Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 1075. (Read 6590565 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
Today I tried existing miners, I don't like their stability and speed.
Ok, I will release first version of my ZCash miner very soon. AMD only.

Nice!!!! Can't wait.

The GPU miners out there are terrible - I get way better result with i5 CPU than rx470/r9290/...

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Great man! If it will be compatible with nicehash equihash it will be perfect with my 480 rig
Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Great! Thanks claymore. Btw can anyone give us more info about the profitability of zcash cuz the price is moving alot.
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325
Miners developer
Activity: 20
Claymore pls make something for ZEC. All the other miners are very unstable.
z0n0 is right!
We urgently and desperately need Claymore ZCash Miner v1.0 (Windows/Linux) with good support and temperature/fan control for RX 480.
The other miners, even if happen to work, doesn't load the chip properly so the results are about 17-20 sols/s, although the chip is capable to perform up to 45 sol/s alone!

Even with 2% donation for Mr.Claymore - it will be profitable for all.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
Claymore pls make something for ZEC. All the other miners are very unstable.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
quarkchain.io
I started mining ZEC with eXtremal's miner and Claymore's for ETH at same time, hash rates go down a bit but not too much, they mine pretty well together.

Which OS and which cards you are mining with. eXtremal's miner has issues under Windows , I think
Activity: 9
I started mining ZEC with eXtremal's miner and Claymore's for ETH at same time, hash rates go down a bit but not too much, they mine pretty well together.
Activity: 682
I hope you can make Equihash miner, current state of mining in zcash is a disaster.

I can completely agree
Activity: 600
Merit: 261
I hope you can make Equihash miner, current state of mining in zcash is a disaster.
I have never seen such rush/stress about new coin, all devs and miners with a great enthusiasm started to create mining software and mine zcash even before it was launched. I'm impressed, it's seems I'm the only dev that don't have own miner at the moment Smiley
At the launch date (today and tomorrow) around 300 ZCash coins will be mined. with a price of 1BTC per zcash, the pioneer miners will split the 300BTC reward. ($207 000 per day (24hours))
The total etherum network is currently making around ($343 341) to the miners per day (24hours). If half of the miners switch to zcash, Etherum will be 2x more profitable to mine, and Claymore's income might decrease.
The Zcash future prices indicates that 1ZEC = 1BTC..

Smiley

Granted I am still relatively new to all of this but your statement about Claymore's profit above doenst make logical sense to me.  With your givens that 50% of ETH miners moving to ZEC but it will in turn be twice as profitable to mine, isnt that a net wash to Claymore?  Example using round numbers:  100 ETH miners making $10/day = $10 for Claymore (1% of $1,000).  assuming your givens:  50 ETH miners (half) making $20/day (double) = the same $10/day for Claymore (50 x $20 X 1%).  What am I missing?  If anything, I don't see how a 50% drop in miners equates to a doubling of profit.  Are you saying if 50% of resources currently dedicated to mining ETH move elsewhere that everyone reamaining doing ETH profits will double?  Isn't the main factor in mining ETH the difficulty? While it seems the difficulty should eventually move downward with fewer miners, it seems crazy to think it could do so to effect a 2x impact.  Anyway, I am probably missing a big factor in this but it's pretty interesting stuff.
Activity: 30
i'm not sure is a good idea to go crazy for zcash, this kind of coins get overhyped and then they dump harder. If Zcash end up to be more profitable than etc or eth then claymore probably will create a miner for it.

It depneds on the price. If it is around $50 each, then it is not over priced. If it is $80, then it is over priced.
Activity: 574
i'm not sure is a good idea to go crazy for zcash, this kind of coins get overhyped and then they dump harder. If Zcash end up to be more profitable than etc or eth then claymore probably will create a miner for it.
Activity: 36
I have never seen such rush/stress about new coin, all devs and miners with a great enthusiasm started to create mining software and mine zcash even before it was launched. I'm impressed, it's seems I'm the only dev that don't have own miner at the moment Smiley
At the launch date (today and tomorrow) around 300 ZCash coins will be mined. with a price of 1BTC per zcash, the pioneer miners will split the 300BTC reward. ($207 000 per day (24hours))
The total etherum network is currently making around ($343 341) to the miners per day (24hours). If half of the miners switch to zcash, Etherum will be 2x more profitable to mine, and Claymore's income might decrease.

Smiley

Sad #prayforclaymore u are the best.. please release the faster miner for zec, go claymore go
Activity: 3
Yes I think solo mode is really the best because I have sia dual mining extreme performance losses when I set dcri too high and if I put it low then the dualmining is not worth. So I will only mine Ether again Cheesy .
My setup:
all mh/s is solo ether
RIG_1: 6 * Saphire Rx480 8gb nitro oc | 26,3 Mhs/s
RIG_2: 6 * Saphire R9 380 | 23 - 25 Mhs/s
RIG_3: 6 * Saphire R9 390 nitro 8gb oc | 31 - 33 Mhs/s
sp_
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1087
Team Black developer
This is interesting...So 1 ZEC is worth 1 BTC even if it still doesn't exist? Cheesy
Or it will be worth in December?

The future contract expire the 30 december.

https://www.bitmex.com/app/trade/ZECZ16

And the current price is 0.9BTC for one ZAC..

So on the 30 of december you will recieve 1 SAC coin.

1200 BTC turnover in the last 24hours..
Activity: 26

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CvzPyzLWIAAzvSj.jpg

This is interesting...So 1 ZEC is worth 1 BTC even if it still doesn't exist? Cheesy

Or it will be worth in December?
donator
Miners developer

Smiley
sp_
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1087
Team Black developer

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
Hello all,i would really appreciate if someone could post a valid link with latest claymore miner download and full guide how to set it as im struggling to find any,also im interested in ETH only mining not decred,thx for the help;)
Read the OP please..
donator
Miners developer

Jump to: