Pages:
Author

Topic: Can ethereum be beat Bitcoin - page 27. (Read 2056 times)

Activity: 353
Merit: 4
January 10, 2018, 08:15:51 AM
Ethereum is mooning incredibly with stability, But bitcoin still a volatile coin. Lots of crypto expert telling that 2018 Will be for Ethereum. So, what do you think, Can Ethereum beat Bitcoin?

Sorry For bad English. I am trying to improve it.

Thank You, everyone.

It could be ethereum beat bitcoin, but not for 2018. In 2018 bitcoin will remain the first and after that is ethereum.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
January 10, 2018, 08:12:02 AM
another altcoins drops when bitcoin price is drop, but eth is still strong, maybe 1 btc = 5 eth soon , and at the end of the year it could be 1btc = 2eth. this is ethereum year !
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
January 10, 2018, 08:09:08 AM
Ethereum is mooning incredibly with stability, But bitcoin still a volatile coin. Lots of crypto expert telling that 2018 Will be for Ethereum. So, what do you think, Can Ethereum beat Bitcoin?

Thank You, everyone.

Ethereum is actually not far from Beating Bitcoin, but, we must keep in mind that Bitcoin has a maximum supply of 16 millions and Ethereum a maximum supply 3-4 times bigger. So the prices might never meet.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565
January 10, 2018, 08:08:27 AM
that's a good question!

btc seems really quite in the last few weeks, investors now think that they may have better profit with alt coins.

i think that is just a phase, but eth market cap this year will rise more than btc market cap imho.
Activity: 100
Merit: 13
Work smart, Play hard
January 10, 2018, 08:07:31 AM
Logically speaking, at some point of time if you are looking at a big sum of money to enter either bitcoin or ethereum, which will you choose?
Bitcoin will still be the better choice due to the active usage, trading volume and price. Ethereum wise, although majority of coins are built on its network, it is not as popular for a payment method (aside for ICO and exchanges). Furthermore Bitcoin has already been recognised as the main digital currency much earlier than any of the other coins that has rise to fame. So it is almost impossible for Ethereum price to exceed Bitcoin or even come near to it.
Activity: 532
Merit: 106
January 10, 2018, 08:07:09 AM

Thank You, everyone.

the price of ethereum is rising right now and decreases the price of bitcoin but does not mean ethereum can reach the value of bitcoin because bitcoin is the most boss of all cryptocurrency. in bitcoin everyone converts the exchange of tokens and if bitcoin does not have your tokens worth and your etherium will not be cash if you can not convert it to btc to php
Activity: 1
January 10, 2018, 08:06:23 AM
i think No Smiley
Activity: 28
January 10, 2018, 08:04:48 AM

Thank You, everyone.

My friend would not be impossible, since Ethereum of all the existing cryptocurrencies is second in command after BTC, it is above the rest. So at some point you can do it, you just need better strategies for the market to help your sale
Activity: 232
Merit: 11
January 10, 2018, 07:57:43 AM
It's far possible that Ethereum beat Bitcoin, as Bitcoin's popularity grew so much and even had its bashers and haters. Ethereum only have low popularity and its price is still low and high risk of not growing that up high.
Activity: 4
January 10, 2018, 07:56:16 AM
Bitcoin will fall down. There are many alt coins who are strategically following bitcoin path, and one day any crypto will take position of what bitcoin holds today. Maybe even more stronger.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
January 10, 2018, 07:55:59 AM

Thank You, everyone.

I look forward to see how far Ethereum can go. I believe it has chances, but still, it's gonna take a lot of time and effort.
Activity: 126
Get your share of the future
January 10, 2018, 07:54:20 AM
i dont think ethereum will easily defeat bitcoin even in far future, because rightnow there are still more investors using bitcoin for trading. bitcoin is still the most profitable way for us to invest. so investors wont easily quit on bitcoin to invest in other altcoins.
Activity: 378
January 10, 2018, 07:50:17 AM
I understand what you're talking about. But it seems you are based only on pricing. Here they do not need to be compared. Because bitcoin is already known to the world of brokers and traders, and the ether follows, it is still paid too little attention in the media. The price of the ether has not yet suffered much from an artificial increase or decrease in value.
Activity: 51
January 10, 2018, 07:40:56 AM
Bitcoin cash - maybe, etherium - don't think so.
Activity: 182
Merit: 120
January 10, 2018, 07:34:51 AM
Yes ethereum is showing impressive value but I don't think it can bea bitcoin. Bitcoin despite of its decreasing value still remains the top cryptocurrency (for me). It have been in the market for long time and already reached almost $20k. However bitcoin still have to improve its transaction especially the traffic on blockchain as it causes high fees. But I think bitcoin have a way out of it so I still go for bitcoin.
Activity: 15
January 10, 2018, 07:32:09 AM
Ethereum is moving at a good pace but i highly doubt it would get to bitcoin or surpass it.. But then again, nobody ever thought bitcoin would get to where it is now, so at this point i prefer to say anything is possible.
Activity: 10
January 10, 2018, 07:25:52 AM

Thank You, everyone.

As we all know that Bitcoin is the mother of all crypto currencies. I believe that Ethereum will not be able to surpass Bitcoin because as we compare the volume and its price is very incomparable. Also, many people would prefer to buy Bitcoin because they can use it to pay their monthly bills thru online such as electricity, water, telephone, insurance and many more, without any hassle and free of charge. Many merchants accepted Bitcoin as mode of exchange by buying thing thru online stores. This can also be used in trading as the price right now is stable so we better to buy now and the price will increase as speculated by next month. So we better to buy now and hold.
Activity: 253
January 10, 2018, 07:25:37 AM
Ethereum is a very good cryptocurrency next to bitcoin. But interms of price the two has a huge gap.
So i dont think ethereum will beat bitcoin, rightnow bitcoin value is still high, and ethereum value is also increasing.
These two crptocurrency are very good and very profitable, so lets wait and see.
Activity: 1302
January 10, 2018, 07:17:29 AM
there is a possibility,  if bitcoin blockchain traffic and delays continues.. anyways the energy consumption of etherium is way too less in comparison to Bitcoin.bitcoin takes more time to transmit the coins while Etherium is very fast.
Yes it is really informative information. Bitcoin area is several less than the area of Ethereum. Many altcoin companies accept Ethereum rather than bitcoin . One day Ethereum can goes on the top of all currency.
Activity: 248
January 10, 2018, 07:11:13 AM
I cant say ethereum be beat bitcoin with its phase right now bitcoin is the most used by many. Also, ethereum has the big help to all the users because in this way many have gain profit from eth. So this means, ethereumm has the big impact to each users but for now it cannot beat bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: