Pages:
Author

Topic: Changelly.com - instant exchange. VISA/Mastercard accepted. - page 19. (Read 52993 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 11
Supersonic swaps for your digital assets
"This transaction was successful, and validated in ledger 29803893 on May 16, 2017 1:13 PM"

https://charts.ripple.com/#/transactions/5BF8F85D44F56DC2AA0A6B9724196042DFA799F0C61FC8521C80207D03E2BC78

but you still saying: Dear Customers, our exchange API partner Poloniex is experiencing issues! Transaction may be delayed up to a few hours, apologies. Rates are not fixed!

Transaction ID: c250b497dc64

Dear, we apologies for your unpleasant experience. But we've notified you about possibility of the delay before payment. Trading on the highly volatile market is always risky. According to your transaction, it was finished properly, hope you've got funds! As for mentioned Ripple hash, it did't exist in our transactions history, unfortunately we don't know were did you find that.

Can someone from changelly support please help me with transaction eeab04ce2b2d  I just wanted to exchange a little bit from BTC to LTC does it take a few hours?  Seems way too long.
hey! we see your transaction was finished, hope you've got funds!
Activity: 15
Merit: 1
Still the same already near 24 hours this is disscousting.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hi, this is not instant you are not offering what customers are expecting,

you are systematically scamming the people I cant understand why I should wait more than 12 hours after the confirmation is done, if you can't offer the service just go offline do not scam everybody....

"This transaction was successful, and validated in ledger 29803893 on May 16, 2017 1:13 PM"

https://charts.ripple.com/#/transactions/5BF8F85D44F56DC2AA0A6B9724196042DFA799F0C61FC8521C80207D03E2BC78

but you still saying: Dear Customers, our exchange API partner Poloniex is experiencing issues! Transaction may be delayed up to a few hours, apologies. Rates are not fixed!

What are you waiting for? the price of the currency to rise to a dollar? then sell to me for a dollar when i pay it for 30 cents..... this is called steal and is not the only problem i had whit you, i have a long list and im going to post them out all if you dont stop this scamm,

Also I will keep people update here about the ammount of ripples recived couse if you give to me for the price of 0,42$ when i buy them for less than 30 $ you will have a constant leak of bad reviews and bad post in all the coin forums, also I will open a legal process against your company in either my country or yours or both.

IN RESUME DO NOT TRUST THIS SCAMM WEB SITE THEY WILL HOLD YOUR MONEY UNTILL THEY CAN SCAMM YOU, OBVIOUSLY THEY DIDN'T DO THIS IN THE FIRST ONE THEY WAIT FOR BIGGER AMOUNTS.

PD I just hope you don't scamm all your miners from https://minergate.com/ too

If what you have mentioned is true, this is horrible. Please keep us updated about the progress.
Can someone from changelly support please help me with transaction eeab04ce2b2d  I just wanted to exchange a little bit from BTC to LTC does it take a few hours?  Seems way too long.

can you tell us what happend ? did they help you? obviously they will give you the worst change rate for your LTC, right ?
Hi, this is not instant you are not offering what customers are expecting,

you are systematically scamming the people I cant understand why I should wait more than 12 hours after the confirmation is done, if you can't offer the service just go offline do not scam everybody....

What are you waiting for? the price of the currency to rise to a dollar? then sell to me for a dollar when i pay it for 30 cents..... this is called steal and is not the only problem i had whit you, i have a long list and im going to post them out all if you dont stop this scamm,

Also I will keep people update here about the ammount of ripples recived couse if you give to me for the price of 0,42$ when i buy them for less than 30 $ you will have a constant leak of bad reviews and bad post in all the coin forums, also I will open a legal process against your company in either my country or yours or both.

IN RESUME DO NOT TRUST THIS SCAMM WEB SITE THEY WILL HOLD YOUR MONEY UNTILL THEY CAN SCAMM YOU, OBVIOUSLY THEY DIDN'T DO THIS IN THE FIRST ONE THEY WAIT FOR BIGGER AMOUNTS.

PD I just hope you don't scamm all your miners from https://minergate.com/ too
Activity: 48
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I have registered at Changelly and I want to buy some Bitcoins or Byteball and pay with VISA or Mastercard. How can I do that? It doesn't show the option in the menu so I can't select it. What can I do?
Activity: 1
Hi!

It seems my first experience wasn't much of success:)
I have forgotten attach a ID-message to transaction.

What shoult i do to fix this situation? Thank you!
Activity: 19
Hello alright?

I have a transaction that does not confirm, I received from Changelly, and it has already been sent to my BTC wallet, but has no confirmation, and I would like to know if it is normal to stay hours without any confirmation.

If it is not normal, what procedure should I take?

Follow the link for the transaction:
http://Https://blockchain.info/tx/ebc4a2a1f3a1b4885ead61e9105b0a2bc42490d5f550a0dbf04061711f7d16db

In this link you have more details of this transaction:
http://Https://live.blockcypher.com/btc/tx/ebc4a2a1f3a1b4885ead61e9105b0a2bc42490d5f550a0dbf04061711f7d16db/

Many thanks to anyone who helps me.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Hope to see soon Creditbit CRB eth token there👍🏼
As you can see Charlie Shrem support Crb!

http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/04/26/charlie-shrem-invests-creditbit-major-exchanges-contemplate-adding-crb-trading-market/
Activity: 10
in changelly windows i key in to send 1.46btc convert to gnt. i have problem with my wallet and i key in 1.455btc and forgot to change in changelly exchange. will my transaction accept by changelly?
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
Exchange rates:

1 BTC = 1,918.41002177 USD
1 BTC = 2,202.71594876 EUR

Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 130
Merit: 109
Does changelly currently have any plans to add gnosis?  Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1055
Thanks to the Changelly team for adding Byteball, highly appreciated!

https://twitter.com/cryptkeeperbtt/status/858440960535035905
Activity: 404
Merit: 252
I use Changelly to get alts coins for my portfolio thanks to their quick transfers I did like 6 to 8 transfers without problem but yesterday I tried transfering 2500 NLG to LTC but the transfer never processed. I did send a e-mail and they accepted the issue. But the exchange has still not happend yet.

Of course I update when the transfer got processed.

Update:

The transfer got processed fine today and they said sorry. The support work limited in the weekend that's why it took a bit. But they did a good exchange rate. I will turn this into a positive review. Most transactions do go quickly and this gulden transaction was part off the gulden wallet that caused a issue on their side for the NLG to not appear properly. So I can still recommand Changelly for fast transactions here. Thanks.

Activity: 2
Now I have tested it. First I changed 0.1 bitcoins in Dash, than 0.5 Dash in XRM and last 1 Dash in XRM. Everything worked quickly, cleanly and without problems. In all transactions the coins were in minutes on my wallets and the fees are allways only 5%. Very fair! That's exactly what I was looking for Cool I think I´m staying.  Smiley

Edith: 0,5% and not 5%! Sry.
I discovered Changelly today and I liked it from the beginning. Very uncomplicated and easy to use as it seems to me. I think it is very anonymous and unregulated especeally if you want to change cryptocoin to cryptocoin. I will try it first times with smaller amounts and if everything works well I´ll increase the amounts gradually. Since I´m searching for a trustworthy Exchanger I found such as Cryptonator and Livecoin and  I like them too but at first I think I´ll try it with Changelly and I hope Changelly proves to be safe and confident. If everything goes well I will stay with it Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
We’re happy to announce that Lisk is now on Changelly!

Buy/sell Lisk at the best rate: Changelly.com

Learn more about Lisk in our blog

Hi @Changelly.

Some guys in LISK Community are asking when do you plan to reactivate LISK?

Besides, just an other question... Any news About ARK and SHIFT listing ?

Thanks in advance for your kind reply
Hi,

I run an ecurrency exchanging business but recently began to explore the automated exchanging business after I started using changelly to buy cryptos.

I came across your instant exchange API at https://changelly.com/developers and I want to know if it is white label and if I need to share revenue with you. 

Secondly, I also saw your instant exchange widget and was wondering if I should use it instead. But if I decide to use it how do I handle logo issues as I would like the site to carry only my logo?

Thanks
Activity: 4
Update to everyone!

I got a reply from Twitter, although nothing yet from support my friend messaged me saying thanks for sending the funds.

So they have been sent and arrived. Not sure what caused the delay but Changelly is a legitimate service. This was a large sum of money in excess of $5000 and they did process it eventually. To those who called them a scam they are anything but that, perhaps support is a bit slow at weekend but they did deliver in the end when they could have easily have kept the money.

I would recommend and use them again.  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: