Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 1073. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

as I use this pool?
eth.pool.minergate.com:45791
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
That's bullshit. I just tried with 6 GPUs. 60% loss in hashrate + full crash of the system.
I just tried once but the result was absolutely terrible.

EDIT : Also crashed from a friend.

Try my setup.

Woot!  I increased my earnings big time now.

Miners: nheqminer_v0.3a, genoil-0.4.1, Claymore 8.0.7
nheqminer (CPU, R9 280x: = 37 Sol/s
genoil-0.4.1 (RX 480, R9 380x): = 21.78 Sol/s
Claymore (mining Eth): = 45.6 MH/s
Pools: Coinotron and Suprnova
CPU: AMD FX-8370 Eight-Core Processor

Claymore by itself 60 MH/s
nheqminer by itself 50 Sol/s

Total Mining now.  Ethereum: 45.6 MH/s   ZCash: 58.78 Sol/s.   

I actually increased over my solo mining of ZCash.

If you do not have older cards like R9 280x you may get by with just genoil-0.4.1 for GPU and nheqminer for CPU mining.

Ok now many will probably want to know what my start scripts are setup as so here you go.

My 3 start scripts for the mining
Code:
@echo off
set GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
set GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100

EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool coinotron.com:3344 -ewal -esm 2 -epsw -allpools 1 -ethi 1,1,1
@echo on

Code:
genoil.exe -c zec.suprnova.cc:2142 -u -p -g 1 2

Code:
nheqminer_suprnova.exe -u -p -t 4 -od 0

Where did you find that version? I believe the latest is 7.3
Activity: 322
That's bullshit. I just tried with 6 GPUs. 60% loss in hashrate + full crash of the system.

Try my setup.

Woot!  I increased my earnings big time now.

Miners: nheqminer_v0.3a, genoil-0.4.1, Claymore 7.0 Beta

Total Mining now.  Ethereum: 45.6 MH/s   ZCash: 58.78 Sol/s.  

I actually increased over my solo mining of ZCash.

If you do not have older cards like R9 280x you may get by with just genoil-0.4.1 for GPU and nheqminer for CPU mining.

Ok now many will probably want to know what my start scripts are setup as so here you go.

My 3 start scripts for the mining
Code:
@echo off
set GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
set GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100

EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool coinotron.com:3344 -ewal -esm 2 -epsw -allpools 1 -ethi 1,1,1
@echo on

Code:
genoil.exe -c zec.suprnova.cc:2142 -u -p -g 1 2

Code:
nheqminer_suprnova.exe -u -p -t 4 -od 0
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1131
I just ran a test with the Dual miner 7.3 mining ETH & LBRY, then out of curiosity I ran the Nicehash ZEC AMD miner alongside it to see what would happen. I also ran the ZEC miner alone and took the hashrates of all of the miners. I have found that there is no noticeable hashrate difference when the Dual miner is runing alone and when it is running with the ZEC miner for all 3 algorithms.
Would it be possible for you to combine it into one? Make a triple miner flag to mine all 3? If I had the source I would do it, but I don't, so if you could that would be awesome. Even just having the option there would be nice.  Smiley
Mistercoin-

Activity: 174
Merit: 102
Rest assure that this dual miner will be ETH + ZEC. As i notice the behavior of ZEC mining is rather similar to SIA mining. Just hope we can have a good miner soon. Claymore NO PRESSURE Smiley

Eth+Zec will be great Smiley

but how about the diff bomb?
Woot!  I increased my earnings big time now.

Miners: nheqminer_v0.3a, genoil-0.4.1, Claymore 8.0.7

Before I used this combo I was only getting.  16 MH/s Ethereum and 45 Sol/s.   
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
ZCash mining 50 Sol/s
Eth mining 60 MH/s

a r390 with 29MH/s on ETH can do 42 sol/s on ZCash.

With zogminer, 2x per card.
Ok I did some testing.. Eth is slow but hey it's some extra coins at only a cost of 2-3 Sol/s on my system.

ZCash mining 50 Sol/s
Eth mining 60 MH/s

Code:
nheqminer_suprnova.exe -u <-ewal worker.name> -p  -t 4 -od 0 1 2

EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool coinotron.com:3344 <-ewal worker.name> -esm 2 -epsw -allpools 1 -ethi 0,0,0

With Dual mining 47-48 Sol/s  17 MH/s

Small hit with Sol/s but not bad and getting some mining power on Ethereum.  So once Claymore releases his optimized version I think we will definitely get better results as currently I have two applications running to do the same thing which will make some performance hit there.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
Today I tried existing miners, I don't like their stability and speed.
Ok, I will release first version of my ZCash miner very soon. AMD only.

Please follow stratum spec
https://github.com/str4d/zips/blob/77-zip-stratum/drafts/str4d-stratum/draft1.rst
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

Linuxxxx  Huh Huh Huh Huh

I hope windows because all zec miners on linux are not stable
that's why we need linux miner Cheesy

ZEC + ETH could be possible, my friend forget to turn off Ethminer when he turn on ZECminer and summary hashrate was higher than separate
but only zec miner will be fine for now.. if it will be stable and will make many sols Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1045
Merit: 1000
https://r.honeygain.me/XEDDM2B07C
Claymore,

I just ran a test with the Dual miner 7.3 mining ETH & LBRY, then out of curiosity I ran the Nicehash ZEC AMD miner alongside it to see what would happen. I also ran the ZEC miner alone and took the hashrates of all of the miners. I have found that there is no noticeable hashrate difference when the Dual miner is runing alone and when it is running with the ZEC miner for all 3 algorithms.

Would it be possible for you to combine it into one? Make a triple miner flag to mine all 3? If I had the source I would do it, but I don't, so if you could that would be awesome. Even just having the option there would be nice.  Smiley

Mistercoin-
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Yes,  Eth + Zec will be beautiful
Activity: 44
ETH + ZEC is definitely possible. I have tried it but got very low hash rates. Please hurry cuz linux is making me lose my mind!!!!
Activity: 519
Rest assure that this dual miner will be ETH + ZEC. As i notice the behavior of ZEC mining is rather similar to SIA mining. Just hope we can have a good miner soon. Claymore NO PRESSURE Smiley

Eth+Zec will be great Smiley
Activity: 44

Oh Claymore has plenty of pressure, and it's not coming from us posting here.
If he makes a good zec gpu miner, he can take his 1-2%, and probably make 1btc per day or more at current prices.
Activity: 353
Activity: 62
Activity: 672
Merit: 273
-

Hello,

When will it end ?

Thank You.

Activity: 353
Merit: 251
I hope windows because all zec miners on linux are not stable
Don't you think that's the reason to make Linux version? Smiley

Seriously, it is not a ZEC issue, but miner writers. Xtremal's one is more or less stable on Linux but tied to one only pool which is not stable, and miner often loses connection and can't recover. Genoil's one crashes for me. Etc, etc. But Windows version is also limited to actually Nicehash's one. It is stable for me but again tied to couple pools only, and no latest sources published to patch and rebuild without tricks.
Activity: 305

to use the pool minergate ?
Jump to: