Pages:
Author

Topic: Can ethereum be beat Bitcoin - page 11. (Read 2056 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 104
April 27, 2018, 07:46:15 PM
its possible ethereum reach a little gap of price with the bitcoin but i do not believe to beat the price value of bitcoin
look at the price gap between ethereum and bitcoin in the coin market cap almost 80 percent need to reach of ethereum to beat the price of bitcoin maybe in the long year waiting this scenario they come true.
Activity: 200
Merit: 13
April 27, 2018, 07:38:43 PM
Currently Bitcoin is the king of the cryptocurrency market, it's the strongest of all, it's valuable and the market cap is huge. Ethereum is the queen next to Bitcoin, it is always second, it has a huge support community, and professional development team. However, I think it will take a lot of time if Ethereum wants to beat Bitcoin. Just when Bitcoin is weakening and Ethereum growing stronger, there are more advantages than Ethereum's chance to defeat Bitcoin.
Activity: 139
Merit: 0
April 27, 2018, 07:38:25 PM
My answer before was no and until today is a no! Since everyone can see the gap of this two coin! Holders and user count also has big different, and more people accepts Bitcoin and ETH.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
April 27, 2018, 06:40:41 PM
Personally, I admire Ethereum more than BitCoin, but it is very difficult to predict who will win the contest or when.
Activity: 266
April 27, 2018, 07:31:54 AM
Maybe yes, maybe not. Etherium has grown faster in the fast few years but since then it hasn't yet beat bitcoin. But we can let it know when the time comes, maybe it'll take few more years to etherium fully overgrowth bitcoin.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
April 27, 2018, 07:29:09 AM
For the best of my knowledge there is possibility that ethereum can beat bitcoin, Reason for saying this is that over 90% of crypto investors are looking for profitability, stability, less transaction charges, fast confirmation etc. If blockchain can not resolve the traffic on their network, I tell you it will reduce investor and they will definitely start looking for another coin to invest.
Activity: 112
April 27, 2018, 07:06:27 AM
you may be kidding bro. bitcoin is the mother of all coins, I think until whenever the price of etherium will not exceed the bitcoin price
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
April 27, 2018, 06:44:22 AM
For me ethereum is more valuable then bitcoin. Bitcoin is great, but its just an cryptocurrency with an old technology. Transaction very slow and fees to high. On ethereum it is everything much faster and cheaper. And the ethereum plattform has a smartcontract blockchain, which allows to create tools on the blockchain. They are already running a lot of project on the ethereum blockchain, and it will be more and more in the future. Soi think in future there will be more people using ethereum then bitcoin.
Activity: 126
April 27, 2018, 06:37:29 AM
it is impossible, because Bitcoin comes first from Etherium. the current price difference is very much different. so I still think it will not be possible
Activity: 201
April 27, 2018, 04:54:15 AM
If you mean is about the prices, i think can not. But if its about value, that's maybe it can. Because ethereum until to day more growing up the value, the bitcoin getting smaller in value but more priceless. Smiley
Activity: 742
Merit: 397
April 17, 2018, 02:34:25 PM
Ethereum is mooning incredibly with stability, But bitcoin still a volatile coin. Lots of crypto expert telling that 2018 Will be for Ethereum. So, what do you think, Can Ethereum beat Bitcoin?

Sorry For bad English. I am trying to improve it.

Thank You, everyone.

It actually depends, a lot of people had believed in bitcoin and it's potential for the past recent years. If ethereum can provide all the convenience and profitability that bitcoin had brought to people, it can take bitcoin's place. However, it's quiet difficult for them to compare since they are of different platform and each are existing to do different tasks and serve different purposes.
Activity: 574
April 17, 2018, 02:32:12 PM
 ETH is worth holding for and if you really believe in the future of cryptocurrency this can benefit you a lot and make you rich in the future, 5years or less we will see.
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
April 15, 2018, 06:05:25 AM
Ethereum is mooning incredibly with stability, But bitcoin still a volatile coin. Lots of crypto expert telling that 2018 Will be for Ethereum. So, what do you think, Can Ethereum beat Bitcoin?

Thank You, everyone.
I think that Bitcoin will be used in the future as a payment method and Ethereum will be used for its smart-contracts. Both will survive, both will have different uses.
Activity: 50
April 15, 2018, 05:51:36 AM
after I see the graph what happens in the market ETHEREUM is very difficult to beat BITCOIN
could be ETHEREUM can not beat BITCOIN
because BITCOIN is a role model for ETHEREUM and all altcoin
if BITCOIN rises then ETHEREUM also rises
if BITCOIN goes down then ETHEREUM also goes down
and other altcoins also come down
Activity: 252
April 15, 2018, 05:10:26 AM
I would say that possibility for Ethereum to bit Bitcoin at some stage is very high. There are some reasons for this to happen. First of all, the demand for ethereum is very high, because of its widespread use for ICOs and startups based on Ethereum network and ERC20 standard. The number of such projects will be only increasing and this means that demand for Ethereum will be growing. At some stage, it can really grow very high!
Activity: 556
April 15, 2018, 02:35:16 AM
For me this will not gonna happen because ETH was supporting only the price of bitcoin, ETH was depending on bitcoin price but ETH was a great price too try to observe when bitcoin is dump ETH was price decrease too.
Activity: 2198
Merit: 273
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
April 14, 2018, 11:33:07 PM
it is still a matter of speculation whether ethereum can beat bitcoin, because now ethereum will still continue to grow while bitcoin will still retain its position as the most expensive coin. so I think ethereum and bitcoin are still the second best coins.

the speed rate of these two coins is different if one of them increases rapidly, ethereum tends to develop more slowly because it only focuses on smart contracts, if the ethereum is raised as high as possible, then in the future will make their fee higher and unreachable to many ethereum should make the private market to get the best volume and can approach bitcoin tightly, currently still far from expectations.
Activity: 812
April 14, 2018, 06:55:32 PM
it is still a matter of speculation whether ethereum can beat bitcoin, because now ethereum will still continue to grow while bitcoin will still retain its position as the most expensive coin. so I think ethereum and bitcoin are still the second best coins.
h55
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
April 14, 2018, 06:43:53 PM

Thank You, everyone.

ETH has good fundamental news for next weeks i think it can grow more than this prices. ETH is really decentralized and this is very good for people that who want to be sure about privacy
Activity: 406
Merit: 19
April 14, 2018, 06:10:07 PM
The natural nature of crypto money is who keeps the bitcoin, so indirectly gives the impetus for this currency to continue to mainstream.
Bitcoin users are more and more widespread than Ethereum users it is unlikely Ethereum can beat Bitcoin.

Thank You, everyone.
Pages:
Jump to: