Pages:
Author

Topic: Can ethereum be beat Bitcoin - page 30. (Read 2056 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 107
January 10, 2018, 04:41:45 AM
I believe that the year 2018 is ethereal property compared to other alt coins, but if talking can beat bitcoin I do not think this will happen.
Whatever will happen someday, maybe bitcoin away from ethereal in terms of price or maybe ethereal can be very close to bitcoin.
Well for the current transaction costs naturally people exchange their bitcoin with ethereal because ethereal transaction costs are cheaper in comparison with btc so expensive.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
January 10, 2018, 04:40:47 AM
For the best of my knowledge there is possibility that ethereum can beat bitcoin, Reason for saying this is that over 90% of crypto investors are looking for profitability, stability, less transaction charges, fast confirmation etc. If blockchain can not resolve the traffic on their network, I tell you it will reduce investor and they will definitely start looking for another coin to invest. Which ethereum have future.  
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
January 10, 2018, 04:35:29 AM
Most probably Bitcoin will remain Bitcoin, and Ethereum will remain Ethereum.

We all want to see another reaction in terms of prices, but we have to remember one thing: Bitcoin was the leader and the biggest value it brought is the technology behind it. Ethereum on the other hand, is telling you - when you got lemons, why won’t you add some alcohol inside and make yourself a nice cocktail.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Decentralized Application Platform
January 10, 2018, 04:35:58 AM
why not? any cryyptocurrency can be beat bitcoin. All is possible in the cryptocurrency world. Ethereum is a strong and power system
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
Crypto Enthusiast!
January 10, 2018, 04:33:41 AM
It won't check the Market Cap and there are other altcoins with possible potential, So ETH beating BTC is not possible!
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Put it all on the line and go for broke
January 10, 2018, 04:32:28 AM
I think Ethereum has more potential for growth at the moment but BTC will always be king. Its a store of value.
Activity: 281
Merit: 0
January 10, 2018, 04:32:13 AM
    I dont think so. Bitcoin already reached $20000 far from the price of ethereum now and their value are so different. Even ethereum is in the second place at the if bitcoin i dont think it can beat bitcoin.
Activity: 213
Merit: 13
Wonderful World
January 10, 2018, 04:31:28 AM
people move because of the high bitcoin fee is different from etherium and most people move to altcoin which is affordable when we buy and very profitable if we sell and etherium provides a place for the other coins.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
January 10, 2018, 04:27:14 AM
there is a possibility,  if bitcoin blockchain traffic and delays continues.. anyways the energy consumption of etherium is way too less in comparison to Bitcoin.bitcoin takes more time to transmit the coins while Etherium is very fast.

if you compare the ethereum network fees with bitcoin network fees you will understand everything.
From last 1 month gas minimum price increased by 10x times now minimum spend is 32 Giwe which is around 10$ per Transfer.
its still cheap as compare to bitcoin network

Security of ether network is poor many people complaining that their money gone from wallet.

plus points
Ether is ERC20 based wallet most of altcoins depends on this exchange
people will buy more ether in future rather than Bitcoin because ether supports new tokens
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
January 10, 2018, 04:23:08 AM
there is a possibility,  if bitcoin blockchain traffic and delays continues.. anyways the energy consumption of etherium is way too less in comparison to Bitcoin.bitcoin takes more time to transmit the coins while Etherium is very fast.
copper member
Activity: 251
Merit: 11
January 10, 2018, 04:20:35 AM
Ethereum is mooning incredibly with stability, But bitcoin still a volatile coin. Lots of crypto expert telling that 2018 Will be for Ethereum. So, what do you think, Can Ethereum beat Bitcoin?

Sorry For bad English. I am trying to improve it.

Thank You, everyone.
Pages:
Jump to: