Pages:
Author

Topic: Claymore's CryptoNote AMD GPU Miner v11.3 - page 6. (Read 2144940 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
If you got the Tahiti GPUs like the 7950/7970/280x the only miner I could get to work on V8 was XMR-Stak and the speeds are horrible compared to the RX/Vega GPUs.

Basically the most I can get is 400H/s while i've gotten 600H/s with V7.

What type of settings were you using before to get 600H/s?
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
If you got the Tahiti GPUs like the 7950/7970/280x the only miner I could get to work on V8 was XMR-Stak and the speeds are horrible compared to the RX/Vega GPUs.

i have the same experience with 390X, dropped from 830h to 490 Sad
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708

Activity: 440
Merit: 250
do we expect new version that will support the Monero fork ?
Activity: 7
says the guy with a newbie account also.  Cheesy
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Anyone has solved the problem when running a fresh installation of Windows 10 1809?
it keeps showing this error even with V7 enabled
cannot find block data:
{"id":4,"jsonrpc":"2.0","result":null,"error":{"code":-1,"message":"Lowdifficultyshare"}}
cannot convert blob data
graft is total scam atm, volumes on KMK about 0.3-1 btc, retards choise as itself.

Definitely not. 

I've been mining for two years, I know an accurate miner when I see one also. Claymore is accurate. By the way a 290x is doing about 830h's on claymore. And yes xmrig or cast will make you draw a ton more power on V7 OR V8. V7 expect 900 watts for what i posted last.
Well im not insulting projects that are not scams and trying hard. Graft is a legitimate project and more profitable to mine at time compared to Monero. Along side the supernodes are awesome to make some passive, less power costly revenue. And lastly they are implementing there protocol with Verifone soon. One of the biggest manufactures of Point Of Sale systems.

I'm sorry but you have no idea what Claymore's CryptoNote can do. I'm doing 5,500h's at 650 watts across 6, 570 4gb hynix Sapphire pulse's, about 930h's a card.

Sorry but no miner compares.  Sad
Mine some graft for the time while we wait. Its V7 and very profitable. Also a dope project.
Hi, you can use SRBminer: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/srbminer-cryptonight-amd-gpu-miner-v193-native-algo-switching-3167363

Low fee, great speed, 950h on my RX580s and supports v8 fork.
Activity: 52
Damn new fork for monero forces me to mine with XMR stak but mine 280x rig is working only with 2kH while with claymores was  almost 3kh. Claymore we need you!
Activity: 95
Come on Claymore. WE need YOU to do this update. Please don't ignore the actual project supporting decentralizing big hash power from ASiCs and FPGAs.

Another extremely important thing to note is that it is vital for the networks security. Many miners are running Simpler Miner which uses Claymore 11.3 on Linux. Without them you are reducing the ability for many miners to be on the Monero network.

I am One off those. I put on xmr stack 2.5 and my hash drop from 5150H/s to 4190H/s
6 RX 570 4gb
Iff claymore dont update, i Will leave xmr....
Claymore its the best
Activity: 1
Ask for adjustments in the SRBminer topic, Dev is always trying to improve.

I'd always prefer Claymore on SRBminer. Let's just hope that Claymore successfully upgrades this one.
SRBminer - great miner for new cards such as 400+ radeon and i also use it with r7 260 1-2gb.
Claymore shows much better hashrates on older cards(7850+). For example, max pool hashrate on my 270 cards - 420(srb) and 580(clay), pw consumption +- same.
Activity: 294
Merit: 53

I'd always prefer Claymore on SRBminer. Let's just hope that Claymore successfully upgrades this one.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 132
Ok I can test pow8 now. But note that I does not guarantee that I will release new version or that I will do it before upcoming fork, this is free miner now and I'm not going to add any fees again, so check other miners, there are many of them.

I guess i shut down the rigs on oct.18 until no update to pow8, dont care to mess around with others. Fee is the least problem, most of us pay it gladly for this fine miner.

I think so. I have a few R9 nano, it will not run seamlessly on other miners.

yeah, I have the same problem, my furys and nanos won't run on srbminer because it reports a problem of having too low vram, wtf?

so not true, SRB 1.6.8 work with R9 Fury good
i meant on cast xmr sorry, srb just seem to have huge curve
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1405
Activity: 156
Ok I can test pow8 now. But note that I does not guarantee that I will release new version or that I will do it before upcoming fork, this is free miner now and I'm not going to add any fees again, so check other miners, there are many of them.

I guess i shut down the rigs on oct.18 until no update to pow8, dont care to mess around with others. Fee is the least problem, most of us pay it gladly for this fine miner.

yeah, I have the same problem, my furys and nanos won't run on srbminer because it reports a problem of having too low vram, wtf?

so not true, SRB 1.6.8 work with R9 Fury good
Come on Claymore. WE need YOU to do this update. Please don't ignore the actual project supporting decentralizing big hash power from ASiCs and FPGAs.

Another extremely important thing to note is that it is vital for the networks security. Many miners are running Simpler Miner which uses Claymore 11.3 on Linux. Without them you are reducing the ability for many miners to be on the Monero network.
Activity: 130
Merit: 11

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

Pages:
Jump to: