Pages:
Author

Topic: Can ethereum be beat Bitcoin - page 7. (Read 2056 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 253
May 07, 2018, 06:09:19 PM
For me, I do not see any possibility of ethereum beating bitcoin as bitcoin is the mother of all cryptocurrency, it is the oldest, most stable, it is strong, has promising potentials and very intelligent  management team who are ready to fix a fault as soon as it arise. Ethereum might also be strong and stable but cannot overtake its mother.
I am also with you. If Ethereum was supposed to beat bitcoin ever, it would have already and now that there is a huge difference between the price of ETH and BTC, it has absolutely become possible for not only ETH but all of the crypto coins to overtake the crypto king. Bitcoin is far beyond the upper limits and reach of all other digital asset. It will keep its position forever now.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
May 07, 2018, 08:09:47 AM
For me, I do not see any possibility of ethereum beating bitcoin as bitcoin is the mother of all cryptocurrency, it is the oldest, most stable, it is strong, has promising potentials and very intelligent  management team who are ready to fix a fault as soon as it arise. Ethereum might also be strong and stable but cannot overtake its mother.
Activity: 676
Merit: 501
May 07, 2018, 07:54:48 AM
everything may happen in crypto, even the ones with out working products are now also mooning without any good reason, why not ETH? really why not?
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
May 07, 2018, 07:49:28 AM
Ethereum is mooning incredibly with stability, But bitcoin still a volatile coin. Lots of crypto expert telling that 2018 Will be for Ethereum. So, what do you think, Can Ethereum beat Bitcoin?

Sorry For bad English. I am trying to improve it.

Thank You, everyone.
there is the prospect but i dont see it happening immediately.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
May 07, 2018, 05:51:36 AM
Ethereum is mooning incredibly with stability, But bitcoin still a volatile coin. Lots of crypto expert telling that 2018 Will be for Ethereum. So, what do you think, Can Ethereum beat Bitcoin?

Thank You, everyone.
Yes, of course, one-day Ethereum could beat Bitcoin. Someday the price of Ethereum will be higher than Bitcoin. But if for this year I believe Bitcoin is still the best for high prices. Maybe Ethereum could be better than Bitcoin in a few years. I'm not sure this year Ethereum can beat Bitcoin.
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
Taking part into a monetary revolution - Priceless
May 07, 2018, 03:57:41 AM
Personally I dont think that ETH can never beat Bitcoin. Most people who hear the first time about Cryptocurrency does hear about Bitcoin. The Currency which beats bitcoin is not made yet, but I am sure that soon there will be a new "money" which will beat it. Nothing will last forever...
Activity: 210
May 07, 2018, 03:47:23 AM
Of course, it can not happen.
Ethereum has a stable value so the Ethereum value will not beat Bitcoin.
Bitcoin is a coin whose value can rise sharply in a short time, but Ethereum tends to be stable.
From this simple analysis, it seems that Bitcoin will remain the king of Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 56
May 07, 2018, 03:34:07 AM
Absolutely and I think it might hit up to $1000, ETH is around $700+ right now and prices at the market are about to stabilize and the market is green again and there are projects in the market as well. One of the recent projects which I think will never let you down is blockgrain.io. They’re aiming to automate the supply chain with Grain and later on Fruit/Vegetables/Wool. It’s an Australian ICO.
Australia is amongst the largest exporters of food, and there is absolutely no competition. Their sale has recently started.
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
May 07, 2018, 03:23:57 AM
Another reason why Ethereum's price is rising is that most of the existing and emerging ICOs are based mostly on Ethereum platform. With the increase in the application, there will also be a rise in demand for ether.
Thanks for saying the truth of BTC because many people don’t do this when they admire a coin other than bitcoin. And I don’t think that Ethereum can beat the crypto king ever. You yourself are admitting that no coin can surpass its market demand and it is also available in scarce supply while Ethereum is still in abundance. These factors matter a lot and BTC has the biggest community of investors which will increase its worth with time.
Activity: 144
May 05, 2018, 12:38:06 PM

Thank You, everyone.

It is possible that ethereum will beat the bitcoin. No one knows the future, it could be that ethereum will rise much higher and beat the bitcoin.
Activity: 211
May 05, 2018, 12:20:29 PM

Thank You, everyone.
I don't deny that. But just consider that if it will happen not soon, and not soon. it seems to me that Bitcoin is the father of everything and will be like this for a long time.

Nobody denies that because it’s a fact that was accepted by the big portion of blockchain community. Etherem comes with a great platform and smart contracts for business purposes.

This is how ethereum is so good accordingly.
Activity: 99
May 05, 2018, 12:08:23 PM
I do not think that can happen.
Bitcoin is the oldest coin that is its emergence in 2009.
And now all altcoin is affected by Bitcoin, its increase and decrease are largely determined by Bitcoin.
Although Ethereum is a good coin, I do not think anyone can beat Bitcoin. Each time a new coin comes up, but no coin can replace Bitcoin as the best coin in Cryptocurrency.
Merit: 10
May 05, 2018, 12:00:49 PM
We cant predict future of ethereum when it is getting compared with bitcoin. But its fact that transaction charges of bitcoin it higher than etherium. Also it takes more time to transmit. For transaction Ethereum is a best way. And if due to this reason people invest more in etherium then off course bitcoin has a great competitor in there way. Even I am also facing the problems while bitcoin payment like its transaction and all other stuff.
Activity: 476
https://saturn.black
May 05, 2018, 11:06:58 AM

Thank You, everyone.
I don't deny that. But just consider that if it will happen not soon, and not soon. it seems to me that Bitcoin is the father of everything and will be like this for a long time.
May 05, 2018, 09:34:53 AM
Yes, this can happen if in the next few years. Currently, it is not possible, although ETH is appreciated, but they can not compete with BTC. The current price of BTC is too high, many times higher than ETH.
Activity: 530
Merit: 10
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
May 05, 2018, 07:28:26 AM
If this happens, it will be a very important and crucial moment in the history of this market. But the probability of such an outcome is very small.
the chance is very small and I'm not sure if ethereum will terminate bitcoin because bitcoin is the center of cryptocurrency so bitcoin still remains first and best of all
Though I admire Ethereum a lot but the truth is what you have already said, bitcoin is bitcoin. It is best of the bests. No crypto coin or even any other asset can compete its potential and strength. It is highly supported by investors and cherished all over the world. Even in this infancy, bitcoin has the largest number of big whales. Ethereum is a trustworthy coin and a bit easy to handle.

as long as bitcoin can grow and provide new things including enlarging blocksize, then there will be no problem, but if they do not solve their own problems in terms of transactions, it will not take long to be replaced by a more ready coin that is ethereum. All can happen and bitcoin will still have a real potential replacement.
Activity: 462
https://saturn.black
May 05, 2018, 07:13:04 AM

Thank You, everyone.
Perhaps this cryptocurrency will bypass all sufficient bitcoin, but it will definitely be difficult, and besides the bitcoin itself can increase dramatically.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
May 05, 2018, 06:34:18 AM
If this happens, it will be a very important and crucial moment in the history of this market. But the probability of such an outcome is very small.
the chance is very small and I'm not sure if ethereum will terminate bitcoin because bitcoin is the center of cryptocurrency so bitcoin still remains first and best of all
Though I admire Ethereum a lot but the truth is what you have already said, bitcoin is bitcoin. It is best of the bests. No crypto coin or even any other asset can compete its potential and strength. It is highly supported by investors and cherished all over the world. Even in this infancy, bitcoin has the largest number of big whales. Ethereum is a trustworthy coin and a bit easy to handle.
Activity: 453
Merit: 251
Presale Starting May 1st
May 04, 2018, 02:23:33 PM
If bitcoin keeps lagging with busy blockchain I wouldn't be surprised to see it passed by ethereum. Ethereum is even busier than bitcoin and it still works very smoothly and shows nice quality..
Activity: 67
May 04, 2018, 01:59:26 PM
If the delay continues then there is a possibility otherwise it is not possible.
Pages:
Jump to: