Pages:
Author

Topic: Claymore's CryptoNote AMD GPU Miner v11.3 - page 3. (Read 2144940 times)

legendary
Activity: 1793
Merit: 1028
November 08, 2018, 12:55:55 PM
NO SETTING, NO WORKIE--

When Claymore gets around to it, he may update the miner again.  He promised no further fees.

Take some time to read a page or so, he has been quoted just a few posts back.  Oh, and TeamRedMiner works on ethOS, but you will need to update it on your own.  And, ethOS will not read the hashrate properly for statistics.   With "show miner" you will get accurate console output.  

Plus, TeamRedMiner has a 2.5% fee.  My Vegas get 2kH/s each, without jumping through hoops, and I gained 700+ H/s each.       --scryptr
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
November 08, 2018, 12:39:56 PM
Anyone using Claymore on Ethos?

With the fork to V8 i can at least be profitable. 

I used to use the below for V7

claymore-xmr=flags -pow7 1

Anyone know the setting now?  On 11.3?

I tried V8... no workie.
legendary
Activity: 1852
Merit: 2841
All good things to those who wait
November 08, 2018, 11:07:13 AM
Hahaha, xmr dwarfpool just upgraded its payment system. Look at the green notice:
Payment system upgraded. Pool hoppers will be punished, stable regular users have more profits.

I mined for weeks without suspecting they gave me only 50% of the profit that they should. The moment I realized it I fled and never returned. I am on other way more honest pool now. Succers!
Activity: 23
November 08, 2018, 04:03:28 AM
Hi

Here is the new coin calculator. Chek this url: https://bitverzo.com/mining
Activity: 52
November 08, 2018, 03:06:53 AM
I'm telling here what I told in the Claymore-CPU topic: this is my last post in this topic, because it belongs to Claymore, even if he retired from CN miner dev. If you want a v8-capable miner for older hardware, like what Claymore provided up to his version 11.3 for v7, and not afraid to pay fees (mine are 0.9%), take a look at my topic, and ask questions there not to pollute this topic with questions about a different miner.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xmr-jce-miner-cryptonightforks-now-with-gpu-3281187
My miner exists since the v7 fork, but since Claymore Miner was still updated, of course I never came here to advertise a competitor miner, but now Claymore explicitly advised to use other miners, so I think it's fair.

Your miner is great,SRB miner is great,so no need claymore anymore. Your hashrate is much better and looks rigs are stable too. Thanks
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
November 05, 2018, 10:05:50 AM
Maybe try mine, it's specialized in older hardware (CPU and GPU). I'm mining right now at 400+ h/s with my HD7850 2G
https://github.com/jceminer/cn_gpu_miner
It's almost getting annoying to read there's no decent CN miner for older hardware while my topic is on the exact same channel as this one and online for something like 6 months...
I am on win 7 64bits. Gonna wait couple of weeks more and if nothing good on 7 comes than go 10.

P.S. It's strange how it is "specialized" in older hardware but needs win10. Older hardware usually runs on 7.
Activity: 350
Merit: 22
November 04, 2018, 06:00:57 AM
I'm telling here what I told in the Claymore-CPU topic: this is my last post in this topic, because it belongs to Claymore, even if he retired from CN miner dev. If you want a v8-capable miner for older hardware, like what Claymore provided up to his version 11.3 for v7, and not afraid to pay fees (mine are 0.9%), take a look at my topic, and ask questions there not to pollute this topic with questions about a different miner.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xmr-jce-miner-cryptonightforks-now-with-gpu-3281187
My miner exists since the v7 fork, but since Claymore Miner was still updated, of course I never came here to advertise a competitor miner, but now Claymore explicitly advised to use other miners, so I think it's fair.
Activity: 1
November 04, 2018, 05:21:48 AM
Maybe try mine, it's specialized in older hardware (CPU and GPU). I'm mining right now at 400+ h/s with my HD7850 2G
It's almost getting annoying to read there's no decent CN miner for older hardware while my topic is on the exact same channel as this one and online for something like 6 months...
Just gave your miner a shot and seeing great results with 270 and 280 cards Thanks glad I seen this post

hi FFI2013,

Perhaps you could share your configuration for 270?
Because i'd like to test this version with my 270 2G rig for monero.
thanks in advance
 Smiley
Activity: 906
Merit: 507
November 04, 2018, 01:27:54 AM
Just gave your miner a shot and seeing great results with 270 and 280 cards Thanks glad I seen this post
Activity: 47
Merit: 2
November 03, 2018, 09:46:08 PM

I have tried but my rigs are all in windows 7 and your miner is incompatible  Sad.
Maybe is time to a OS upgrade or a GPU upgrade ...
Activity: 350
Merit: 22
November 03, 2018, 03:38:57 PM
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
November 03, 2018, 03:14:03 PM
Anybody with pitcairn - 7850,7870, 270,270x?  Pathetic hashrate here with every miner and even not stable (250-290h/s). It was about 400 with claymore and cn7...
Activity: 52
November 01, 2018, 12:23:59 PM
Actually, that's what he said in his last post here: (No mention of other algos at all, and v8 is not promissed either).

Ok I can test pow8 now. But note that I does not guarantee that I will release new version or that I will do it before upcoming fork, this is free miner now and I'm not going to add any fees again, so check other miners, there are many of them.

Just not respected the people that used this miner for so many years paying taxes to you. You are losing respect too with your mining softwares. Just keep it for yourself,dont worry,there are serious developers that have his promises done. Good bye forever
legendary
Actually, that's what he said in his last post here: (No mention of other algos at all, and v8 is not promissed either).

Ok I can test pow8 now. But note that I does not guarantee that I will release new version or that I will do it before upcoming fork, this is free miner now and I'm not going to add any fees again, so check other miners, there are many of them.
legendary
Activity: 1793
Merit: 1028
CLAYMORE POSTED THAT HE WILL ADD NEWER ALGORITHMS FOR CRYPTONOTE--

The irritating posts like the shortly prior "spam campaign to Claymore" are likely one of the reasons that he gives less attention to this thread. His mining programs are well made with good features, and are good quality software.  So are some of the other mining software packages for CryptoNight algorithm coins, as long as a miner is bright enough to use them.       --scryptr
Activity: 40
I installed all the options for mining programs on the new algorithm (Monero V8),
but they all can not work for a long time, they do not work for more than an hour or two and they need to be rebooted.
This has never happened during Claymore program working, which works for several weeks and even more than a month without a break and almost never turns off.
So, program from Mr.Claymore can not be compared with any other program!
We must all ask Mr.Claymore to write an update for his program to version v11.4
Dear friend Mr.Claymore! We want to see the program update (CryptoNightV8, CryptoNightSaber, CryptoNightHeavy).
Thanks!

Regards,
George
Activity: 3
After 2-3 days experimenting, I can say that there are enough alternatives to Claymore's miner. With xmrig, xmr-stack and especially SRB I can achieve stable 450-500 h/s for tahiti 280 cards, 715-750 h/s for hawaii 390, and 910-930 for polaris 570 and 580 cards (with the usual bios mod and overclock as for ethereum). I don't need Claymore' s eth miner anymore also. Xmr is more profitable than eth, and with the coming reduction of the eth reward the minig of eth will be near its end. Thanks to Claymore for all his job so far, but it is time to move on!  Wink
Кoнчaйтe пиздeть нacчeт aльтepнaтив, иx нeт. Клэймop - лyчший! Haзoвитe мнe xoть oдин мaйнep, тaкoй жe пpocтoй в нacтpoйкax, кaк oт Клэймopa. Пpo пpибыль я нe гoвopю. A мoжeт ecть тaкиe, дa eщe бeз кoмиccии?
Дaвaй, Claymor, вoзвpaщaйcя! Mы тeбя ждём!
+
Activity: 1
After 2-3 days experimenting, I can say that there are enough alternatives to Claymore's miner. With xmrig, xmr-stack and especially SRB I can achieve stable 450-500 h/s for tahiti 280 cards, 715-750 h/s for hawaii 390, and 910-930 for polaris 570 and 580 cards (with the usual bios mod and overclock as for ethereum). I don't need Claymore' s eth miner anymore also. Xmr is more profitable than eth, and with the coming reduction of the eth reward the minig of eth will be near its end. Thanks to Claymore for all his job so far, but it is time to move on!  Wink
Кoнчaйтe пиздeть нacчeт aльтepнaтив, иx нeт. Клэймop - лyчший! Haзoвитe мнe xoть oдин мaйнep, тaкoй жe пpocтoй в нacтpoйкax, кaк oт Клэймopa. Пpo пpибыль я нe гoвopю. A мoжeт ecть тaкиe, дa eщe бeз кoмиccии?
Дaвaй, Claymor, вoзвpaщaйcя! Mы тeбя ждём!
legendary

How to do this? I have 580 and get ~600 h/s.
Please, what is you miner and settings?
Windows 10, Adrenaline 18.6.1, bios mod and overclock (as high memory frequency as can - say 2170), srbminer with intensity 58 or 59. That's it. With other miners there is a trick to reach 880 h/s but not more. I am lazy to test each card, so I left them with ETH overclock, which gives around 930 h/s. I guess I can reach 950 with some optimisations, but this is not my concern now.

P.S. I still can't find a pool that pays close to the calculators. So far I got 20-30% less than I should. Which pool pays the most? I think it has to be with a hashrate above 10% of the total hashrate, so that the payments are more equalized to the best possible. (Those who advertise their home pools please don't answer... Thanks, but no thanks!)
Pages:
Jump to: