Pages:
Author

Topic: Changelly.com - instant exchange. VISA/Mastercard accepted. - page 23. (Read 52991 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 501
i hope my problem for my transaction # 2fb0d78d0a30 can be resolved soon.

- edit = problem resolved - thank you

See I told you they good and the solve problems very quickly. Certainly one of the best in the business.
Goof for you for finding them. Glad they could help you out.
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
research > buy on dip > and HODL
i hope my problem for my transaction # 2fb0d78d0a30 can be resolved soon.

- edit = problem resolved - thank you
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Hi,

I am just curious when $STRAT be available for your service.  Thanks.
Activity: 434
Merit: 253
Your services looks amazing, I wish you best of luck.

In my personal opinion, the index page should be minimal and focused on the exchanging only (Keep the registration / login links active and make the footer small in 1-2 lines).

Do you host the coins on your own servers or you use an API / external service ?
I am asking this because I am seeking a reliable solution to allow my clients to deposit Altcoins on my websites and I suck at altcoins.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
I had not used changelly until about a month ago I needed to convert my coins from minersgate. It was so fast and easy and didn't cost too much to fee is within reason unlike certain other places and my expierence was good. Very professional and well Woking system. Very fast. Within minutes my transactions were on their way to my bitcoin wallet. Great job guys keep it coming !
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Minter
Keep up the good work by the way are you going to add ICN, PSB and ANTSHARES as well?
Activity: 630
Merit: 767
BTC⇆⚡⇄BTC
Your instant crypto exchange is very nice. It's a true competitor to the famous SS.

Congratulations!

Suggestions: try to improve the offered liquidity so you can offer lower (and more competitive) spreads...

p.s. If money is an issue for upgrading that, you might raise some at places like www.bnktothefuture.com

Cheers.
Activity: 163
Merit: 11
Supersonic swaps for your digital assets
Thank you for your kind words, guys!

You can instantly exchange almost any amount of supported coins. All rates are determined by a robot making bid/ask orders on the largest crypto trade platforms, like Bittrex, Poloniex etc. to propose a better rate.

What makes your exchange different from Shapeshift?  Why should I switch?   It seems you have most of the same coins.  Do you consider adding less popular coins?  I know Shapeshift is still yet to add back coins since the hack...  It would be great if you would add those coins!

Unlike ShapeShift, we haven't amount restrictions and offer specific coins at a better rate to exchange. Also we suppose that we have more intuitive interface. We saves users exchanges history, that makes process clearly for user, and help us to give better support if needed.

just 0.5 % fee for all operations i will suggest some reduction in this your charges since you are just starting this exchange as this might make more people to join your site.

Talking about commissions, it's important to mention that although the commission is little higher than traders have, we offer a fully automatized and easy exchange at profitable rates without amount restrictions. As a result, you exchange your cryptos in a cost-savvy way, especially when it comes to large transactions.

white label API for developers What do you mean by this?

We use an API to provide an instant exchange for payments in altcoins (like Decent ICO) and automatic conversions into a proper currency (like an official NEM/XEM wallet).
We offer a quick button which can be placed on a website for fast and easy conversions. The button is already placed on Coinmarketcap and Coingecko.

Everything looking very nice,i just miss Gamecredits on Changelly.com.
I hope you can add Gamecredits too.
Much better then https://shapeshift.io  Grin
Gaben, thank you! We're constantly looking for promising cryptocurrencies to support! We'll be happy to consider them at [email protected]

Any suggestions or recommendations are welcome! We appreciate your opinion.
Activity: 159
Everything looking very nice,i just miss Gamecredits on Changelly.com.
I hope you can add Gamecredits too.

Much better then https://shapeshift.io  Grin

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/gamecredits/
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/gamecredits-the-future-of-in-game-monetization-1266597

Good Luck with your great instand Exchange ❤️

Best,
Gaben
Activity: 238
I have known this exchange way back when I am active mining on minergate,it's so easy to exchange your coin here but hopefully they can add more coins some of the coins that they are adding are of cryptonote algos..

They have many coins for a new exchange. But the 0.5% rate is not as competitive, some exchanges go as low as 0.15%
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
just 0.5 % fee for all operations i will suggest some reduction in this your charges since you are just starting this exchange as this might make more people to join your site.
white label API for developers What do you mean by this?
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
i.imgur.com/RK7GDbw.jpg
What makes your exchange different from Shapeshift?  Why should I switch?   It seems you have most of the same coins.  Do you consider adding less popular coins?  I know Shapeshift is still yet to add back coins since the hack...  It would be great if you would add those coins!

Your website has a very nice polished appearance.  Great work with that.
Guys, thanks for you positive feedback!

Ripple skyrocketed!
Changelly.com helps you to buy XRP instantly.
here is the short guide, how to:
https://changelly.com/blog/exchange-bitcoin-btc-ripple-xrp/
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
I see your site yeah im very like your design there and this one Transfer from one wallet to another within seconds. It's that simple.
Recently we have added STEEM and Steem dollar to our exchange service!
here is instruction how to Exchange STEEM/SBD to BTC/ETH/etc on Changelly.com
Dear users!
We're glad to announce that Ethereum classic is now available on Changelly.
You can buy and sell an unlimited amount of ETC at the best rates.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Is their an option of adding more coins or only those mentioned in op
We would love to add a coin too, at the exchange.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
Is their an option of adding more coins or only those mentioned in op
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
Hey all!

I am from MinerGate team. We are excited to launch Changelly because we believe that anybody should be able to experience the most of cryptocurrencies even without having extensive knowledge or years of expertise.
Following MinerGate's best traditions, Changelly welcomes crypto enthusiasts with any level of knowledge and gives you the best rates for Bitcoin and many altcoins, such as Ethereum, Nubits, Dash, Doge, Litecoin, Monero, Rads and many others.

Feel free to share your experience and thoughts here, looking forward to improving basing on our customers' wishes and becoming the best cryptocurrency exchange out there!

Really awesome platform for instant exchange of cryptocurrency. Find on minergate really appreciate. Good UI and UX along with strong security.

Good Job....
Pages:
Jump to: