoin?

Thank You, everyone.
The only crypto currency that has a chance of beating Bitcoin is Bitcoin Cash because ever since it was created by the fork of August 1 2017, it has gone on to become the second most valuable crypto currency after Bitcoin itself and has overtaken Ethereum itself which was previously the second valuable crypto currency
copper member
Activity: 448
February 12, 2018, 01:32:10 PM
why not? any cryyptocurrency can be beat bitcoin. All is possible in the cryptocurrency world. Ethereum is a strong and power system
yes i am agree with you.but any cryptocurrency  can not beat bitcoin.only ethereum beat bitcoin.because its stability is positive.i think very soon ethereun beat bitcoin
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
February 12, 2018, 09:39:34 AM
I do not think so.  Bitcoin is bitcoin.  It is the first digital currency ever created.  We know that ethereum is next to bitcoin considering its value.  But it will not comes first with bitcoin because bitcoin is the basis of them all.  If bitcoin dies, then so all of them.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
February 12, 2018, 09:36:07 AM
All possibilities can happen and if one day ethereum can beat bitcoin then I think this is a good thing because in terms of speed and cost ethereum is better than bitcoin.
Activity: 85
February 12, 2018, 09:20:05 AM
can ethereum be beat bitcoin comparison to bitcoin bitcoin takes more time to transmit the coin while ethereum is very fast but the price of ethereum is $830 and the price of bitcoin is $8700 there are big difference in both value but nothing is impossible in the world.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
February 12, 2018, 08:58:03 AM

Thank You, everyone.

That could happen but right now the value gap of bitcoin to ethereum is very high it would take months or years before ethereum could reach the value of bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 12, 2018, 08:53:29 AM
Ethereum is already being used more than bitcoin (it does over a million transactions a day compared to just 250,000 for bitcoin).

The only thing restricting Ethereum's growth is regulators stepping in to stop ICOs. If ICO's are regulated rather than banned though, Ethereum could go from strength to strength.
Pages:
Jump to: