Pages:
Author

Topic: Can ethereum be beat Bitcoin - page 5. (Read 2056 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 503
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
May 20, 2018, 04:16:29 AM
Ethereum is mooning incredibly with stability, But bitcoin still a volatile coin. Lots of crypto expert telling that 2018 Will be for Ethereum. So, what do you think, Can Ethereum beat Bitcoin?

Sorry For bad English. I am trying to improve it.

Thank You, everyone.

Its increasing due to his demand. People are getting panic from bitcoin's transaction fee and to get rid from it they're moving to other crypto named ethereum. The price only increase if people start involving on it. For example bitcoins, many people start invoking with bitcoin as result its price increase and now people are joining ethereum which case its price increasing and bitcoin starting decreasing. If it happen continuously, then they isn't far when ETH surpass bitcoins.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
May 19, 2018, 05:38:26 AM
One of the promising coin, ethereum is percieved to be the one who can overtake bitcoin in the future because of its better features and for being a platform that use by some developres for creating applications. But it need to achieve what bitcoin attained for the last several years before it become a qualified heir to the bitcoin throne.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
May 19, 2018, 05:15:31 AM
In the market all possibilities can happen. But we must also be realistic. Bitcoin is now in a higher position than the ethereum. It could be a time when the market turns and ethereum can overtake bitcoin. But sometime it can happen.
Activity: 532
Merit: 41
https://emirex.com
May 19, 2018, 04:24:51 AM
Ethereum is mooning incredibly with stability, But bitcoin still a volatile coin. Lots of crypto expert telling that 2018 Will be for Ethereum. So, what do you think, Can Ethereum beat Bitcoin?

Thank You, everyone.

Realistically, comparing both prices, i would rather say NO. It would not happen not unless there would be a major problem that would occur in blockchain network, but based on the years on existence of both currency, it would not happen, Ethereum nowadays are worth less than 1000usd each coin, compared to bitcoin which is above 8000usd each. So in this case, there is a less probability that ethereum can beat the bitcoin, in fact due to the mass adaption of cryptocurrency, bitcoin is gaining more much support from the community. I know both has been benefiting from those support but it would likely not happen that ETH can beat BTC.

Nowdays, demands are increasing to bitcoins and also with Ethereum, both are in race of being the top cryptocurrency, but who knows, GOD will make a way for this to happen, but if this could happen, a lot of us could benefit from it. I know because majority of us here HOLD the Ethereum for future use.

Godbless
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
May 17, 2018, 09:32:04 AM
I think ethereum can beat bitcoin someday but this year bitcoin still king Because until now the price is very high compared to the ethereum price. I think in next few years or 2-3 years from now ethereum are king on that year. But they have chanced if the bitcoin price decrease mode ethereum decrease also.
Activity: 75
Merit: 48
May 17, 2018, 09:10:53 AM
I think this can happen in the near future, but bitcoin will survive and maybe in a mid term overtake ETH again.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 279
May 17, 2018, 09:09:37 AM
in the last few years I think the possibility of it happening is still a bit so I think for ethereum itself a bit difficult to be able to compete with bitcoin in any scale. community or price is still difficult
Activity: 728
Merit: 502
May 17, 2018, 09:02:27 AM

Thank You, everyone.
I think all this will not happen, because these coins are very different as the awareness and importance at the present time in runkee cryptowall, so this is an opinion formed about bitcoin.
I do not believe even the least that ETH will ever be able to beat Bitcoin. But both are good as compared to each other. The number of Bitcoin available is limited and is deflational and that of ETH is unlimited or inflational. Bitcoin has been used as a medium of exchange for over a decade in European markets and companies but not ETH. I favor Bitcoin just because it is the only system that has the ability to bring a shift in the banking sector. Moreover, as many as 12million people have had their Bitcoin wallets in the block chain as compare to 1.2 million ETH wallets. On the average, the Bitcoin technology has expanded far more unlike the EH and ETH do not looks extra efficient to envelop Bitcoin.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 589
May 16, 2018, 06:34:48 AM
Ethereum is the best competition to bitcoin in terms of the popularity but it is more based on what people are creating on ETH platform rather than how they want to use it. Thats where Bitcoin beats everyone, more % of the users get into bitcoin and plan to use it rather than just take it as an investment.
Activity: 175
May 16, 2018, 05:53:04 AM
I think at this moment no one can beat the bitcoin,the ethereum will remain the number two in the list of altcoins.But i am not closing the possibility because we do not know what will happen the next month or year.
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
elysian.finance
May 16, 2018, 04:48:23 AM
Yes Ethereum is better than Bitcoin. Two good altcoins this Ethereum and bitcoin cash. In the future, they will grow well. Ethereum cryptocurrency of the future. Bitcoin is old.

Bitcoin is king of all coin and ethereum is queen of the coin. So ethereum is next level of bitcoin. But not reach the bitcoin place and bitcoin price. So people invest the bitcoin. If need for the bitcoin information check the market place and coin disk. Then get more information for the bitcoin. It  any time to increase the price. So check the bitcoin price everyday.
Bitcoin is a king of coins, and if I think that although Ethereum has good price developments, Ethereum will not be able to bypass bitcoin prices, when Ethereum will raise prices, Bitcoin will also raise prices again, so according to my analysis it is highly unlikely Ethereum or altcoin others will be able to bypass the price of Bitcoin, let alone to replace it is very unlikely in my opinion.
Activity: 168
May 16, 2018, 04:04:46 AM
No I dont think Ethereum will ever "beat" bitcoin.

I do hope both coins will grow a lot, but price of bitcoin will be always higher....
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
May 16, 2018, 03:55:56 AM
the beat is clearly not. ethereum is still not strong enough to defeat bitcoin. bitcoin itself has always been a benchmark price for another altcoin including the ethereum. so the odds are owned ethereum I thought would not exist.
Actually ETH is expected to reach as high as more than 1000 dollars till December. Bitcoin on the other hand has a pace much quicker than that of ETH and Bitcoin is expanding more and more in the international market. ETH is second to Bitcoin and I cannot think of a reason why would ETH cross the Bitcoin. Also the number of investors in the market helps determine the value of the coin.

i think until 2023 eth will beat btc.

btc has really good chain. and 90 of icos made with eth.

Activity: 182
May 16, 2018, 03:47:27 AM
Ethereum is a strong altcoin and many people today say that Ethereum will beat the value of Bitcoin.
But all this is still a discourse, I estimate if Bitcoin will remain superior.
Until now Bitcoin is very strong value and Ethereum cannot be at number one.
We'll prove it in the future, your speculation is right or not.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
May 16, 2018, 03:32:57 AM
the beat is clearly not. ethereum is still not strong enough to defeat bitcoin. bitcoin itself has always been a benchmark price for another altcoin including the ethereum. so the odds are owned ethereum I thought would not exist.
Actually ETH is expected to reach as high as more than 1000 dollars till December. Bitcoin on the other hand has a pace much quicker than that of ETH and Bitcoin is expanding more and more in the international market. ETH is second to Bitcoin and I cannot think of a reason why would ETH cross the Bitcoin. Also the number of investors in the market helps determine the value of the coin.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
https://saturn.black
May 15, 2018, 10:17:41 AM

Thank You, everyone.
I think all this will not happen, because these coins are very different as the awareness and importance at the present time in runkee cryptowall, so this is an opinion formed about bitcoin.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
May 13, 2018, 01:47:00 PM
Yes Ethereum is better than Bitcoin. Two good altcoins this Ethereum and bitcoin cash. In the future, they will grow well. Ethereum cryptocurrency of the future. Bitcoin is old.

Bitcoin is king of all coin and ethereum is queen of the coin. So ethereum is next level of bitcoin. But not reach the bitcoin place and bitcoin price. So people invest the bitcoin. If need for the bitcoin information check the market place and coin disk. Then get more information for the bitcoin. It  any time to increase the price. So check the bitcoin price everyday.
bitcoin and ethereum is still one of the potential coins, because now both coins will continue to increase the price. but for ethereum will still continue to be under bitcoin and make bitcoin as the leading coin.
The fact is that you can earn a lot more with the help of Bitcoin, Therefore, for today, there is such a lot of excitement around this coin. B. The risk of losing your funds from investments in Bitcoin is also very high. Although I agree that the risks are always present in the business of crypto currency.
Activity: 137
May 13, 2018, 01:41:29 PM
for me it really depends,... if bitcoin can get something like really paying format. adoptet in many online stores,... and if they really develop lightning.
if not.
i think ethereum with his super decentral smart contract network (if they will do casper)
will overtake bitcoin in market cap,...
if eth delivers,... and if they deliver it will be mass adaptet in a couple of years.
eth will be definitly the king.

btw. forget eos,.... to much decentral. eos will / was a good short hold.
eos will not be in top 10 in the next year. (and neo will absolutly overtake eos in marketcap!!)
Activity: 1176
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
May 13, 2018, 01:34:46 PM

bitcoin and ethereum is still one of the potential coins, because now both coins will continue to increase the price. but for ethereum will still continue to be under bitcoin and make bitcoin as the leading coin.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
May 13, 2018, 01:04:24 PM

Pages:
Jump to: