Pages:
Author

Topic: Can ethereum be beat Bitcoin - page 21. (Read 2056 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
January 11, 2018, 11:37:05 AM

It is possible that both may sky rocket , prices may be far away from each other as well. We cant predict the crypto market because of its volatality and lots of transactions and lot of volume. I would suggest buy both the coins and hold them for good profits . Both are good coins with good technology and can be the most expensive in the future as well.Upto you wat u want to do with the portfolios you have.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
January 11, 2018, 11:30:06 AM
most people argue that the ethereum will show its toughness in 2018, due to increased users of ethereum. and I'm sure with the prediction of many people who say it.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
January 11, 2018, 11:26:46 AM
Can anybody tell me what the upcoming Ethereum would look like? Will it increase?
January 11, 2018, 11:09:47 AM
Ethereum is mooning incredibly with stability, But bitcoin still a volatile coin. Lots of crypto expert telling that 2018 Will be for Ethereum. So, what do you think, Can Ethereum beat Bitcoin?

Sorry For bad English. I am trying to improve it.

Thank You, everyone.
bitcoin is still king of virtual currency. It's hard to beat it.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
January 11, 2018, 11:06:01 AM
Ethereum is one of the popular altcoins. There are many altcoins currently operating in the currency market. Among them very few are popular one, among them ethereum is best one.  Ethereum is showing quiet significant progress since last one year. Ethereum functions more or less like bitcoin currency. Ethereum has potentials of becoming number one cryptocurrency. But beating bitcoin currency is quite difficult. Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency in currency market. Its investors have strong faith and confidence in their investments.
January 11, 2018, 10:45:01 AM
I think it is impossible, bitcoin will stay on top, because bitcon is the parent of a coin, even though its price ethereum soared, ethereum will not beat bitcoin.
Activity: 140
Merit: 20
January 11, 2018, 10:43:33 AM
Due to BTC's incredibly high transaction fees, one of the strong alt coins is destined to replace BTC, if a solution isn't found and isn't found fast. BTC will ALWAYS have strong value. It just can't fill this demand atm.
Until now bitcoin having high demand in the crypto currency community, I think even ethereum is the second place in the ranking. They have lack of capacity to surpass bitcoin in digital world, moreover ethereum is like a kid compared to bitcoin.
Maybe it will happen if bitcoin in crypto currency industry are going dead.
Activity: 910
Merit: 550
January 11, 2018, 10:39:06 AM
Nope it is nearly impossible because bitcoin is the top in the list of cryptocurrencies, ethereum will always be the number 2 for me. Yea bitcoin is volatile at the moment but it doesn't change the fact that bitcoin offers the more income to us.
January 11, 2018, 10:22:27 AM
No, it's impossible to beat Bitcoin because it is the pioneer in the lists of cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin's value will continue to become higher in the next more months or years and continues to dominate in all cryptocurrencies..
Merit: 254
BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange
January 11, 2018, 10:12:55 AM
Etherium is strong now and will become even stronger, so if bitcoin will keep sitting on one place , sooner or later he will be moved.
Yes, we know that etherium is getting stronger and I myself observed it , but we should also considered the Bitcoin eventhough few or some currency are getting stronger Bitcoin will never be loose, it will rise up and gain much like other currencies.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029
January 11, 2018, 10:09:21 AM
Due to BTC's incredibly high transaction fees, one of the strong alt coins is destined to replace BTC, if a solution isn't found and isn't found fast. BTC will ALWAYS have strong value. It just can't fill this demand atm.
Activity: 23
January 11, 2018, 10:08:13 AM
Ethereum is mooning incredibly with stability, But bitcoin still a volatile coin. Lots of crypto expert telling that 2018 Will be for Ethereum. So, what do you think, Can Ethereum beat Bitcoin?

Thank You, everyone.

ethereum has a dramatic up movement the past days
ethereum network is clogged at the moment and demands high fee for gas
i think ethereum has a lot of room for progress
but still can never outgrow btc
Activity: 210
Merit: 26
High fees = low BTC price
January 11, 2018, 09:58:21 AM
So far the ETH developers have not turned into traitors and charge $25 just to store 250 bytes of data
in the block-chain and from a technical stand point it's better than Bitcoin but it's still no racing car.

The main contender to ETH is Ripple and Bitcoin will be knocked out of the race in the next 12 months
but loner term it will be something even faster than IOTA (100 TPS) that will take over using something
like Block-Matrix instead of block-chain or maybe the money highway like HashGraph

if the above does not work then Ripple will be the last one standing but for the record I own
BTC, ETH, XPR but have placed a "Stop-Loss" on BTC if it goes below the magical $10,000

Gamble if you like but do make the effort so that you can understand the architecture of these
coins and if you buy the Lightning Network propaganda then may i recommend watching the video
below and listening to the end or if your in a rush then watch the second video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpfvhiqFw7A (Pro BTC long version)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYHFrf5ci_g   (Anti BTC short version)
Activity: 364
Merit: 16
https://crowdsale.network
January 11, 2018, 09:29:32 AM
It will take time but it's possible.  Bitcoin did not have the value it has now overnight.  ETH is gaining positively now and we let's hope it continues.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
January 11, 2018, 09:22:13 AM

Thank You, everyone.
Maybe. If the Bitcoin it costs continue to decline while the Ethereum price continues to rise. Bitcoin can be replaced with the Ethereum. But I hope the Bitcoin will not be replaced by any coins.
Activity: 518
January 11, 2018, 09:12:14 AM

Thank You, everyone.

Developers are constantly working on improving the ether and there are chances that it will beat bitcoin. Unfortunately, bitcoin developers do not work to improve it, but only create useless forks.
Activity: 392
January 11, 2018, 09:11:44 AM
I do not think that this is impossible especially because ethereum has been stable even when bitcoin is dropping.
in fact today there are so many people who believe in Ethereum for that reason, and I think that from year to year ETH will get stronger and more famous so that ETH has a great opportunity to do so albeit slowly.
Activity: 201
January 11, 2018, 09:11:29 AM

Thank You, everyone.

Well I thinks its possible if etherum will become more dependent , I mean it will one of the leading cruptocurrency which will be used by most of the people, but since people were solving the possibility of the Bitcoin to reach its limit probably Bitcoin will still be on the top.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
January 11, 2018, 09:10:05 AM
in the long term yes the eth will exceed bitcoin, moreover it is almost in terms of volume
Activity: 244
Merit: 10
January 11, 2018, 09:08:39 AM
I don't think ETH can beat bitcoin. There is no doubt that bitcoin is the best in terms of investment. We all know that the market fluctuates sharply in recent days, but ETH is very stable. This is because there are too many people who need ETH to join ICO recently. Indeed, ETH is much better than the special currency.
Pages:
Jump to: