Pages:
Author

Topic: Cardano threatens Ethereum! - page 6. (Read 1485 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
July 18, 2018, 10:02:02 AM
If cardano is threatens the company of ethereum then this is a normal scenario in business world
because you have a lots of competitors that spread out to compete with your quality and quantity
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
July 16, 2018, 02:51:50 PM
In other words, Cardano fell almost 10 times, while ETH dropped 3 times. Do you feel the difference ?! The team of Cardano still work and work on this blockchain. Perhaps in the future Cardano will be level with ETH, but it will not be soon. One is uncontested, now with the growth of the whole market, Cardano will also grow.
Activity: 153
July 16, 2018, 02:35:56 PM
I am not kidding you Cardano could be the Next big thing! Even Google are asking questions because Cardano is a giant KILLER! Imagine a search engine where advertising revenue is distributed to coin holders: Think about it! Who would use Google? Not me!
The ETH network is congested and can’t cope and when applications go viral ETH runs at a crawl!
Cardano is currently 14 cents approx! It was 1.20 when BTC peaked!
This is an unbelievable opportunity. They are going to roll out debit cards and ATMs in the future amongst an array of many exciting projects. The CEO of Cardano is ethical and what is in the roadmap will be honored! I can’t say the same for other coins!
Cardano is more high tech than any other project.
Cardano has the tech to take blockchain to the next level!
There are no real competitors and Cardano will earn your respect!
The fact that Coinbase will potentially list it shows its credibility!
Cardano is extremely active in third world nations and by gaining their trust and adoption of Cardano will flank all the competitors in this field of endeavor: This is Cardano’s game plan. The target market is 3 Billion users!

Opinion but verifiable by you with due dillegence research!

Nothing comes near Cardano!
I do not think cardano threatens ethereum. Cardano does have the potential to grow, but to go beyond the ethereum needs more strength. Ethereum has high stability, although problems now arise, but still believe ethereum will pass through.
Activity: 77
July 16, 2018, 02:31:20 PM
Do you or anyone have a link to some good and short explanation of Cardano's tech and mission? Just to begin learning about it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
July 16, 2018, 02:27:55 PM
I am not kidding you Cardano could be the Next big thing! Even Google are asking questions because Cardano is a giant KILLER! Imagine a search engine where advertising revenue is distributed to coin holders: Think about it! Who would use Google? Not me!
The ETH network is congested and can’t cope and when applications go viral ETH runs at a crawl!
Cardano is currently 14 cents approx! It was 1.20 when BTC peaked!
This is an unbelievable opportunity. They are going to roll out debit cards and ATMs in the future amongst an array of many exciting projects. The CEO of Cardano is ethical and what is in the roadmap will be honored! I can’t say the same for other coins!
Cardano is more high tech than any other project.
Cardano has the tech to take blockchain to the next level!
There are no real competitors and Cardano will earn your respect!
The fact that Coinbase will potentially list it shows its credibility!
Cardano is extremely active in third world nations and by gaining their trust and adoption of Cardano will flank all the competitors in this field of endeavor: This is Cardano’s game plan. The target market is 3 Billion users!

Opinion but verifiable by you with due dillegence research!

Nothing comes near Cardano!

"Ethereum killers" have appeared many times. However, Ethereum is still alive and is one of the most successful cryptocurrencies. I believe that in the near future ADA will not be able to threaten Ethereum.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
July 16, 2018, 02:14:50 PM
There is a possibility but I believe if the company of ethereum still performs a better performance and services they cannot delete easily and replaced by cardano in future.
Merit: 3
July 15, 2018, 01:14:39 AM
Cardano is a good project, but the wallet software is quite complex, not suitable! Should be developed to meet the needs of members to use normal!

The wallet is good bright ass!
It is security centric!
Where did you go to school?
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
July 15, 2018, 01:07:18 AM
Cardano is a good project, but the wallet software is quite complex, not suitable! Should be developed to meet the needs of members to use normal!
Merit: 3
July 15, 2018, 12:38:57 AM
I do not claim, but I think that this is a wrong opinion! ETH it is about 2000 altkoins! And I think that ETH has all the possibilities to scale its network!

What happens if they don’t: ETH will be worth nothing!
There only option is to migrate to a new blockchain!
ETH is screwed!
oho
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Investing in the future development of blockchain
July 14, 2018, 05:03:42 PM
I do not claim, but I think that this is a wrong opinion! ETH it is about 2000 altkoins! And I think that ETH has all the possibilities to scale its network!
Activity: 63
July 14, 2018, 04:59:28 PM
I am not kidding you Cardano could be the Next big thing!
The ETH network is congested and can’t cope!
If Google team up with Cardano OMG
Cardano is currently 15 cents approx!
This is an unbelievable opportunity. They are going to roll out debit cards and ATMs in the future amongst an array of many exciting projects.
Google and Cardano teaming up is on the cards!

https://bcfocus.com/news/cardano-ada-googles-proximity-threatens-ethereum/17878/
Thanks to the powerful core of the system, developed on the basis of the Proof of Stake algorithm and its complement - Ouroboros data transfer protocol, the Cardano project became a real opportunity to improve the entire smart contract platform and create a new decentralized economy.
Activity: 812
Merit: 106
July 14, 2018, 02:58:47 PM
While the Eth team supports the project and implements all that is planned, I think in other platforms there is no need.
Activity: 31
July 12, 2018, 12:44:32 PM
In my opinion it's just ridiculous , etherium is always safe . Don't worry no one will be able to defeat Ethereum
Activity: 140
July 12, 2018, 03:43:57 PM
Wow if that happens it will really be a very big news to cryptos space and I wish this new will come to true, it will make other big tech giants to look into cryptos and this will bring a huge and massive bull run.
Activity: 98
July 12, 2018, 03:37:27 PM
cardano market capitalization has increased dramatically in recent years ... they were successful . but I don't think it can harm etherium.
Activity: 168
July 11, 2018, 06:04:32 AM
This is an unbelievable opportunity. They are going to roll out debit cards and ATMs in the future amongst an array of many exciting projects.

https://bcfocus.com/news/cardano-ada-googles-proximity-threatens-ethereum/17878/
Let's see if that happens! Do you think Vitalik Buterin will just sit by and get wreck? Well the answer is big NO! Ethereum will soon go to POS ang change itself, a lot people will hoard eth and let's see if "Casper" will be a good one.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
July 11, 2018, 05:51:34 AM
cardano is speculated to be one of the coins that threatens ethereum and will continue to be a potent coin, but this should be analyzed for now cardano can not be used as a counter ethereum maybe some time ahead can happen.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
CRYPTASSIST.io
July 11, 2018, 05:45:11 AM

I do not think that this is possible in the next few years. Now Ethereum is such a giant with which it is very difficult to fight. Undeniably, Cardano is a very promising cryptocurrency, but even if they unite with Google, they can be the second to claim . I believe that in 2019 this will happen.
Activity: 169
July 11, 2018, 03:10:51 AM
cardano can not threaten the eth. ETH has already proved itself from the best side. The network is not overcrowded, just overcharged commissions are simply unjustified, but this should be temporary
why Cardano threaten Ethereum is not Ethereum what good coins because Cardano want to overtake ETH to be the best altcoin after Ethereum then Cardano threatens Ethereum but I know Cardano will not be able to threaten ETH because ETH has good growth

Activity: 252
Merit: 4
July 11, 2018, 02:52:50 AM
I don't know if Cardano can beat Ethereum and I don't think so really but if they will partners with google for sure prices will rise soon Wink
Pages:
Jump to: