Pages:
Author

Topic: Can ethereum be beat Bitcoin - page 8. (Read 2056 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
May 04, 2018, 11:59:51 AM
I think it can beat bitcoin, if it will survive a lot of year.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
May 04, 2018, 09:05:55 AM
i think yes. ethereum can start dominating crypto market and become #1 with marketcaap at coinmarketcap. ethereum was more strong comparing with bitcoin during the latest bearish trend. so it is quite possible.
the strength of ethereum is no doubt in cryptocurrency, now this ethereum becomes one of the potentially powerful coins to have a high and stable price. so I think though high but in the near future if beat bitcoin is still difficult and takes a long time.
Activity: 504
Merit: 12
May 04, 2018, 08:51:03 AM
ETH deserves a lot of praise with its resilience and endeavor, and these developments prepare him well for the future.
Activity: 42
May 04, 2018, 08:36:47 AM
Depending on how much the things are delated by the blockchain it will continue.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 535
May 03, 2018, 02:22:38 PM
i think yes. ethereum can start dominating crypto market and become #1 with marketcaap at coinmarketcap. ethereum was more strong comparing with bitcoin during the latest bearish trend. so it is quite possible.
Activity: 336
May 03, 2018, 01:22:00 PM
I don't think ethereum can beat bitcoin probably because of the fact that bitcoin is the first ever cryptocurrency with the most highest rate ever if compared to the newly made cryptocurrencies. Another factor: bitcoin has been running as a technology without stops for almost 8 years and its current price is getting higher and higher. A lot of corporations (and even countries) begin considering bitcoin as a means of payment that can be accepted in their business transactions.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
May 03, 2018, 12:57:10 PM
BTC dominance is 35% vs ETH 16%, just half way through https://www.coingecko.com/en
Activity: 495
You have to get what you want your own way.
May 03, 2018, 07:46:39 AM
There's a chance that Ethereum beats Bitcoin, after all its a newer, faster and a better coin but to be honest i doubt it, yes Ethereum is a better coin in every aspect but the foundation that Bitcoin built, the demand and the market and the circulation is not something any coin can surpass in my opinion.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
May 03, 2018, 07:16:28 AM
Ethereum is mooning incredibly with stability, But bitcoin still a volatile coin. Lots of crypto expert telling that 2018 Will be for Ethereum. So, what do you think, Can Ethereum beat Bitcoin?

Sorry For bad English. I am trying to improve it.

Thank You, everyone.

everything is possible in a crypto world. so far bitcoin keep strong in the first place and ethereum in second place. so i think ethereum have a huge chance of beating bitcoin. maybe yes, ethereum have a good platform, and also a huge community, but that's all not enough, ethereum still need to grow more than now.
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
May 03, 2018, 03:27:43 AM
I do not think any coin can beat easily  bitcoin  but if it does it will probably be Ethereum. Ethereum is very strong project with a bright future. I believe in it. And I am also hol Ethereum for long term. I don’t think that I would sell them in near future.
But Ethereum is far away from BTC. So we can not say that ethereum will beat BTC. It may take a few decades, because the BTC value is too large for Ethereum now.
Even with hard struggles that Ethereum has been doing for a long time now, no altcoin has the potential to take the position of bitcoin. No asset on the face of earth is as strong as bitcoin. It was, is and will be number one coin forever.Even after almost a decade, Ethereum has not caught up with bitcoin in the race. Actually, some altcoin gain more value than eth but still none can be called even the shadow of BTC.
Activity: 78
May 02, 2018, 12:56:24 PM
The bitcoin is different from the alt coins and that is the reason why people move.
Activity: 287
Merit: 10
May 01, 2018, 11:46:43 AM
Etherum is still a strong currency of all the downtime of cryptocurrency billions of turnover washed out in fud news etherum performance is still strong we can see etherum more stronger in coming days may nt beat bitcoin but stay at second place
Activity: 589
Merit: 102
May 01, 2018, 09:53:49 AM
If this happens, it will be a very important and crucial moment in the history of this market. But the probability of such an outcome is very small.
the chance is very small and I'm not sure if ethereum will terminate bitcoin because bitcoin is the center of cryptocurrency so bitcoin still remains first and best of all
Activity: 34
May 01, 2018, 08:52:31 AM
BTC will always remain the best but Ethereum has a good potential to grow.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
April 30, 2018, 02:15:27 PM
In my opinion, in 2018 this increase occurs for bitcoin and all altcoins. The main point is bitcoin rise, then all altcoins will also rise, not just ETH alone. The difference between ETH and BTC is very much if BTC continues to rise, ETH also keeps rising. BTC will get farther when ETH chases it. So, I think it's hard for ETH to beat BTC, especially in 2018. That's very unlikely.
Perhaps you are right, and the etherium will not rise to the same level as Bitcoin. That's only the etherium has a real price, and Bitcoin has the price of a soap bubble.
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
April 30, 2018, 01:47:59 PM
In my opinion, in 2018 this increase occurs for bitcoin and all altcoins. The main point is bitcoin rise, then all altcoins will also rise, not just ETH alone. The difference between ETH and BTC is very much if BTC continues to rise, ETH also keeps rising. BTC will get farther when ETH chases it. So, I think it's hard for ETH to beat BTC, especially in 2018. That's very unlikely.
Activity: 560
Merit: 103
quarkchain.io
April 30, 2018, 01:36:03 PM
If this happens, it will be a very important and crucial moment in the history of this market. But the probability of such an outcome is very small.
Activity: 556
April 30, 2018, 10:23:08 AM
I think that will not happen because ETH was depending only in bitcoin price and Bitcoin was in too price high to beat by ETH. I think the people telling that ETH beat bitcoin was the people introducing and patronizing ETH only.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
April 30, 2018, 10:09:19 AM
I think ETH can not beat bitcoin, although Ethereum's progress is even more exciting than Bitcoin. I hope in the future ETH will be a good coin and be used by many people and choose it for long term investment because it is a promising coin and it is very useful for everyone.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
April 30, 2018, 09:39:39 AM
Such questions are incorrect. Since these coins perform quite different functions. If the ether has a lot of competitors, which even this year will be able to overtake it, then Bitcoin has a global function that nothing can threaten. IMHO.
Pages:
Jump to: