Pages:
Author

Topic: Cardano threatens Ethereum! - page 4. (Read 1485 times)

copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
August 08, 2018, 10:19:04 AM
I agreed that ADA is a coin with potential. As much as I like ADA, I don’t think ADA is able to threaten ETH, both coins are good and have potential to grow.
I also think so if ethereum will stay on top of cardano,
but in any case in the world any cryptocurrency can happen,
so I think we just follow the development to make it clearer
Activity: 654
Merit: 250
August 08, 2018, 10:14:15 AM
What you write is just words, and here only facts are count. The fact is that ethereum is the second best cryptocurrency and it will not change quickly, maybe it makes sense in what you write, but cardano will never achieve what ethereum
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
August 08, 2018, 10:07:53 AM
Cardano has great potential, and its main network is said to be on the line soon, but Cardano is not mature enough compared to Ethereum. More companies are now more willing to cooperate with Ethereum than Cardano. Of course, there are The threat is not only Cardano, but also EOS, NEO, etc.

I love both ADA and ETH. However, I cannot understand why some people really think that Cardano is a threat to Ethereum? Suppose, you will find the answers in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIpy9NU0KN0
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
August 05, 2018, 03:56:01 PM
cardano is not a threat to ethereum but it might be but not for now it may take a few more years to do it
Activity: 226
Merit: 14
BaanX
August 05, 2018, 02:21:02 PM
It's not a threat, They can't offer services like Ethereum has. Maybe Waves and Nem(XEM) are the best candidate so far. ADA(Cardano) should evolve their project, But i really believe on the project itself.
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
August 05, 2018, 02:18:15 PM
I agreed that ADA is a coin with potential. As much as I like ADA, I don’t think ADA is able to threaten ETH, both coins are good and have potential to grow.
Activity: 82
August 05, 2018, 01:50:03 PM
To be honest , I'm the first to hear about this coin . and I believe that it is not a threat .
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 05, 2018, 01:41:03 PM
I don't think that's true. Cardano is backed by Input Output Hong Kong (IOHK). Previously, co-founder Charles Hoskinson worked closely with Ethereum. The first stage of work with Cardano began addressing the problems of scalability, which is characteristic of Ethereum. Just like Ethereum and Neo, this platform allows you to run decentralized applications and smart contracts. It will work in layers, which will provide the system with flexibility and allows for updates using soft forks.
Activity: 118
August 05, 2018, 12:57:17 PM
We are not in competition but in BLOCKCHAINCool

It's an awesome revolution for nearly all IT and IOT and what else can be used with Internet of Things. So blockchain a huge nearly endless chain is which can store man many more projects side by side Cardano and ETH and millions.

I see some fanatic and fanboy feelings on yor topic title then you may think Cardano surpass ETH however that's just tech place and so investor will choose by their needs. There are better projects than both Cardano and ETH however investor chooses safely workable one.
Activity: 84
August 05, 2018, 12:50:28 PM
I think cardano is a great candidate to be on par with ethereum but I think the later will keep prevailing for some time, maybe it will keep being the best one if it keeps playing it's cards right.
Activity: 883
Merit: 262
August 05, 2018, 12:50:04 PM
Cardano currently has so many competitors like Eos, Neo, Tezos, VeChain, Zilliqa and Icon. So, I don't think it's anywhere near to compete with Ethereum yet.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
August 05, 2018, 12:46:27 PM
I believe that they can not compete because they are very different coins. They use it differently and I think that cardano will not gain such popularity and progress as the ethereum. I support the ethereum.
Merit: 11
August 05, 2018, 12:41:10 PM
I wanted to fall to the floor and laugh half a day ... Ada is nothing compared to eth .. This coin is still at the stage of an embryo .. It can not be dangerous for him
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
simply getting the job done
August 05, 2018, 12:34:58 PM
I think not ! The Ethereum fully fledgling coin ! And I do not think that ever someone will make him a competition !
Activity: 98
August 05, 2018, 11:06:30 AM
I agree with you that there is no threat that means cardano for ethereum at this time ethereum is still ranked as the 2nd best coin after bitcoin
Activity: 276
Merit: 1
August 05, 2018, 04:39:34 AM
I do not think cardano will threatens ethereum now and in the near future. Ethereum is best coin with its excellent team and purpose. Moreover it is enlisted on coinbase, an exchange which usually enlists only good coins. I think ethereum will take over bitcoin in the future. So cardano cannot compete with ethereum.   
R9s
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
August 05, 2018, 04:27:04 AM
Cardano has great potential, and its main network is said to be on the line soon, but Cardano is not mature enough compared to Ethereum. More companies are now more willing to cooperate with Ethereum than Cardano. Of course, there are The threat is not only Cardano, but also EOS, NEO, etc.
Activity: 46
August 05, 2018, 04:06:30 AM
The issues of clog in the most recent long periods of the Ethereum organize are under the eyes of all, yet I, before making correlations, I would hold up before having official affirmation of this conceivable organization of Cardano with Google. As I would like to think Cardano is a decent level task, yet in general it is still a long way from ETH levels
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
July 31, 2018, 04:56:47 AM
ADA is a new coin and it will take a long time to develop something even close to ethereum. If anyone is going to compete it will be NEO which is already established and running great ICOs on the platform
Activity: 182
July 31, 2018, 04:52:12 AM
I love Cardano -- I've been averaging down a lot over the past few months. Hopefully it pays off!
Pages:
Jump to: