Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 1076. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hello all,i would really appreciate if someone could post a valid link with latest claymore miner download and full guide how to set it as im struggling to find any,also im interested in ETH only mining not decred,thx for the help;)
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
I hope you can make Equihash miner, current state of mining in zcash is a disaster.
legendary
Activity: 1797
Merit: 1028
Will the miner run with windows 8.1 ?  nvidia cards?  Thx

CLAYMORE RUNS ON NVIDIA CARDS--

But most of the chatter is about Win 7 x64 or Win 10.  nVidia cards will get very good hash on the secondary coin with little effect on the Ethereum hashrate.  I converted my single Win 8.1 computer to Lubuntu 14.04 over a year ago, so I can't really say how well Claymore performs on Win 8.1.

Library Credits (LBC) as a secondary coin is a weak choice for AMD or nVidia as the Ethereum hashrate suffers the most with LBC.  But, nVidia cards can double the hashrate on the secondary coin with a high "-dcri" setting when compared to default, and still have a good Ethereum hashrate. 

--scryptr
v88
Activity: 6
Hi all. This is optimal configuration?

-epool eth-ru.dwarfpool.com:8008
-ewal ...
-epsw x

-dpool stratum+tcp://sia-eu1.nanopool.org:7777
-dwal ...
-dcoin sia

-esm 0
-dpsw x
-mode 0
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
Will the miner run with windows 8.1 ?  nvidia cards?  Thx
legendary
where can I download claymore's ethereum dual miner manager Huh?

IT IS INCLUDED IN THE COMPRESSED ARCHIVE--

You should already have it, if you downloaded the archive provided by Claymore.  It is in a subdirectory called "Remote manager" within the official archive.       --scryptr

Should I make any network settings to work it ?
Could I check the same computer with it ?

KEEP PORT 3333 OPEN--

Yes, you can check the same computer that is running both the miner and the manager.  Read the README!!!.txt file, and the Opening Page (OP) to this thread, also.
 --scryptr
Activity: 2086
Merit: 608
Online Security & Investment Corporation

You should already have it, if you downloaded the archive provided by Claymore.  It is in a subdirectory called "Remote manager" within the official archive.       --scryptr

How could I set some setting in config ?? I can set only pools.

setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
it is so good Smiley
Remotely check
legendary

You should already have it, if you downloaded the archive provided by Claymore.  It is in a subdirectory called "Remote manager" within the official archive.       --scryptr

Only ETH mode gives 32.8 Mh/s for overclocked R9 390X.
ETH + DCR mode gives 30.1 Mh/s ETH + 440 Mh/s DCR  for the same graphic card.

As I see in your readme file, I will get higher hashrate if I use dual mode. But it s not. Is it possible ?

Reduce your -dcri to 1 for claymore's miner ( for 440MH in DCR it must be around 30 currently) and you will see your cards max ETH hash rate which should be around 34 Mh/s. Then increase dcri steadily till you start losing ETH hash rate, find the optimum balance point where you get almost your max ETH hash but also significant DCR. This point should be between -dcri 16 to 24.

I did it the way you told.

Only ETH mode gives 32.8 Mh/s for overclocked R9 390X.
ETH 32.1 Mh/s - DCR 16.1Mh/s (-dcoin dcr -dcri 1)

legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Yes that's why I stopped using Nicehash because if you got undervolted GPUs, then if someone mines EXP or SHIFT or whatever else Daggercoin the rigs crash because they use a little more power at the lower epoch levels.

The most you will get with the 7950/7970/280x is 17.5MH/s currently! Unless you overclock like crazy.
legendary
Ok, what about SIA coin? Why the hashrates higher too?
Earlier it happened on DwarfPool. I'll find my old post.

adaseb is correct, someone just pointed to lower epoch coin from nicehash... sia is probably higher from reduced memory usage
Waiting for that dwarfpool pic then Wink

YOU ARE MINING A LOWER EPOCH ETHEREUM CLONE COIN--

Mining with a 280X on Expanse (EXP) will generate 24-25MH/s per card the last time I checked.  The EXP coin was at Epoch 13 when I mined it; Ethereum (ETH) is at Epoch 83, has a larger DAG, and a higher network difficulty.  NiceHash does not mine pure ETH, it is a rental service, and your rig can be pointed at any coin that uses the Dagger-Hashimoto algorithm.       --scryptr

legendary
Activity: 1537
Merit: 1005

adaseb is correct, someone just pointed to lower epoch coin from nicehash... sia is probably higher from reduced memory usage
Waiting for that dwarfpool pic then Wink
Activity: 36
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
7970 / 280x does 16Mh/s on ETH now

In fact of the matter, Claymore's miner can mine at 22 Mh/s now on 7950/70.
Much earlier I've written analogously post but even Claymore did not notice it.
But it's repeated again and again. And not only for ETH it has higher hashrate for SIA.

It's 6x7950 rig today:

Here is log for R9 270 Rig was working at 6x15.7 Mh/s:
http://www.filedropper.com/logrigr9270

I'm asking Claymore to check it.

OK Alex...so, wanna share some secrets on that, or you're here just to brag about your hash?
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses

Earlier I've written analogously post but even Claymore did not notice it.
But it's repeated again and again. And not only for ETH it has higher hashrate for SIA.

It's 6x7950 rig today:

You aren't mining ETH you are mining EXP or some other Dagger Algo coin. Something rented hash on Nicehash and pointed it towards that coin.

7950 on stock get 16MH/s
Activity: 36

Much earlier I've written analogously post but even Claymore did not notice it.

It's 6x7950 rig today:
http://i66.tinypic.com/bhg4dh.jpg

Here is log for R9 270 Rig was working at 6x15.7 Mh/s:
http://www.filedropper.com/logrigr9270

I'm asking Claymore to check it.
legendary
Activity: 1537
Merit: 1005
Why only one is interested in higher hashrates with Claymore's miner? And personally the author hasn't interested in this case?
The miner is realy sends more shares to pool, even for both coin - ETH & SIA, and pools accepted it. There were no HW errors. Clocks are the same.

R9 270 - 15-16 MH/s
7950/7970 about 22 MH/s

Activity: 52
Why only one is interested in higher hashrates with Claymore's miner? And personally the author hasn't interested in this case?
The miner is realy sends more shares to pool, even for both coin - ETH & SIA, and pools accepted it. There were no HW errors. Clocks are the same.

R9 270 - 15-16 MH/s
7950/7970 about 22 MH/s

Of course everybody is interested. But I'll indulge you and ask "How"?
Jump to: