Pages:
Author

Topic: Can ethereum be beat Bitcoin - page 16. (Read 2056 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 106
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
March 03, 2018, 07:54:35 AM
Ethereum is mooning incredibly with stability, But bitcoin still a volatile coin. Lots of crypto expert telling that 2018 Will be for Ethereum. So, what do you think, Can Ethereum beat Bitcoin?

Sorry For bad English. I am trying to improve it.

Thank You, everyone.

Most likely the price does not overtake Bitcoin, but this year it should show us a very strong growth. But this is not stable, so we can see the fall
Activity: 1792
Merit: 507
March 03, 2018, 07:07:28 AM
Ethereum is mooning incredibly with stability, But bitcoin still a volatile coin. Lots of crypto expert telling that 2018 Will be for Ethereum. So, what do you think, Can Ethereum beat Bitcoin?

Thank You, everyone.
Yes it can and for me it is more possible that etherum kill bitcoin than bitcoin will pump to the moon and hit like 50k$ (thats what people think will happen).
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
February 12, 2018, 10:56:42 PM
There is possibility about that, but in my prediction not in this year, maybe next year. Ethereum was interesting and it support coins that many people choose to invest in alternate coins, new investors pick alternate coins because they don't have to spend a lot and coins its self can be bought in cheap prices that why ethereum as support for the alternate coins would have a competitive price this year.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
February 12, 2018, 10:36:32 PM
of course, a great coin ethereum and will not compete with bitcoin. in the long run of, course coins will continue to rise higher and do not cover possible will match the bitcoin.
Activity: 560
Merit: 104
February 12, 2018, 10:26:44 PM
I think is very hard for Ethereum to beat price of Bitcoin, but we will never know about the question "can ethereum will beat price of bitcoin?" If we look at total supply between bitcoin and Ethereum as many 21 millions and Ethereum have total supply as many 40-70 millions. We can see just from total supply of Ethereum already far from Bitcoin. But this is can't as guatantee because is very many investors like ethereum. And not impossible thing if Ethereum can replace Bitcoin.
Activity: 82
Merit: 2
February 12, 2018, 07:16:37 PM
In some ways ethereum can beat bitcoin like for instance confirmation of transaction. Bitcoin transaction is confirmed in minutes or even longer than that whereas ethereum transaction is confirmed in seconds. So basically ethereum is faster than bitcoin in this area. However, if we compare the prices of these two, bitcoin of course is much higher than ethereum. Furthermore, bitcoin, being the first virtual currency, is widely accepted, more popular and more established compared to its other counterparts. In fact, bitcoin symbolizes the strength of cryptocurrency which means that if its price goes high, the other virtual currencies are, most often than not, go high too. So in a way, ethereum just can't beat bitcoin. It can only come in second.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
February 12, 2018, 07:07:10 PM
Perhaps.. And I am sure that people from crypto world are smart enough to save and hold as much as ethereum that they can afford right now since ethereum is more affordable than bitcoins as of this time. Of course holders of eth would always hope that someday soon it will be just like bitcoin where it will give them promising gains and profits just like with those who first believed in bitcoins.
I really don't think that ethereum will go beyond bitcoin, considering that bitcoin price are somewhat to be basis of all altcoins prices including Ethereum. It seems to be that when bitcoin price will dump ethereum also will follow, that's why there is no chances that ethereum will not surpasses bitcoin. These to coins making crypto into becoming great and recognized globally and there is no reason that both of them are competing which one will be top.
Activity: 826
Merit: 11
February 12, 2018, 05:49:36 PM
Perhaps.. And I am sure that people from crypto world are smart enough to save and hold as much as ethereum that they can afford right now since ethereum is more affordable than bitcoins as of this time. Of course holders of eth would always hope that someday soon it will be just like bitcoin where it will give them promising gains and profits just like with those who first believed in bitcoins.
Activity: 266
Merit: 17
February 12, 2018, 04:49:39 PM
Maybe or maybe not, For now lets see if ETH can surpass bitcoin, EHT has a potential to surpass bitcoin but its a very difficult task to make because bitcoin is still the basis of all crypto currencies.
Activity: 48
February 12, 2018, 04:42:49 PM
I prefer ethereum because of the smart contracts technology. I think he'll soon overtake the bitcoin one.
Activity: 308
February 12, 2018, 04:42:17 PM
If the capitalization of Ethereum really overcame that achieved by Bitcoin, then the place would be expected by many "the flippening" (flip the coin). The term has become popular in economic media and is used to describe the arrival of this potentially real phenomenon.

At the moment, the capitalization of BTC is about $ 147 billion, ETH while $ 82 billion. For some Ethereum metrics, however, it is now ahead of Bitcoin. Among other things, in terms of the average number of transactions performed during the day or the total amount of computer hardware supporting a given cryptocurrency.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
February 12, 2018, 04:36:05 PM
Of course the etherium is a very promising coin! But do not forget that its main task is to be the fuel for launching a new currency! Bitcoin is the basis of the whole world, and it will never be able to outrun any coin of the world! everything is bought and sold for bitcoin! The ethereum will never beat bitcoin!
Activity: 85
February 12, 2018, 04:26:27 PM
It is possible that he will reach the same level.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
February 12, 2018, 04:07:48 PM
It's hard to beat bitcoin as long as altcoin still makes bitcoin a benchmark for determining price movements. However, the possibility is very wide open if ethereum has better technology than bitcoin due to the speed and efficiency in transactions because so far ethereum has become the only altcoin capable of being in the second position of the world rank of crypto making it the closest rival of bitcoin.
Activity: 41
Merit: 48
February 12, 2018, 04:05:18 PM
I believe Ethereum has a strong chance of de-thronging Bitcoin. Who knows!
Activity: 142
February 12, 2018, 03:42:56 PM
i think bitcoin will be valued more than ethereum for a long time to come, bitcoin is the king of crypto ,and the first , stonger network, better dev teams ,and massive mining support,
bitcoin is in my opinion , the best
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
February 12, 2018, 03:36:05 PM
I think it may rise in value but not beat bitcoin because they have different uses. However, I tend to think ethereum may experience significant increase in value this year because it's value has been stabilizing while bitcoin's value is still volatile
Activity: 392
Merit: 257
February 12, 2018, 03:33:20 PM
Well i do think that Ethereum does has the potential to best bitcoins but it wont happen anytime soon and bitcoin implementing lightning network making transactions more fast and cheaper which were the weak point of bitcoins for past few months because of which etheruem demand increased.So beating bitcoins has became more tough for etheruem but etheruem always will be the best altcoin.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
February 12, 2018, 03:31:21 PM

Thank You, everyone.
The only crypto currency that has a chance of beating Bitcoin is Bitcoin Cash because ever since it was created by the fork of August 1 2017, it has gone on to become the second most valuable crypto currency after Bitcoin itself and has overtaken Ethereum itself which was previously the second valuable crypto currency
That's right and as of now we can say that it is really increasing its value. Ethereum on the other is I think it is being stable these days and so far the last time it reached only only at $1400 which is still far against bitcoin cash. But crypto is unprecedictable and everything can be changed at any moment .
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
February 12, 2018, 03:31:04 PM
Ethereum is nowadays very strong coin with good and promising potential, but it is still in the second position after Bitcoin, in my opinion. Bitcoin is a lot older and more traded, and also its community still the greatest in the crypto currency world. But I agree that Ethereum is the king of altcoins actually.
Pages:
Jump to: