Pages:
Author

Topic: Claymore's CryptoNote AMD GPU Miner v11.3 - page 2. (Read 2144940 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 10
November 28, 2018, 08:05:38 AM
What gets me is he asked before the fork if anyone new of testing pools myself and a few others gave pools to test and here still nothing

It's probably because the crypto prices fell further and he figures there won't be much demand for his software.

I've tried the alternate miners and they are a little different but they work at least. However with the recent price slump I just shut everything down together. And I am sure others have also.

I shut down most rigs and leave some to heat my house.
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
November 27, 2018, 08:01:51 PM
What gets me is he asked before the fork if anyone new of testing pools myself and a few others gave pools to test and here still nothing

It's probably because the crypto prices fell further and he figures there won't be much demand for his software.

I've tried the alternate miners and they are a little different but they work at least. However with the recent price slump I just shut everything down together. And I am sure others have also.

Activity: 906
Merit: 507
November 27, 2018, 02:59:16 PM
Activity: 116
November 27, 2018, 02:37:05 PM
yes but i cannot download JCE miner. Google blocked -

You may try Firefox or IE.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
November 27, 2018, 01:29:28 PM
yes but i cannot download JCE miner. Google blocked -
November 25, 2018, 08:09:51 AM
people, who's mining on hd 6950 V8 ? What miner?

You may try the JCE miner.
Activity: 30
November 24, 2018, 05:32:29 AM
Yes it is a pity that this miner does not exist for V8. I would activate it again immediately.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
November 21, 2018, 04:37:02 PM
Looks like Claymore didn't spend all the money from our mining fees yet... If this possible to spend such big amounts of money during one life...
Activity: 28
November 21, 2018, 02:58:45 PM
people, who's mining on hd 6950 V8 ? What miner?
Activity: 633
Merit: 267
November 16, 2018, 11:37:47 PM
Any update?

No update so far and no comments from Claymore in two months.

Best you can do is check other miners ready for Cryptonight v8 from this list: https://monerobenchmarks.info/tools.php
Activity: 96
November 15, 2018, 08:28:26 PM
Any update?
Activity: 52
November 12, 2018, 02:12:54 PM
@Claymore:

You were our goto for amd mining... There are a lot of cryptonight algorithms turning a profit and we would like to request that you keep maintaining this great miner so we can keep it in PiMP OS. Thank you for your time and hard work!

~ melt
getpimp.org | miner.farm

Miner is dead,accept it
Activity: 128
Merit: 5
November 11, 2018, 10:31:20 PM
@Claymore:

You were our goto for amd mining... There are a lot of cryptonight algorithms turning a profit and we would like to request that you keep maintaining this great miner so we can keep it in PiMP OS. Thank you for your time and hard work!

~ melt
getpimp.org | miner.farm
Activity: 633
Merit: 267
November 11, 2018, 07:54:41 PM
Hello Mr. Claymore. Yes, please update your cryponote miner. As I am a developer myself, I somehow understand the current state you are in, but you have got to push forward now.

Fact is (For me for sure) that this is the ONLY miner I use that works PERFECTLY for all my rigs. The ONLY ONE! I am really frustrated that any other miner just can not bring similar performance.

Anyway, please just update to the newest algorithms, or open your code, pass it on to someone who will develop this in the future. Or do i yourself, take fees whatever. But it's a shame, that the best miner for crypronote is just standing still and waiting for whatever. If we wait for the next update, like monero will already have their next Algo update.....

As a developer you know, with great power comes great responsibility, act now.

Please Update, or let someone else do so.  Smiley Smiley Smiley

I second that.

I second that too +1
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
November 11, 2018, 05:17:49 PM
Hahaha, xmr dwarfpool just upgraded its payment system. Look at the green notice:
Payment system upgraded. Pool hoppers will be punished, stable regular users have more profits.

I mined for weeks without suspecting they gave me only 50% of the profit that they should. The moment I realized it I fled and never returned. I am on other way more honest pool now. Succers!

This reminds me of the old days of BTC mining. Back then no such thing as PPLSS ever existed. And basically there wasn't that many pools and what people quickly realized was that if one certain day one pool has incredible luck while another has bad luck, people switched over. And what happened was after a day or so the mining payouts stabilized and the people made an extra 20% or so with their mining equipment.

I am really surprised that dwarfpool hasn't upgraded its payment system in the past. These days its usually only the very new coins which use those Prop pools and they usually have a very small block time so you can't pool hop as much with those.
November 11, 2018, 03:15:03 PM
Hello Mr. Claymore. Yes, please update your cryponote miner. As I am a developer myself, I somehow understand the current state you are in, but you have got to push forward now.

Fact is (For me for sure) that this is the ONLY miner I use that works PERFECTLY for all my rigs. The ONLY ONE! I am really frustrated that any other miner just can not bring similar performance.

Anyway, please just update to the newest algorithms, or open your code, pass it on to someone who will develop this in the future. Or do i yourself, take fees whatever. But it's a shame, that the best miner for crypronote is just standing still and waiting for whatever. If we wait for the next update, like monero will already have their next Algo update.....

I second that.
Activity: 1
November 11, 2018, 01:45:17 PM

Activity: 25
November 09, 2018, 04:59:54 PM
Hi.
Please help.
Computer with one card - RX 290.
Stay off for one mount. I start it , but not working miner.
Clear all driver with DDU. Instal new drivers.
Claymore ethereum miner - crashing without message.
Zec miner mining with 0 mh/s
Monero miner messages :
GPU 0. GpuMiner dkla failed -36
GPU 0. GpuMiner dk2an0 failed -36

Hmmmm very strange.
I set this variable
GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
and monero now working.
On another computer with RX 280X everythin working with  "0" or "1" .No different .

For ethereum miner: removed this from windows settings , and from .bat file .
GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
Miner starting normally.

After that , i put it back this two variables and... everything working again Smiley
Very,very strange for me.

Activity: 27
November 08, 2018, 01:10:39 PM
NO SETTING, NO WORKIE--

When Claymore gets around to it, he may update the miner again.  He promised no further fees.

Take some time to read a page or so, he has been quoted just a few posts back.  Oh, and TeamRedMiner works on ethOS, but you will need to update it on your own.  And, ethOS will not read the hashrate properly for statistics.   With "show miner" you will get accurate console output.  

Plus, TeamRedMiner has a 2.5% fee.  My Vegas get 2kH/s each, without jumping through hoops, and I gained 700+ H/s each.       --scryptr

Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: