Pages:
Author

Topic: Can ethereum be beat Bitcoin - page 6. (Read 2056 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
May 13, 2018, 11:13:50 AM
Yes Ethereum is better than Bitcoin. Two good altcoins this Ethereum and bitcoin cash. In the future, they will grow well. Ethereum cryptocurrency of the future. Bitcoin is old.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 110
May 13, 2018, 09:12:42 AM
It is a really small chance to beat Bitcoin, but it's possibile. Etherum is a good coin, but its can't be the best, it will be always under the bitcoin.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
May 13, 2018, 09:00:45 AM
There is always competition between Ethereal and Bitcoin to form ETFs. We are now at the end of this race. If you are convinced that EtherIndex Ether Trust (ETHX) Ether Exchange (ETHX) operator Etherx operators (ETHX), an Ethereal based exchange traded fund (ETF), Etereum are more likely to cross the winning line first. They believe their ETF will be approved by the US Securities Exchange Commission (SEC) before approving the ETF based on Bitcoin.
Activity: 325
Merit: 100
May 13, 2018, 05:26:16 AM
Ethereum is mooning incredibly with stability, But bitcoin still a volatile coin. Lots of crypto expert telling that 2018 Will be for Ethereum. So, what do you think, Can Ethereum beat Bitcoin?

Sorry For bad English. I am trying to improve it.

Thank You, everyone.
Ethereum is stable enough, compared to bitcoin, but this is not enough to shift the cue ball from his throne, t on kator he has held for a long time.
Bitcoin will always be the main coin for investment.
Everything else is secondary.
Activity: 210
May 13, 2018, 03:14:40 AM
Ethereum is mooning incredibly with stability, But bitcoin still a volatile coin. Lots of crypto expert telling that 2018 Will be for Ethereum. So, what do you think, Can Ethereum beat Bitcoin?

Thank You, everyone.
I don't think that ethereum will beat bitcoin on the number one spot in terms of market capitalization. Ethereum's value is just 10 percent of bitcoin and i don't think that it be more in the near future.
Activity: 504
May 13, 2018, 02:54:25 AM
I dont ethereum can beat bitcoin no matter the situation of the market because bitcoin is the foundation of them all .It is as a result of bitcoin that we have all other crypto-coins and i dont one of them is going beat bitcoin even in the near future.
The fact is that the etherium has good potential and great prospects in the future. That's only if you consider the moment that the price of the etherium rises higher, then the price for each transaction of the crypto currency will rise. And this does not look too tempting.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 3
May 13, 2018, 01:16:38 AM
I dont ethereum can beat bitcoin no matter the situation of the market because bitcoin is the foundation of them all .It is as a result of bitcoin that we have all other crypto-coins and i dont one of them is going beat bitcoin even in the near future.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
May 13, 2018, 01:02:50 AM
bitcoin is foundation all of this how would be beat ethereum to bitcoin maybe it possible experts can brief it correctly as per newbie opinion its very difficult.lets see the time
Activity: 420
Merit: 18
May 13, 2018, 12:45:27 AM
technically speaking etherum and bitcoin are two different coins there is no competition bitcoin is for fast payments and etherum is for smart contracts their market capitalisation realistically lot of margin gap is there to compete
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
May 13, 2018, 12:05:14 AM
the beat is clearly not. ethereum is still not strong enough to defeat bitcoin. bitcoin itself has always been a benchmark price for another altcoin including the ethereum. so the odds are owned ethereum I thought would not exist.
Activity: 518
https://saturn.black
May 09, 2018, 11:27:50 AM
A very interesting question and my opinion about him probably not. But anything can happen. But it is better to invest bitcoin as it is the most valuable in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
May 09, 2018, 10:04:50 AM
In my opinion, in 2018 this increase occurs for bitcoin and all altcoins. The main point is bitcoin rise, then all altcoins will also rise, not just ETH alone. The difference between ETH and BTC is very much if BTC continues to rise, ETH also keeps rising. BTC will get farther when ETH chases it. So, I think it's hard for ETH to beat BTC, especially in 2018. That's very unlikely.

No, it will not happen. I believe that Ethereum will be one of the leading coins during the next several years. But after few yeard it is possible that Ethereum become number 1

You are right that ethereum will be one of the leading coins in the future but I don't think it will surpass bitcoin because by that time bitcoin will also be very expensive and will still be the number 1 crypto.
Activity: 504
May 09, 2018, 07:46:14 AM
In my opinion, in 2018 this increase occurs for bitcoin and all altcoins. The main point is bitcoin rise, then all altcoins will also rise, not just ETH alone. The difference between ETH and BTC is very much if BTC continues to rise, ETH also keeps rising. BTC will get farther when ETH chases it. So, I think it's hard for ETH to beat BTC, especially in 2018. That's very unlikely.

No, it will not happen. I believe that Ethereum will be one of the leading coins during the next several years. But after few yeard it is possible that Ethereum become number 1
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
May 09, 2018, 02:00:36 AM
If ethereum have the chance to overtake bitcoin, it only time can tell. Perhaps it will take many before ethereum can claim the throne of being the no.1 cryptocurrency. Bitcoin will continue to be the king of cryptocurrency and ethereum will have to accomplish what bitcoin accomplished in recent years to be able surpass it. Aside from ethereum, there also some promising coins that have  the potential to detrone bitcoin.
Ethereum does not possess what it takes to beat bitcoin. It is still a child in front of BTC. Moreover, it depends on BTC for survival. You must have noticed by now that most of the coins do exactly the same as bitcoin does. Ethereum is no different from those altcoins. If ever it was possible for ETH to overtake BTC, it would have grown near to bitcoin at least once but it never happened.
Activity: 174
May 09, 2018, 01:51:39 AM
I think ethereum can never beat bitcoin because bitcoin is the oldest coin, if there is no bitcoin then there will be no ethereum and all altcoin and i see the price difference very far .. bitcoin may not go down $ 1000 and ethereum may not reach $ 7000 .. bitcoin will last at $ 9000- $ 30000 and ethereum will last at $ 800- $ 5000 that's my thinking
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
May 09, 2018, 12:36:30 AM
For me, I do not see any possibility of ethereum beating bitcoin as bitcoin is the mother of all cryptocurrency, it is the oldest, most stable, it is strong, has promising potentials and very intelligent  management team who are ready to fix a fault as soon as it arise. Ethereum might also be strong and stable but cannot overtake its mother.
But as far as I am not able, once the ETH has strengthened, BTC does not mean anything to ETH. ETH prices will rise in the future, beat the BTC in the next few years, if true, it may take 5 years.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
May 08, 2018, 08:47:54 AM
If ethereum have the chance to overtake bitcoin, it only time can tell. Perhaps it will take many before ethereum can claim the throne of being the no.1 cryptocurrency. Bitcoin will continue to be the king of cryptocurrency and ethereum will have to accomplish what bitcoin accomplished in recent years to be able surpass it. Aside from ethereum, there also some promising coins that have  the potential to detrone bitcoin.
Activity: 210
May 08, 2018, 07:08:28 AM

Thank You, everyone.
Perhaps this cryptocurrency will bypass all sufficient bitcoin, but it will definitely be difficult, and besides the bitcoin itself can increase dramatically.
ETH is indeed one of the best crypto coin amongst all the crypto coins which are there in the world of the crypto currencies but I don’t think so that any such thing will ever happen. It is because of the reason that bitcoin is the real backbone of the entire crypto market and that no other coin can replace bitcoin no matter what. Bitcoin is and will always remain the most favorite coin.
I think that there is a chance that bitcoin can be dethroned at the number one spot in terms of market capitalization but not right now because bitcoin has already established it's integrity. Maybe after 10 years from now where a good project will come and that will lure more investors into it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
May 08, 2018, 06:54:05 AM

Thank You, everyone.
Perhaps this cryptocurrency will bypass all sufficient bitcoin, but it will definitely be difficult, and besides the bitcoin itself can increase dramatically.
ETH is indeed one of the best crypto coin amongst all the crypto coins which are there in the world of the crypto currencies but I don’t think so that any such thing will ever happen. It is because of the reason that bitcoin is the real backbone of the entire crypto market and that no other coin can replace bitcoin no matter what. Bitcoin is and will always remain the most favorite coin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
May 08, 2018, 01:08:27 AM
Yes, this can happen if in the next few years. Currently, it is not possible, although ETH is appreciated, but they can not compete with BTC. The current price of BTC is too high, many times higher than ETH.
With due respect but don’t you think that if this was supposed to happen ever, then Ethereum would have already beaten the hell out of bitcoin but after years of struggle and competition, it has failed to even come anywhere near to bitcoin.Bitcoin is unbeatable. It is the best of the bests. Most important, Ethereum depends on bitcoin for its survival. Not only ETH but the whole market follows bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: