Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 1070. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Firstly I'm going to release fast ZEC miner, not dual.
Please don't spam my PM, I don't send/sell pre-release version. As soon as it is ready, I'll make it public.
It's a lot of work to create a good miner, I think I will release first version in 2-3 days.
Are you create in linux too?
GH
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
100sol/s for 390??? Shocked - that's my boy!!! Grin

TBH, i think Claymore is not just a man, it's some secret laboratory in CIA or KGB...

You got it, man! Actually it's not a lower case "L" but an upper case "I".
So it's ClAymore!

lol  Grin
Activity: 2086
Merit: 608
Online Security & Investment Corporation
Please don't spam my PM, I don't send/sell pre-release version. As soon as it is ready, I'll make it public.
It's a lot of work to create a good miner, I think I will release first version in 2-3 days.

Kiss
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----

This is great news Claymore - appreciate if you could also add the zecmon portion of the miner so that it will help multiple rig/farm mining.
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
Windows 10 64bits, catalys 15.12, openCL v 3.0, AMD ADL drivers, genoils v 0.5 x4 xfx r9 390, gpu at 1130, power +30, mem 1500, all together mine at 170 sol/s execute genoils twice

what driver version are you using?
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005
ASIC Wannabe
been playing with dualmining ZEC/LBRY on the 1070 cards

pure ZEC i get 31-32MH/card
with LBRY at cpu-priority 4, i get 170MH LBRY / 20MH ZEC (not enough ZEC)
with LBRY at priority 3, i=10 i get almost full ZEC hashrate but LBRY doesnt seem to hash. just sorta sits there after the "setting intensity" line
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325
Miners developer
Activity: 10
Windows 10 64bits, catalys 15.12, openCL v 3.0, AMD ADL drivers, genoils v 0.5 x4 xfx r9 390, gpu at 1130, power +30, mem 1500, all together mine at 170 sol/s execute genoils twice
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----
ETH difficulty on the rise again:

Miners leaving ZEC already??

me thinks... no stable ZEC miner out there so thats why those who were adventurous went back to ETH... but when Claymore releases the ZEC miner from Planet Mars.... maybe an exodus of ZEC miners will flood the market.

if I was Claymore..... the current CDM 7.3 dual mines ZEC.... wow that will be a marriage made in heaven for miners!
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
Claymore im waiting for you love  Grin 4 r9 390 mining at 170sol/s together in genoils dual instance
170 on Linux or Windows? I cant get that much speed on my r9 390x
Activity: 501
Merit: 500
Activity: 10
Claymore im waiting for you love  Grin 4 r9 390 mining at 170sol/s together in genoils dual instance
Activity: 298
Merit: 250

IMO it is possible.. But the thing can take time, because of the AMD drivers versions... as Claymore Dual miner is optemised for 15.12 (older) drivers

That's not exactly true. Not anymore...

15.12 drivers won't support the new RX 4xx, so Claymore had to update the miner to work efficiently with the new generation drivers.

Right?

I think you are right.. Then I hope we are about to see ETH+ZEC Dual Miner.. really hope for the Dual miner
Peace
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
No, thats graphics cards leaving warehouses.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
ETH difficulty on the rise again:

Miners leaving ZEC already??
legendary

IMO it is possible.. But the thing can take time, because of the AMD drivers versions... as Claymore Dual miner is optemised for 15.12 (older) drivers

That's not exactly true. Not anymore...

15.12 drivers won't support the new RX 4xx, so Claymore had to update the miner to work efficiently with the new generation drivers.

Right?
Activity: 298
Merit: 250
why are you chatting about ZEC in claymore ETH miner thread ?

Is there a Claymore ZEC thread?

Nope, not yet. But we are going to see on pretty soon! Wink

@Claymore, do you have any dual ETH + ZEC miner in plan? I guess that'd be more profitable... a little drop in both of alt's hash rate but it'd be worth it.

legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

Nope, not yet. But we are going to see on pretty soon! Wink

@Claymore, do you have any dual ETH + ZEC miner in plan? I guess that'd be more profitable... a little drop in both of alt's hash rate but it'd be worth it.
legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 626
Jump to: