Pages:
Author

Topic: Cardano threatens Ethereum! - page 7. (Read 1485 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 100
July 11, 2018, 02:51:54 AM
 I do not know if Cardano can become the new Ethereum, I can only say that if there was an official confirmation of its partnership with Google would be excellent news for the whole sector. Cardano is a cryptocurrency of great value, its team is working very well and has great potential for growth for the future
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
July 10, 2018, 11:41:02 AM
On my mind Ethereum is so strong and powerful that it can not be threatened by any other alternative cryptocurrency. Cardano is an interesting project but I don’t think that it is threat for Ethereum.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
July 09, 2018, 07:29:11 AM
I am not kidding you Cardano could be the Next big thing!
The ETH network is congested and can’t cope!
If Google team up with Cardano OMG
Cardano is currently 15 cents approx!
This is an unbelievable opportunity. They are going to roll out debit cards and ATMs in the future amongst an array of many exciting projects.
Google and Cardano teaming up is on the cards!

https://bcfocus.com/news/cardano-ada-googles-proximity-threatens-ethereum/17878/

At the present time, a large number of ICO are scammers. It is very important to approach the choice of the project for investment.

Cardano is not an ICO bright boy!
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
July 09, 2018, 06:48:37 AM
This is an unbelievable opportunity. They are going to roll out debit cards and ATMs in the future amongst an array of many exciting projects.

https://bcfocus.com/news/cardano-ada-googles-proximity-threatens-ethereum/17878/

At the present time, a large number of ICO are scammers. It is very important to approach the choice of the project for investment.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
July 09, 2018, 06:19:00 AM
Cardano can grow well in the future! ADA with new technology and development will be able to replace ETH and Bitcoin! But I think Token is also developing very strong!
Activity: 658
July 09, 2018, 06:15:50 AM
The problems of congestion in the last days of the Ethereum network are under the eyes of all, but I, before making comparisons, I would wait before having official confirmation of this possible partnership of Cardano with Google. In my opinion Cardano is a very good level project, but overall it is still far from ETH levels
Activity: 284
Merit: 5
July 09, 2018, 06:12:47 AM
That's a nice initiative taken by Cardano Network. Ghey are making the competition more wild. Cryptospace is born and bred with competition and so every projects needs to live up to standard or you'll be kicked out of the boxing ring. Big ups to ADA for those initiatives!
July 09, 2018, 06:09:50 AM
Currently, Cardano is unlikely to be able to beat Ethereum,Ethereum is the most stable and best coin on the market.

It is FLAWED!
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
July 09, 2018, 06:02:15 AM
Currently, Cardano is unlikely to be able to beat Ethereum,Ethereum is the most stable and best coin on the market.
July 09, 2018, 05:57:28 AM
Ethereum is the most stable and best alchemy in the market. nothing threatens him

You like him!
3 years from now I wonder if you like him!
July 09, 2018, 05:56:00 AM
Really? ADA widely becomes popular. As it price increases lately from a nothing to something, I think it cause a lot specially to the holders of this coin. I just don't know the current price of it because I am not a ADA hodler besides, I just hear it to my friend who likes it much.

However, though ethereum network overloads today, I do not think that it threatens ethereum. Ethereum for me is the best altcoin and it will never die nor replace by a new existing coin.
This is another shilling thread i suppose. I just try to think to use my brain that it has not even competed with EOS.
I have seen so many threads like this one in so many times. When people were shilling for NEO platform and there were dozens of a thread like this one. I don't feel any surprise about that.
And as the result of that NEO has not even placed on top 3 platform in the china.
True. This does indeed seem like just another shilling thread. Cardano beating Ethereum? Don't know what to say. The only coins which are remotely close to taking over the position held by Ethereum for so long are Litecoin and Ripple due to their popularity and prices. On the other hand, Ethereum is in a different league when compared to Cardano. This is a very bad comparison and it is best to compare Cardano with coins in its own league.

So, you disagree with the news article!
July 09, 2018, 05:55:08 AM
Cardano cant beat ethereum , because ethereum got few thousands of icos, and these ico supports ethereum and bring him more traffic.

The traffic is killing ETH!
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
July 09, 2018, 02:16:28 AM
I think that CARDANO could be the next Ethereum too so I'm investing in it selling many of shitcoins to buy ADA.... let's see if prices will rise soon for sure it's one of most promising coins actually
Activity: 1008
Merit: 149
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
July 09, 2018, 02:15:00 AM
Really? ADA widely becomes popular. As it price increases lately from a nothing to something, I think it cause a lot specially to the holders of this coin. I just don't know the current price of it because I am not a ADA hodler besides, I just hear it to my friend who likes it much.

However, though ethereum network overloads today, I do not think that it threatens ethereum. Ethereum for me is the best altcoin and it will never die nor replace by a new existing coin.
This is another shilling thread i suppose. I just try to think to use my brain that it has not even competed with EOS.
I have seen so many threads like this one in so many times. When people were shilling for NEO platform and there were dozens of a thread like this one. I don't feel any surprise about that.
And as the result of that NEO has not even placed on top 3 platform in the china.
True. This does indeed seem like just another shilling thread. Cardano beating Ethereum? Don't know what to say. The only coins which are remotely close to taking over the position held by Ethereum for so long are Litecoin and Ripple due to their popularity and prices. On the other hand, Ethereum is in a different league when compared to Cardano. This is a very bad comparison and it is best to compare Cardano with coins in its own league.
Activity: 714
July 09, 2018, 01:58:10 AM

Sorry to disagree but it will be impossible for Cardano to supersede Ethereum or just even to level with it because of the huge price gap that already in the market. In fact the commodity of Ethereum which is the platform with ERC20 standard are the most feasible to the investors than Cardano therefore before Ethereum i think it should supersede Ripple and Bitcoin cash first in which i think it is very impossible to happen too.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
July 09, 2018, 01:57:58 AM
Ethereum is the most stable and best alchemy in the market. nothing threatens him
Activity: 196
July 09, 2018, 01:51:29 AM
no, the aether is safe . the usual rumors, we have heard such statements many times . ethereum is safe
Activity: 226
July 08, 2018, 04:21:36 PM
Cardano cant beat ethereum , because ethereum got few thousands of icos, and these ico supports ethereum and bring him more traffic.
Activity: 372
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
July 08, 2018, 04:20:41 PM
I believe ADA will overcome ETH in some way at the future. the technology is more advanced, that simply the most logical reason for ETh to be over-thrones. but I do not think it will be in short time . and remember guys, look at the ADA supply, please never expect ADA to the moon at ETH price. there is a logical analysis for ADA price (google it). but in term of capilatization, ADA has many potential
and,,

dude. this not even legit news. its just some opinion. Grin

indeed, but today? cardano doesnt have any chance to beat ethereum, maybe some improvements for cardano before it can defeat it. more years for cardano before it happens.
Activity: 112
July 08, 2018, 02:21:11 PM
I believe ADA will overcome ETH in some way at the future. the technology is more advanced, that simply the most logical reason for ETh to be over-thrones. but I do not think it will be in short time . and remember guys, look at the ADA supply, please never expect ADA to the moon at ETH price. there is a logical analysis for ADA price (google it). but in term of capilatization, ADA has many potential
and,,

dude. this not even legit news. its just some opinion. Grin

Pages:
Jump to: