Pages:
Author

Topic: Cardano threatens Ethereum! - page 9. (Read 1485 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 3
July 08, 2018, 09:38:40 AM
cardano as at today is still at an infant and developmental stage. It is regarded as the Etherum killer because of most crypto enthusiast believe its gonna do well when they finally develop their coin called ADA. The team has a combination of great Expert and scientist who are really doing a great job towards developing the coin to the stage of its final implemetation.

Thank you for the overview!
Activity: 247
Merit: 101
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
July 08, 2018, 09:22:15 AM
I doubt this one I don't think cardano can threaten ethereum. Just because we are experiencing some trouble with congestion and high gas price it can be threaten with any coins. Eventually, this issue will pass just like what we experienced with btc few months ago. But it won't hurt to have some alternatives that may clear up the traffic in major blockchains.
Activity: 252
Merit: 103
July 08, 2018, 09:13:35 AM
According to Charles Hoskinson, SEO Cardano, one of Cardano main advantages is his easy compatibility with other blockchain, and Ethereum contracts can be more reliably implemented on the Cardano platform. It is expected that if the developers manage to "revive" such a development scenario, the ADA will bypass not only the popularity of ETH, but will be able to compete with the BTC itself.
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
July 08, 2018, 09:02:48 AM
Don't panic , everything will be fine . Etherium has the best team and the best project
Activity: 1176
Merit: 501
July 08, 2018, 09:01:14 AM
Now that Ethereum is suffering the problem of high fees, it's time for other projects to take advantage of the situation and offer themselves as an alternative. I think it's smarter to offer themselves as an alternative than as a substitute for Ethereum. Anyway, one thing is the words and another thing is the facts, and we must see what happens if Cardano or other projects are used massively as Ethereum, we will have to see if these projects suffer the same problems or not.
July 08, 2018, 08:59:41 AM
The only thing cardano's threatening is investors money. They are here for quite a time but had achieved no visible progress in my opinion. Everything they are showing up as achievements have nothing to do about it's development and adoption. They still have a long way to achieve their own target let alone competing with ethereum.

Cardano is the future.
ETH is imploding as is EOS
The only coin that has the tech for the future is Cardano!
Activity: 1055
Merit: 103
www.Artemis.co
July 08, 2018, 08:57:05 AM
The only thing cardano's threatening is investors money. They are here for quite a time but had achieved no visible progress in my opinion. Everything they are showing up as achievements have nothing to do about it's development and adoption. They still have a long way to achieve their own target let alone competing with ethereum.
July 08, 2018, 08:55:31 AM
Really amazing update. I will plan on investing some amount in Cardano as I have heard about its fantastic team, future plans. I think, one of safest investment coins and will be great benefit in long-term at current.

Cardano has more potential than any coin I know!
July 08, 2018, 08:54:23 AM
I doubt if cardano will ever be a coin to threaten ethereum because ethereum is already established and has passed so many hurdles and it will continue to soar high and improve more on the features and potentials that it has and be a better version. It will really take a lot of time and effort for cardano to be like etherem or even value more than it.

ETH technology is not good enough-sorry!
Activity: 105
July 08, 2018, 08:53:42 AM
Really amazing update. I will plan on investing some amount in Cardano as I have heard about its fantastic team, future plans. I think, one of safest investment coins and will be great benefit in long-term at current.
Activity: 585
Merit: 250
July 08, 2018, 08:50:00 AM
I doubt if cardano will ever be a coin to threaten ethereum because ethereum is already established and has passed so many hurdles and it will continue to soar high and improve more on the features and potentials that it has and be a better version. It will really take a lot of time and effort for cardano to be like etherem or even value more than it.
Activity: 29
July 08, 2018, 08:47:55 AM
cardano as at today is still at an infant and developmental stage. It is regarded as the Etherum killer because of most crypto enthusiast believe its gonna do well when they finally develop their coin called ADA. The team has a combination of great Expert and scientist who are really doing a great job towards developing the coin to the stage of its final implemetation.
July 08, 2018, 08:47:35 AM
This is impossible. ETH has a lot of supporters. Cardano can not overcome Etherum.

Look back on this post in a couple of years!
ETH has many technology’s issues!
Cardano is the new Generation for blockchains
July 08, 2018, 08:45:56 AM
Many people talk about it, but I do not think that this is actually the case . Etherium at the moment threatens nothing

ETH needs to be developed to a higher stratum!
Activity: 83
July 08, 2018, 08:45:43 AM
This is impossible. ETH has a lot of supporters. Cardano can not overcome Etherum.
Activity: 31
July 08, 2018, 08:44:16 AM
Many people talk about it, but I do not think that this is actually the case . Etherium at the moment threatens nothing
Activity: 55
July 08, 2018, 08:44:52 AM
woooaa, this is a pretty good news. Cardano is one of my favourite projects.
Ethereum is a really good project, I don't think is easy to defeat the ETH maket cap but Cardano could fight for the second market cap position.
let's see what will happen in the near future.
copper member
Activity: 26
July 08, 2018, 08:44:13 AM
I have a lot of faith in cardano and think they will do well in the future. I like the fundamentals of it better than ETH.
Activity: 50
July 08, 2018, 08:43:47 AM
Cryptocurrency is an investment if you want to earn you need to invest and acquire knowledge.
July 08, 2018, 08:42:50 AM

ETh is just way up already, i will even move way up more and cardano may just not cope up with it even after partnering with google. With googles reputation of spying people's information, I don't think the crypto community will ever like it but for those who wants profit I guess. Eth has its flaws like the congested network but it won't stop them from going up.

I agree, Eth may seems to have problem right now regarding their transactions but it doesn't mean that Cardano can easily replace its place in terms of its usage. Developers definitely still prefer to used ETH because their problems probably would not take too long to resolved.

In the future ETH will be taken over by Cardano!
ETH is an uncontrollable monster!
EOS has more bugs than you have eaten hot dinners!
Logic says Cardano is the future!
Pages:
Jump to: