Pages:
Author

Topic: Changelly.com - instant exchange. VISA/Mastercard accepted. - page 24. (Read 52991 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 11
Supersonic swaps for your digital assets
I have known this exchange way back when I am active mining on minergate,it's so easy to exchange your coin here but hopefully they can add more coins some of the coins that they are adding are of cryptonote algos..

Thanks for your feedback! We have plans to add more alt coins!
What coins are most promising in your opinion?
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
thecryptocurrency.directory
I have known this exchange way back when I am active mining on minergate,it's so easy to exchange your coin here but hopefully they can add more coins some of the coins that they are adding are of cryptonote algos..
We’re happy to announce that Lisk is now on Changelly!

Buy/sell Lisk at the best rate: Changelly.com

Learn more about Lisk in our blog
I have tested, and must say, good job, simple and fast

Great to know, thank you  Smiley
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
I have tested, and must say, good job, simple and fast
Looks really good!
nice name, nice concept..wish you all the best!

Thank you, we are doing our best!
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
Looks really good!
nice name, nice concept..wish you all the best!

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1059
FROSTING
Hey all!

I am from MinerGate team. We are excited to launch Changelly because we believe that anybody should be able to experience the most of cryptocurrencies even without having extensive knowledge or years of expertise.
Following MinerGate's best traditions, Changelly welcomes crypto enthusiasts with any level of knowledge and gives you the best rates for Bitcoin and many altcoins, such as Ethereum, Nubits, Dash, Doge, Litecoin, Monero, Rads and many others.

Feel free to share your experience and thoughts here, looking forward to improving basing on our customers' wishes and becoming the best cryptocurrency exchange out there!

Welcome to Changelly - the smoothest crypto currency exchange!

https://changelly.com/

Changelly is a popular cryptocurrency exchange providing the ability to instantly and seamlessly exchange over 140 altcoins at the best market rate or buy them using a bank card.

Operating since 2015, Changelly has attracted over 2M registered users from around the world. Currently, the service processes more than 15K transactions weekly with a monthly turnover of around 60K BTC.

Changelly offers its API and a customizable payment widget for any crypto service that wishes to increase its turnover. The exchange provides its Affiliate program with a quite appealing revenue share mechanism. Changelly is a partner with Jaxx, Coinmarketcap, Breadwallet, Mycelium, Coinpayments, Uquid debit card, Coinomi, and other prominent companies.

Supported coins
BTC / ETH / ETC / LSK / MAID / XLM / LTC / NAV / POT / XMR / AMP / NXT / DASH / RADS / BCH / AEON / NBT / FCN / QCN / XEM / DOGE / SBD / NOAH / XRP / STRAT / LBRY and 150+ coins.

Advantages
  • Comprehensive and handy interface
  • Visa/Mastercard worldwide payments supported
  • No amount restrictions for crypto-crypto transactions
  • Just 0.25 % fee for crypto-crypto exchanges

Links

Join our community and follow us on:

We're always pleased to answer your questions at [email protected]

Pages:
Jump to: