Pages:
Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 8. (Read 6588443 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Hi there,

Are any console command to get statistic info like Phoenix Miner (s command)? I'd like to compare both config and I don't know how I can get info in Claymore.

Thanks
Activity: 13
Merit: 1
Any news? Will this miner be updated anytime soon?
Activity: 18
Hello, my claymore miner stopped working. It now crashes upon starting up.

I am running 4 GTX 1070s. No updates or changes to the system have been made.

Could this be related to the ETH 2.0?  Or could this be a cache/memory problem of sorts?

Your help is appreciated!

Thanks
Activity: 639
Merit: 19
I really hope Claymore issues an update soon.  

I'm getting far less shares with the same hashrate using Phoenix Miner than I was with Claymore's legendary v15 - Something around 15 percent less shares.  

Sad times at the ol' rig farm.

I'm still getting about the same amount of shares with a combination of TeamRedMiner for AMD and Claymore 15 for Nvidia as I got using only Claymore 15 for AMD and Nvidia. So you can try TeamRedMiner. Seems very stable. Claymore 15 crashed with one of my Nvidia rigs and the same rig with AMD cards kept mining in TeamRed. Isn't that something! I still had to reboot the rig because the Nvidia cards needed it. So far I am pretty impressed with TeamRed. Just wish they had a good monitoring solution like Claymore's Eth Manager. I am using another monitor but I don't like it as much as Claymore's. The Claymore monitor had a more organized layout, showed total combined mh/s and a few other things. Oh well.

If you want the same Miner for both Nvidia and AMD and also stable like TeamReadMiner... you should make a try to lolMiner... With it you have all in 1 miner that is always fast for movements too.
Activity: 145
Merit: 12

I'm getting far less shares with the same hashrate using Phoenix Miner than I was with Claymore's legendary v15 - Something around 15 percent less shares.  

I'm still getting about the same amount of shares with a combination of TeamRedMiner for AMD and Claymore 15 for Nvidia as I got using only Claymore 15 for AMD and Nvidia. So you can try TeamRedMiner. Seems very stable. Claymore 15 crashed with one of my Nvidia rigs and the same rig with AMD cards kept mining in TeamRed. Isn't that something! I still had to reboot the rig because the Nvidia cards needed it. So far I am pretty impressed with TeamRed. Just wish they had a good monitoring solution like Claymore's Eth Manager. I am using another monitor but I don't like it as much as Claymore's. The Claymore monitor had a more organized layout, showed total combined mh/s and a few other things. Oh well.
legendary
Activity: 1852
Merit: 2841
All good things to those who wait
With Adrenaline 20.4.2, I am only getting 10.5 to 11 MH/s in my Rx580 8GB cards in PhoenixMiner. Tried the usual steps, used DDU to reinstall drivers, did a fresh Windows install as well. No improvements, the hash rate stays at around 11 only.  Was getting 30 MH/s with the 2017 beta drivers all this while.

The only reason I upgraded the drivers was Claymore died and when I tried mining with PhoenixMiner, while the hashrate came upto 30 MH/s, it wouldn't undervolt using cvvdc and was causing too much power to be drawn.

What am I missing?

It sound like drivers are set in graphics mode, not compute.
Activity: 4
Merit: 1
With Adrenaline 20.4.2, I am only getting 10.5 to 11 MH/s in my Rx580 8GB cards in PhoenixMiner. Tried the usual steps, used DDU to reinstall drivers, did a fresh Windows install as well. No improvements, the hash rate stays at around 11 only.  Was getting 30 MH/s with the 2017 beta drivers all this while.

The only reason I upgraded the drivers was Claymore died and when I tried mining with PhoenixMiner, while the hashrate came upto 30 MH/s, it wouldn't undervolt using cvvdc and was causing too much power to be drawn.

What am I missing?
Activity: 1196
Merit: 26
mining in home with 10-20 gpus is not profitable now ?
It depends on your country of residence and on the cost of electricity.
For example, in many regions of Russia, $ 20 a day or $ 600 a month is a very high salary.
And the cost of electricity is $ 0.015-0.035 per kilowatt.
And if you live in America or Europe, then I'm not sure that home mining will be profitable, as a maximum - a hobby.
yeah its my place i pay only 0.001$ for 1kw.it is almost free
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1026
It depends on your country of residence and on the cost of electricity.
For example, in many regions of Russia, $ 20 a day or $ 600 a month is a very high salary.
And the cost of electricity is $ 0.015-0.035 per kilowatt.
And if you live in America or Europe, then I'm not sure that home mining will be profitable, as a maximum - a hobby.
Activity: 94
I found a solution for power consumption. Download OverdriveNTool and you can make every GPU like in Claymore

You are right... that's the best solution you can control the Core, Memory and fans in better way and change the profile as you want. Only taking care not to use a AMD Driver higher than 20.4.2... that's my combination of the swap I made.

20.4.2 + OverdriveNTool + lolMiner. So I can mine ETH and ETC and change fast the parameters when I want to jump to Beam all with the same miner.

I was planning to update my drivers thank god i saw your post regarding driver's version!

I gotta try that soon with my 4GB cards & 8GB ones too thanks a lot for the advice.
Activity: 82
Merit: 3

Why should it not be profitable?

If you have 4GB cards, switch to Linux and some other miner to mine ETH as long as possible.
When 4GB cards can no longer mine ETH they will all move to ETC and other more obscure coins. Who knows what will be profitable when they get all that hashing power.
Activity: 9
Activity: 639
Merit: 19

Using -rxboost option and amdmemtweak helps a lot.

Thanks for the advice.  I'll definitely give these tweaks a try.

You should start looking for a new miner, because in probably 2 weeks it will be impossible to continue mininig ETH with Claymore... and for the history it seems no update will come. You can have a try to lolminer that can be combined with the utilites of AMDTweak to let you this extra 1 Mhs with the -REF 30. If you are going to mine other Ethash algo except ETC/ETH you can continue with Claymore...
Activity: 49
Activity: 220
Merit: 12

Using -rxboost option and amdmemtweak helps a lot.
legendary
Activity: 1030
Merit: 1006

Often lowering your clocks a bit helps
legendary
Activity: 1030
Merit: 1006
basically claymore is not longer supported and has not been for some time. your only real choice at this point is to switch to another miner.
Which miner do you advice to use?!

ive actually no idea at this point as im not running any AMD cards, sorry. but if youre running PhoenixMiner ok i know its been pretty popular. but thats more an observation, not advice per se.
Phoenix is easiest because you can use same commands for clocks and temps.
Activity: 49

legendary
Activity: 4326
Merit: 3519
what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?
basically claymore is not longer supported and has not been for some time. your only real choice at this point is to switch to another miner.
Which miner do you advice to use?!

ive actually no idea at this point as im not running any AMD cards, sorry. but if youre running PhoenixMiner ok i know its been pretty popular. but thats more an observation, not advice per se.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 597
CLAYMORE !
HELP FOR YOUR PEOPLE WHO HELPED YOU TO EARN BIG MONEY IN THE PAST YEARS,  ALL OF THOSE WHO USED YOUR MINER !
NOW ALL THIS GUYS NEED YOUR HELP BC THEY NOT SURE WHAT TO DO , WHAT MINER TO SWITCH ,
OR HOW PROPERLY SET UP ANOTHER MINER SOFTWARE TO GET THE SAME PERFORMANCE WHAT YOUR SOFTWARE GIVE IT TO THEM !!
Don't worry about me Smiley I'm good , but many other guys would be happy , if you get back to business with some update Wink
Pages:
Jump to: