Pages:
Author

Topic: Can ethereum be beat Bitcoin - page 4. (Read 2056 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 105
May 21, 2018, 03:21:04 AM
Most probably Bitcoin will remain Bitcoin, and Ethereum will remain Ethereum.

We all want to see another reaction in terms of prices, but we have to remember one thing: Bitcoin was the leader and the biggest value it brought is the technology behind it. Ethereum on the other hand, is telling you - when you got lemons, why won’t you add some alcohol inside and make yourself a nice cocktail.

I agree with mate. There is no comparison of the two. Each one them have different identity and both of them are a potential coins to invest. It will be hard for ethereum to beat bitcoin because it is the foundation of all coins and investors, mostly the huge investors are more trusted with bitcoin than any other coins. So, the majority of their their investment will goes to bitcoin all the time.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
May 21, 2018, 03:12:40 AM
Ethereum is mooning incredibly with stability, But bitcoin still a volatile coin. Lots of crypto expert telling that 2018 Will be for Ethereum. So, what do you think, Can Ethereum beat Bitcoin?

Sorry For bad English. I am trying to improve it.

Thank You, everyone.

i think yes, but its not good idea for all cryptocurrencyes,

becouse bitcoin is king <3  if bitcoin willnot popular coin, people willbe scared, and they sell all tokens,

when bitcoin price is groving up, all tokens price groving up. bitcoin is hope for all currencyes.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
May 21, 2018, 02:08:13 AM
See the price difference between the Bitcoin and ETH and we have to compare the supply of both these coins because ETH is far away behind so we cannot guarantee whether it will cross the Bitcoin. In my opinion, Bitcoin is always the dominant currency and it will continue to dominate other cryptocurrencies.
Little difficult. but there will be a period of high probability that the ethereum will be left behind and will be replaced by bitcoin. ktia same as waiting for that time can happen. be patient to wait for that to happen
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
May 21, 2018, 01:58:13 AM
See the price difference between the Bitcoin and ETH and we have to compare the supply of both these coins because ETH is far away behind so we cannot guarantee whether it will cross the Bitcoin. In my opinion, Bitcoin is always the dominant currency and it will continue to dominate other cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
May 21, 2018, 01:43:14 AM
Ethereum is mooning incredibly with stability, But bitcoin still a volatile coin. Lots of crypto expert telling that 2018 Will be for Ethereum. So, what do you think, Can Ethereum beat Bitcoin?

Thank You, everyone.

No Altcoins can replace Bitcoin especially Ethereum as you can see in the market the huge difference between the price value of Bitcoin against Ethereum. Ethereum is ICO dependent in which i wonder what will going to happen after the banning of ICO advertising in FB, twitter and Google which will fully effect next month of June? If ICO numbers will reduce then for sure the demand of Ethereum will going to reduce too.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
May 21, 2018, 01:26:46 AM

Thank You, everyone.

I think it's really possible to happen if ethereum can maintain the positive price growing like these past few months but I don't think that it can happen within these year because there's still some hype in bitcoin and some investors still believe on it's potential , maybe after a year that's the right time for ethereum.
Activity: 322
Merit: 113
May 21, 2018, 12:37:48 AM
Ethereum has a lot of potential in the crypto world. But I still believe that Bitcoin will be the number one for a very long time. Because Bitcoin is the most widely accepted coin, and its current price is much higher than Ethereum, it will be hard for Ethereum to overtake Bitcoin.
Activity: 602
https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg
May 21, 2018, 12:31:45 AM

Thank You, everyone.
I think Ethereum is very able to beat Bitcoin. Because the development of Ethereum every year always increases and the price is always high. Indeed, the price of Bitcoin can be said to be the highest coin price but did not rule out if one-day Ethereum can beat it. I believe anything in crypto can happen.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
May 20, 2018, 07:44:15 PM
Ethereum as the biggest rival of bitcoin. The difference in market growth is what drives some people to suggest that Ethereum quickly become Bitcoin's biggest rival for the top spot in the crypto world in Crete. Ethereum is only available for two years, while Bitcoin has been in the market for over a decade. Actually, Bitcoin's age may be a barrier and even sparked a debate about how to measure Bitcoin's network in order to accommodate the rapidly growing pool of Bitcoin users and transactions get very hot.
Activity: 314
Merit: 1
May 20, 2018, 07:18:47 PM
People are saying etherieum rising day in day out. Is indeed true but the pace does not depict an overtaken pace. I must say that bitcoin will foever be the boss because even at its weakest stage it is working
Activity: 756
Merit: 105
Trphy.io
May 20, 2018, 06:01:36 PM
all can happen .... but look at the current value of etherium in bitcoiin very far away but this could have been possible but not now possible in the future
Activity: 936
May 20, 2018, 05:24:21 PM
ethereum has a great potential for shifting bitcoin, but now the ethereum does not yet have great strength to replace ethereum to the bitcoin position because the bitcoin is still in the path of the crypto. maybe we can see it in the next few years if it happens.
Activity: 168
May 20, 2018, 03:30:59 PM
Ethereum is inferior to Bitcoin very much, the whole world is looking towards Bitcoin. Even I do not know if it is real in the future that ETH would surpass Bitcoin.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
May 20, 2018, 03:06:03 PM
Yes Ethereum is better than Bitcoin. Two good altcoins this Ethereum and bitcoin cash. In the future, they will grow well. Ethereum cryptocurrency of the future. Bitcoin is old.
Bitcoin is king of all coin and ethereum is queen of the coin. So ethereum is next level of bitcoin. But not reach the bitcoin place and bitcoin price. So people invest the bitcoin. If need for the bitcoin information check the market place and coin disk. Then get more information for the bitcoin. It  any time to increase the price. So check the bitcoin price everyday.

It will not happen in the nearest 4-5 years. Ethereum is a very cool platform, and the altcoin is great (it will certainly, gain) but BTC will be the leader just few years.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
May 20, 2018, 11:42:09 AM

Thank You, everyone.
In 2018 I think still to Bitcoin and Ethereum cannot replace. Maybe in the following years, Ethereum could defeat Bitcoin. Because to compete with the price of Bitcoin certainly takes a very long time and not as easy as you imagine.
Activity: 294
May 20, 2018, 11:28:43 AM
Ethereum is not yet ready to compete with such a coin as bitcoin, bitcoin is more durable in the market and I think it affects a lot, as well as more recognizable and has different applications.
Activity: 189
May 20, 2018, 11:19:01 AM
I think Ethereum will beat Bitcoin by market cap soon. Bitcoin has drawbacks such as low transaction speed, higher fees per transaction, no support for smart contracts etc. Therefore, usage/adoption of bitcoin could happen in a lower rate. However, Ethereum developers continuously upgrading the Ethereum blockchain. They are going to implement sharding to address scalability issue, switch to PoS etc.

This means we may see a upward price movement in coming years for ETH. Since the supply of Ethereum is higher than the Bitcoin supply it would help Ethereum to beat Bitcoin by market cap. However, Bitcoin may be the leader in the price per unit for a long time.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
May 20, 2018, 11:08:17 AM

Thank You, everyone.
Ethereum is one of the best altcoin in the cryptocurrency world. It has a huge market capitalization. Etereum is very popular because it is used by many ICOs as a platform. In addition, Ethereum has many large investors holding Ethereum, they believe that Ethereum will grow strongly in the next few years. However, I believe Ethereum will be hard to beat Bitcoin in the near future. At present Bitcoin is too strong, Ethereum will need a lot of time and effort.
Activity: 154
May 20, 2018, 10:58:08 AM
bitcoin is currently at $8,364 while ethereum is at $715   both coins have advantage, only that bitcoin is at a more higher position than ethereum coin.

And also bitcoin has so much potential over ethereum because it's the first cryptocurrency. If ethereum is to beat bitcoin then it will take ages, but as for now bitcoin is the king!
Activity: 140
May 20, 2018, 06:10:36 AM
Hard to say. Both of these coins have advantages.
Bitcoin is the first crypto coin and has more tradable pairs.
Ethereum is more advanced in my opinion and has a strong team.
Pages:
Jump to: