Pages:
Author

Topic: Cardano threatens Ethereum! - page 2. (Read 1485 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
September 29, 2018, 09:52:12 AM
I am not kidding you Cardano could be the Next big thing! Even Google are asking questions because Cardano is a giant KILLER! Imagine a search engine where advertising revenue is distributed to coin holders: Think about it! Who would use Google? Not me!
The ETH network is congested and can’t cope and when applications go viral ETH runs at a crawl!
Cardano is currently 14 cents approx! It was 1.20 when BTC peaked!
This is an unbelievable opportunity. They are going to roll out debit cards and ATMs in the future amongst an array of many exciting projects. The CEO of Cardano is ethical and what is in the roadmap will be honored! I can’t say the same for other coins!
Cardano is more high tech than any other project.
Cardano has the tech to take blockchain to the next level!
There are no real competitors and Cardano will earn your respect!
The fact that Coinbase will potentially list it shows its credibility!
Cardano is extremely active in third world nations and by gaining their trust and adoption of Cardano will flank all the competitors in this field of endeavor: This is Cardano’s game plan. The target market is 3 Billion users!

Opinion but verifiable by you with due dillegence research!

Nothing comes near Cardano!
some of your statements can be true, but like everything else cardano has to prove itself able to do what the team is stating. so until then, only ETH can threaten ETH
Activity: 388
Merit: 10
September 29, 2018, 08:57:46 AM
The ADA is really a very good coin, they have real technology, this is the coin we need. But to be honest, I think it has a big gap with Ethereum, which is not something that can be remedied in a short time.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
September 29, 2018, 08:47:24 AM
Not arguing that cardano could be the next big thing, the only problem is that you are putting it in a way that makes i seem that cardano is better than ethereum which is not the case. The project is good by its own merit but there is a reason why ethereum is the best altcoin in the market and it will continue to do so. Cardano will have its own space to shine
Activity: 322
Global loyalty & rewards
September 28, 2018, 05:13:21 AM
The project has huge ambitions, but they do not solve the current problems yet. The main one is the rate of innovation. It seems that either Cardano is running out of resources for implementation, or a desire to do something useful.
Activity: 101
September 28, 2018, 05:03:45 AM
No coins can threaten Ethereum now. Although Ethereum has depreciated, it is still the strongest blockchain 2.0 that can surpass Ethereum.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
September 28, 2018, 12:59:24 AM
I don't think. Ethereum is the 2nd most popular cryptocurrency. Coin ETH demonstrated qualitatively. Cardano this coin, emerged recently.
Activity: 154
August 27, 2018, 09:14:11 AM
I think both ADA and ETH have good technology, the breakthrough in this market is the confidence of investors
Activity: 60
August 27, 2018, 09:01:50 AM
I love how people make threats when the thing they shill isn't even out yet. Cardano is nothing to Ethereum right now, start talking crap when you actually get a product.

Empty words everywhere
Activity: 119
August 27, 2018, 09:00:38 AM
If speech that Ethereum is a version 2.0 of blockchain, then Cardano is the verison 3.0. In the present, Cardano is having technology better than Ethereum, but it's hard to say about its future when the founder of Ethereum promise at the launch of new version in next time.
Activity: 87
August 27, 2018, 07:49:45 AM
Absolutely not. Ethereum is the coin which proved to everyone that altcoins can do just as well as bitcoin in the market and it is the coin that is setting the pace for most of the other altcoins and the reason so many of them are a possibility right now. Cardano is just a mediocre project at best which was just feeding off being in the market at a good time.
Activity: 103
August 27, 2018, 12:14:38 AM
Many people talk about it, but I do not think that this is actually the case . Etherium at the moment threatens nothing
Activity: 100
August 27, 2018, 12:11:53 AM
In my opinion it's just ridiculous , etherium is always safe . Don't worry no one will be able to defeat Ethereum
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
August 25, 2018, 03:08:27 PM
there is not threatened,as the air is very strong,and he is much more powerful Cardano,and people know more about him,and trust him than the rest,so this definitely perspective and the future,and Cardano may price increase,but not the fact that in General for the price and the capitalization of atleast catch the air
Etherium is indeed very strong on the market, it will be difficult for other coins to replace it. I think ETH is strong thanks to its quality so it will be strong even though there are other strong coins. ETH will never subside from fans and that is what makes ETH's potential very good for the future.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
August 25, 2018, 02:49:19 PM
there is not threatened,as the air is very strong,and he is much more powerful Cardano,and people know more about him,and trust him than the rest,so this definitely perspective and the future,and Cardano may price increase,but not the fact that in General for the price and the capitalization of atleast catch the air
Activity: 98
August 25, 2018, 02:33:18 PM
Cardona which is symbolised as ADA is a nice coin some people call is the Japanese ethereum it has done greatly so far but I still do not agree that it can threaten ethereum
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
August 23, 2018, 11:35:38 AM
Cardano is just starting with features still on the process of development and yet to be implemented. Remember that Cardano is the result of hard fork from Ethereum, which already proven its functionality in the industry. While Cardano has not proven anything yet, all great goals and expecations so far. Let's what will be the newest development before we can say its chances over ethereum.
Activity: 140
August 23, 2018, 11:15:39 AM
For Ethereum not only Cardano is threatened. All this is empty talk about nothing. Ethereum has firmly established itself as a platform for applications and ICO. And for a long time he took this place.
Activity: 107
August 22, 2018, 07:32:27 AM
I find Cardano like very promising and valuable alternative cryptocurrency with larg potential, so I won't be surprisied if it will repeat the successful way of Eth.
Activity: 16
August 18, 2018, 08:58:56 PM
I believe that ETH, although ETH is crowded, but the ADA poses a threat to ETH, it may take several years.
Activity: 91
August 18, 2018, 08:19:36 PM
Ada Is a good project and it can draw more competition ETH. And it is very good in this market competition is a healthy development
Pages:
Jump to: