Pages:
Author

Topic: Changelly.com - instant exchange. VISA/Mastercard accepted. - page 21. (Read 52993 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 11
Supersonic swaps for your digital assets
Guys, or deeply apologies for the delays. Unfortunately our support team is heavily overloaded, due to very high demand from our customers. We have grown 10 times for the last week. Also our exchange partner Poloniex API sometimes is working very slow, that's why transactions maybe delayed occasionally. Most of the uncompleted transactions caused by our customers missing destination tags and messages id for Ripple, Steem and XEM exchanges. We've given for such issues the first priority and will process all them as soon as possible. Also we are going to increase our support team to improve service for you. In case of urgent support needed feel free to message us at https://twitter.com/Changelly_team Hope for your patience. Thanks!
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
Lately you guys are offering the worst service around, i have a pending transaction since 5 hours ago, becuase of your shit service i lost till now 3 cents per coin, so when are you gonna FUCKING FIX THIS ISSUE!

If you not able to provide a decent service then do not offer it!!!!!!

First I was ecstatic to see Shapeshift getting some competition but until they get their act together I'll pass. And I reckon a lot of others will too. These reports are not looking good.

You are right, a friend of mine the other day waited nearly 48hrs for a reply from these people, at the begining i was very happy but now? I think this will be my last transaction with them.
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
Lately you guys are offering the worst service around, i have a pending transaction since 5 hours ago, becuase of your shit service i lost till now 3 cents per coin, so when are you gonna FUCKING FIX THIS ISSUE!

First I was ecstatic to see Shapeshift getting some competition but until they get their act together I'll pass. And I reckon a lot of others will too. These reports are not looking good.

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Was wondering if you had considered adding GoldCoin to your repertoire?
Activity: 130
Merit: 109
Hello, I placed a large transaction with changelly last night, totalling 30 BTC for Ethereum.  I received a support message saying that I should receive my coin at the address specified within 24 hours or less. The support confirmed that my BTC was successfully traded into Ethereum. It has now been 24 hours and I have yet to receive my Ethereum.  

I will provide my Changelly tx number to Changelly over PM.

Here is my Ethereum wallet that is currently empty:

https://etherscan.io/address/0x4F1cdc405b995fdF26B73406692fc06eF1f131B2

Dear gadsden76, our apologies for the delayed transaction, as are we under the high demand pressure from our users. Your transaction is rather big, but being processed almost immediately, once we get confirmation of your BTC payment in blockchain. Unfortunately Ethereum wallet occasionally stuck sending money, as it's rather young technology. We've resent your ETH, please check your wallet address. Hope finally you've satisfied by our service. thanks!

Thank the Lord!!  I have been scammed by exchanges before, so I hope you can understand my worry! I have received my money, and you live up to your good reputation.  

You guys are great! Thank you so much! Cheesy Grin Grin Grin Grin  

Will do business with again.
Hello, I placed a large transaction with changelly last night, totalling 30 BTC for Ethereum.  I received a support message saying that I should receive my coin at the address specified within 24 hours or less. The support confirmed that my BTC was successfully traded into Ethereum. It has now been 24 hours and I have yet to receive my Ethereum.  

I will provide my Changelly tx number to Changelly over PM.

Here is my Ethereum wallet that is currently empty:

https://etherscan.io/address/0x4F1cdc405b995fdF26B73406692fc06eF1f131B2

Dear gadsden76, our apologies for the delayed transaction, as are we under the high demand pressure from our customers. Your transaction is rather big, but being processed almost immediately, once we get confirmation of your BTC payment in blockchain. Unfortunately Ethereum wallet occasionally stuck sending money, as it's rather young technology. We've resent your ETH, please check your wallet address. Hope finally you've been satisfied by our service. thanks!
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
means in this site they provide bitcoin purchase or otherwise using a credit card? how much profit in the can if we use credit card purchases?
Activity: 130
Merit: 109

This issue was resolved, Changelly is a great service.  Highly recommend!

Activity: 2
Hi Changelly's team,

For your information, I've made a payment of US$50 on last Sunday to purchase US$50 value of MaidSafeCoin. However, after a long waiting (More than 24 hours), I only received 0.0000273 value of BTC, instead of 0.048904115 value of BTC to my MaidSafeCoin's address.

Dear Patrick, can you please, request our [email protected] team to investigate your issue. As we see many transactions on your account. All of them seems to be finished correctly, you may check it at http://omniexplorer.info/ Translate all the details here should be the mess. And we are worry about your privacy. It's better to cut off all the payment screenshots here. As for processing time, bank cards payment may take time to verify your transaction to prevent fraud and risks of chargebacks. Unfortunately it's not a crypto, that we can exchange almost instantly after get confirmation in blockchain. Hope for your understanding. thanks!

Dear Changelly's team,

I received your email reply after a week I sent the complaint. Again, you told me that you sent the right amount to my MAID address. However, it seems that my MAID account is not received the right value.

Here's the conversation between me and Changelly's support team through emails:

Dear Patrick,

You've received 226 MAID to the wallet 16faVDEzDkrtoc2ZS2XNpwmk9ZzRnfKYMb. You can see the proof of that here: http://omnichest.info/lookuptx.aspx?txid=1e08443ad258d6bf505214ca7a923b7ceb3e16b2742b189053bc2af7e9f845be

Please, kindly check the MAID wallet.

The amount is equal to 0.03137352 BTC at the current rate.

Sincerely,
Changelly support team.

Join us on Facebook, Twitter and Google+
On Wed, 15 Mar at 7:42 AM , patrick lim <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi Changelly's support team,

Here's the address that I received my MaidSafeCoin - 16faVDEzDkrtoc2ZS2XNpwmk9ZzRnfKYMb

Please kindly check it out for me, as the value is not right (only 0.0000273 BTC, which is equivalent to roughly $0.05 usd. I supposed to receive a value of $50, instead of $0.05)

Thanks,
Patrick Lim

On Tue, Mar 14, 2017 at 8:43 PM, Changelly <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi Patrick,

Sorry for the delayed answer. We're being overloaded this week.

This issue is quite strange. All our processes are automated, and the whole amount is sent to the address specified.

Could you provide the link on the blockchain from the first screenshot?

Thank you,
Changelly support team.

Join us on Facebook, Twitter and Google+
On Wed, 8 Mar at 6:05 AM , patrick lim <[email protected]> wrote:

Here's the link for the picture: https://postimg.org/image/ljff2m1tr/

Changelly confirmed that they've sent a total value of US$50 MaidSafeCoin to my MAID address. The truth is - I never receive what they've claimed to send...

In this case, I don't know what to say anymore.... Let's the Bitcointalk community judge on it~
Hi Changelly's team,

For your information, I've made a payment of US$50 on last Sunday to purchase US$50 value of MaidSafeCoin. However, after a long waiting (More than 24 hours), I only received 0.0000273 value of BTC, instead of 0.048904115 value of BTC to my MaidSafeCoin's address.

Dear Patrick, can you please, request our [email protected] team to investigate your issue. As we see many transactions on your account. All of them seems to be finished correctly, you may check it at http://omniexplorer.info/ Translate all the details here should be the mess. And we are worry about your privacy. It's better to cut off all the payment screenshots here. As for processing time, bank cards payment may take time to verify your transaction to prevent fraud and risks of chargebacks. Unfortunately it's not a crypto, that we can exchange almost instantly after get confirmation in blockchain. Hope for your understanding. thanks!
Hi Changelly's team,

I've also print screened the payment proofs here:

http://prnt.sc/egyoxc (Transaction to Changelly)

http://prnt.sc/egyp79 (My MaidSafeCoin's address)

http://prnt.sc/egypie (Actual Value Received From Changelly)

http://prnt.sc/egypry (Actual Value Received From Changelly to my Maidsafecoin's address)

Please help me resolve this problem asap.

Thanks,
Patrick.
Activity: 33
Hi i have made transaction of 2.01 BTC and wanted to exchange it to ETH,my payment was proccesed and verified 12h ago but i get message that they still wait for payment from my side and changelly dont send my ETH,my transaction #91d067b36178,their support is not working in weekends so i hope this ll speed up the process.

Just want to let you know that Changelly send my ETH,thay had problem with ETH wallet so now everything is ok.
Thx to fast response and solving problem.
Activity: 6
Hi guys, I've made a transaction with you, sent eth, waiting for my xmr.
It's been over 4 hours and it's still at waiting processing.
I've sent a ticket also, tx ends with 78e2.
Could you check it please?
Activity: 19
I've had a transaction in limbo for a few hours and haven't heard from support yet - is it off hours?
The quoted 'processing' rate is also a good bit lower than what it was during estimate, will it re-adjust when it actually goes through?

Edit: They followed up with me, and it was the original rate as expected (minor fluctuations) - Waiting on the BTC to send due to withdrawal limits but thanks for the quick reply!

Edit 2: I woke up to the deposit this morning and a follow-up email overnight. The transaction was upwards of 50 BTC and is now completed, thank you!
True that you can purchase Euro, however I assume you get hit with another exchange rate from Euro to USD then to the coins?

Dy
You're doing fantastic job. Would you plz add byteball ? Byteball is a true & first DAG coin in the history of crypto. You may find more details about Byteball here : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/obyte-totally-new-consensus-algorithm-private-untraceable-payments-1608859
Hey, thanks! we are already in contact with Byteball team. Technology looks very promising. Hope we can add it soon!

I am on this forum from more than one year but I heard about your exchange for the first time. there may be many other members on this forum who will not know about your exchange. To solve this issue many exchanges and other service providers often start an advertising signature campaign to aware everyone on this forum.
That make sense! We are preparing to mass promotion campaign. Probably will also advert here.

Can you check this transaction d623c92b858c, its stating finished, but when you look into it you wont see the actual transaction details but it shows that its still pending. And i  havent yet received my eth.
The system has updated and now i see the transaction details, just took some time.
Claudio
Claudio, nice to hear! Usually transactions are processed in a few minutes, once we got confirmations of your payment in blockchain. In case of any issues please don't hesitate to contact our [email protected] team, they can help shorty. Hope you've been satisfied by our service!

I see the message that Changelly accepts Visa/MC, however I don't have a USD option in the pull-down menu.  There is a Euro option (#1 on the list).  Any insight?
Hey! Unfortunately, USD payments are temporary disabled due to our cards acquiring partner maintains update. Anyway you can calculate in EUR and pay with your USD bank card (or any other local currency worldwide), funds will be converted instantly with the low fee.
Hi folks,

I see the message that Changelly accepts Visa/MC, however I don't have a USD option in the pull-down menu.  There is a Euro option (#1 on the list).  Any insight?

Dr
Hello,

Can you check this transaction d623c92b858c, its stating finished, but when you look into it you wont see the actual transaction details but it shows that its still pending. And i  havent yet received my eth.

Claudio

The system has updated and now i see the transaction details, just took some time.

Claudio
Hello,

Can you check this transaction d623c92b858c, its stating finished, but when you look into it you wont see the actual transaction details but it shows that its still pending. And i  havent yet received my eth.

Claudio
Pages:
Jump to: