Pages:
Author

Topic: Can ethereum be beat Bitcoin - page 25. (Read 2056 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
January 10, 2018, 11:24:42 AM
Bitcoin has always been the core of cryptocurrencies. Ethereum beating it is still far fetched, however, ethereum has a very good potential to grow. People move because this currency has much less transaction fees than BTC.
For now bitcoin still has the best rate in the world of digital currency. Still no other digital currencies have such power bitcoin, so I think for the next few years bitcoin remains the best and there will be no altcoin that can beat bitcoin. Bitcoin is still too strong and there must be a miracle if you want to do so.
Activity: 1395
Merit: 505
January 10, 2018, 11:20:59 AM
My best guess would be Ethereum #1, BCH #2, with the original Bitcoin fork gradually fading into obscurity as miners move over to BCH. The original Bitcoin is just broken right now with huge transaction backlogs and very slow processing time for transactions that aren't laden with fees. BCH, by contrast, is functioning smoothly and should really have the higher market cap at this point. Ethereum's big edge is that the platform is useful for smart contracts and tokens.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
January 10, 2018, 11:12:05 AM
Ethereum is mooning incredibly with stability, But bitcoin still a volatile coin. Lots of crypto expert telling that 2018 Will be for Ethereum. So, what do you think, Can Ethereum beat Bitcoin?

Sorry For bad English. I am trying to improve it.

Thank You, everyone.

My point is simple Bitcoin will stay for a long time in future. I don’t think that BTC will be fractured even if much more its fork will appear. Bitcoin has its own strategy and its price will be stable, BTC is still good investment.
Activity: 821
Merit: 20
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
January 10, 2018, 11:04:39 AM
I thinks crypto currency can be beat bitcoin. But ethereum is a very good potential to grow. But it is not possible can ethereum be beat bitcoin, because have a huge difference.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
January 10, 2018, 10:56:46 AM
Ethereum is mooning incredibly with stability, But bitcoin still a volatile coin. Lots of crypto expert telling that 2018 Will be for Ethereum. So, what do you think, Can Ethereum beat Bitcoin?

Thank You, everyone.
There's a possibility and always have a possibility, if big investors will invest with Ethereum then that would be great to those who holds ETH in a long run and can be their success too. ETHEREUM has still its affordable price that can big investors can invest big amount, so why not?
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Machine Learning & AI - Trustless Ledger System
January 10, 2018, 10:54:11 AM
Easily, BTC cannot rise due to scaling issues. Miners and the core team won't update BTC software, so if the growth continues, it won't just be Ethereum. Start thinking of ways to get control of BTC away from greedy people?

I wouldn't be so sure. The fact that we are talking about possibility of ETH to grow as much as BTC will bring same chaos and problems to ether as well.  I agree that btc will be steady for some time but I think eth's growth will be limited as well.
Activity: 518
Merit: 23
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 10, 2018, 10:53:07 AM
Bitcoin has always been the core of cryptocurrencies. Ethereum beating it is still far fetched, however, ethereum has a very good potential to grow. People move because this currency has much less transaction fees than BTC.
Activity: 427
Merit: 100
January 10, 2018, 10:46:07 AM
At current rate this looks like it. Ethereum has been rising and Bitcoin has been fall all this week and last. The gap is reducing between the too. Although, something like this only possible if Bitcoin dips to a level of ethereum which is highly unlikely. And for ethereum to make a jump of X10 from now is also not possible. So, it will be a while before the switch takes place.
Activity: 244
Merit: 13
January 10, 2018, 10:43:33 AM
Ethereum has a good growth but i think ethereum can not beat bitcoin because the distance between them is far apart. Bitcoin is higher than ethereum so no can beat the # 1 cryptocurrency that is BTC.
Activity: 106
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
January 10, 2018, 10:42:32 AM
yes I think there is a great possibility  fo etherium to surpass bitcoin, as I observe etherium is rapidly increasing
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
January 10, 2018, 10:31:01 AM
Easily, BTC cannot rise due to scaling issues. Miners and the core team won't update BTC software, so if the growth continues, it won't just be Ethereum. Start thinking of ways to get control of BTC away from greedy people?
Activity: 57
Merit: 2
January 10, 2018, 10:29:29 AM

Thank You, everyone.

This might be very possible as regards the ethereum price meeting up with that of the bitcoin. The bitcoin had been given a lot of leverage over time because it is being used as the base Cryptocurrency; it is needed mostly to purchase most of the coins and also to withdraw into fiats. Now, I see that there's a shift now happening and the altcoins are now making use of more ethereum for their sales. If this is being maintained for a long period of time, there will be a balance soon and bitcoin price fame balance.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
January 10, 2018, 10:27:42 AM
It is not possible for etherum to beat bitcoin because there is huge difference in prices of each other and it can not be field easily.
Activity: 70
Merit: 12
January 10, 2018, 10:23:38 AM
From an investment point of view it is good to have both. They are two entirely different animals as everyone knows and bitcoin comes with a lot of legacy and protocol challenges but is still the coca cola of crypto. That will always drive market value. ETHER is the future and reacts very different to the market than most other coins that go up and down with the market's faith in Bitcoin.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
January 10, 2018, 10:23:31 AM
I don't think so, although the development of eth is very good now, but the value of bitcoin is not only reflected in its value, but also in the belief that it is a belief in people's mind, which is not replaced by eth.
Activity: 225
January 10, 2018, 10:21:34 AM
There is an incoming fork on ethereum so the ethereum rises. If bitcoin undergo forks again, ethereum has no chance beating bitcoin. It is the first time an altcoin will undergo fork.
Activity: 44
January 10, 2018, 10:17:30 AM

Thank You, everyone.
Bitcoin Will Be #1 Crypto At 2018
Ethereum Has Bigger Blockchain Than Bitcoin
Ethereum More Volatile Than Bitcoin (The Price Is Not Stable)
Activity: 476
Merit: 124
January 10, 2018, 10:14:14 AM
Not a chance, for now. Maybe if Amazon will utilize ETH within this year, ETH still has a long way to go. Bitcoin has been the brand of cryptocurrency itself and still is the king. It is also the store of value in trading alts. Lightning Network implementation for BTC is what we need to fix its flaws. More miners needed too for BTC.
Activity: 63
Merit: 5
January 10, 2018, 10:13:49 AM
When is ETA on the improved speed of bitcoin? Bitcoin is holding up strong - but will the futures "hinder" the development of furter growth of bitcoin?
Activity: 97
January 10, 2018, 10:06:52 AM
As what i have noticed..if the value of bitcoin increase then ethereum decrease..or vice versa..i dont think so..ethereum will be replace by bitcoin this yr..more yeara to come before it happened
Pages:
Jump to: