Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 1072. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

ETH difficulty dropping...

from 105 to 76

- 27 %

Yup. Everyone moving their hashing power to ZEC.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1131

ETH difficulty dropping...

from 105 to 76

- 27 %
legendary
Activity: 1797
Merit: 1028
IT IS ZOMBIE CASH!!!--

There is a reason for the "Z"!  Happy Halloween!       --scryptr
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
100sol/s for 390??? Shocked - that's my boy!!! Grin

TBH, i think Claymore is not just a man, it's some secret laboratory in CIA or KGB...
Activity: 519
Claymore seems to be working as he doesn't write anything here. So we should stay tuned ;> but if he wil end miner before price dump below 0.1btc?;>

Yeah I got working miner today but I don't want to release it until I get at least 100h/s on 390, it will take some more time.
You are correct, with such drop in price it seems everyone will mine ETH again when I release ZEC miner Smiley

Just release it Zec will be a very mined coin can't wait Smiley
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
 Grin Grin Grin Grin uh no one said the price is done falling. All I am saying is if no one dumps and holds on to their coins, maybe, just maybe, the price of zec would be stable til the full block reward. Miners will make as much when the block reward rises to 12.5 as they are now?  Grin Grin Grin you're crazy to make such a bold statement. Considering you haven't factor in the difficulty rising daily nor what effect claymore's miner will have. what do you think is going to happen when claymore comes out with his miner? Making it easier for anyone to point their rigs at whichever coin is most profitable. What do you think people are going to do then? Same thing they are doing now, mine dump, mine dump, til it is not profitable anymore. With no news or app for zec yet, the price will continue to tank.
Well said molitar. Now will claymore come out with a miner before the price tanks to the point where it would not be profitable to mine anymore? LMAO at this rate, IDK.

You 2 are crazy, zec has a DAILY inflation rate of 50% right now.
I would bet $$$ the price isn't done falling.

That said, the network is only producing 10% of the standard coins/block right now.
So the price can drop to 1/10th of what it is now, and the miners will be making just as much as they are now. Once the slow mining is over in ~30 days.
Well said molitar. Now will claymore come out with a miner before the price tanks to the point where it would not be profitable to mine anymore? LMAO at this rate, IDK.
Activity: 322
Take your time claymore! difficulty is rising too fast already. Well if everyone holds their zec, then price won't drop. Hold supply, since there is not a lot of zec yet. Therefore keeping Demand high.  Everyone Dumps, price drops. (i.e dcred, sia)  We can only hope that after the dust settles, ZEC price will at the minium be parallel or greater than that bailout out coin ETH. But hey that's what "hope" is for.

So damn true.. the demand to buy is way higher to sell yet coins are dropping. Someone had to sold and dumped really cheaply.. There is some real idiots out there mining.  Hold the coins and cause the demand to go up morons.  Supply and Demand is what makes a value.  If going to just dump and bail like that than use the payouts to BTC that way the pool operators will be holding the ZCash and not dumping right away.
Take your time claymore! difficulty is rising too fast already. Well if everyone holds their zec, then price won't drop. Hold supply, since there is not a lot of zec yet. Therefore keeping Demand high.  Everyone Dumps, price drops. (i.e dcred, sia)  We can only hope that after the dust settles, ZEC price will at the minium be parallel or greater than that bailout out coin ETH. But hey that's what "hope" is for.
Activity: 150
Claymore seems to be working as he doesn't write anything here. So we should stay tuned ;> but if he wil end miner before price dump below 0.1btc?;>

Yeah I got working miner today but I don't want to release it until I get at least 100h/s on 390, it will take some more time.
You are correct, with such drop in price it seems everyone will mine ETH again when I release ZEC miner Smiley

Please, please, don't forget a linux version! Genoil's already doing a Windows-only GPU miner. We need a quality linux miner! -Thank You!
Activity: 848
Merit: 500
100? How much you are getting now? Smiley (S/s)
Activity: 43
Sweet! Can't wait!
Activity: 379

Remember the thaitii. They do not work with genoil.
Activity: 199

Sweeet!! So for the RX470/480 what we can expect? 80-90h/s?
Activity: 635
Merit: 500
@Claymore if you need a tester just shoot me a PM. I've been running Genoil's 0.4.1 since released but had everything working fine with his 0.3.2 release.

I have R9 380's, RX 480, and some 270x if you need some logs from your new miner. CPU's available are Celeron 1840 and 4770k.
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325
Miners developer

Activity: 305

as I use this pool?
eth.pool.minergate.com:45791

Sorry.. I was reading the name. threw me off..

Claymore's Dual Ethereum+Decred_Siacoin_Lbry AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v7.0 Beta - Catalyst 15.12 - CUDA 8.0_7.5_6.5

So I ended up looking at the end.

Huh
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
Activity: 322

as I use this pool?
eth.pool.minergate.com:45791

Sorry.. I was reading the name. threw me off..

Claymore's Dual Ethereum+Decred_Siacoin_Lbry AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v7.0 Beta - Catalyst 15.12 - CUDA 8.0_7.5_6.5

So I ended up looking at the end.
Jump to: