Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 1326. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Have a problem with miner!
It was working fine and just close the miner and after a few minutes restart it and get message:
"Job timeout, disconnect, retry in 20 sec..."

Try those options:
"-allpools" option is set, default pools can be used for devfee, check "Readme"
file for details.
"-allcoins" option is set, default pools will be used for devfee, check "Readme"
 file for details.

and it is the same!
Claymore - can you please Help?
Thanks
Activity: 353
Merit: 251
I think that's workaround. They use password string to give some options like payment currency (if exchange is enabled). It will be shown in the "Extra" column (instead of x I use currently), yes, but it is not the rig name instead of "dcr" string:

dcr   x   decred   12      2.6 gh/s
sp_
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1087
Team Black developer
Activity: 353
Merit: 251
Tried both zpool and yiimp (now with CDM 4.2). I found that share percent per block on Zpool somehow may be changed (lowered) for immature blocks while waiting. I understand the same for earnings, but for shares (shouldn't it be fixed at the time of block finding)?. So finally, dwarfpool and yiimp. I also like the latter because it pays in DCR to Bleutrade. I can exchange them when I like the rate, not when ZPool does, or use Auto-Sell feature of Bleutrade. The only question I have is why the pool software performs slow "Exchange" stage for DCR mining/DCR payment...

BTW, anybody knows how to report rig names to yiimp? I found their explanation to use "-u wallet,rigname", but adding rigname to the -ewal option did not work for me with CDM. Pool always shows "dcr" as a rig name for both my rigs. Any ideas?
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----
Zpool.ca and yiimp.ccminer.org is working good.

CDM v4.2 on ethpool and zpool, working great, finetune your intensity and set it/forget it

Edit: best of all, payments in zpool are in BTC so no need to meddled with DCR wallets etc.
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
What pool are you guys using for DCR?  It seems like supernova is getting worse and worse - down half the time.

Suprnova is the worst functioning pool I have ever stumbled upon. And trust me, seen shitty ones before.

anyone having issues with dwarfpool? suddenly all my miners stopped showing rates. I'm having 0 hash for eth and dcr but my miners are still accepting work and running. Anything wrong here?

Im having the same issue and I know there's other people too. Seems like a frontend problem... maybe ddos? It hasnt affected my work, I think. It corrects itself randomly and shows as if nothing happened. Weird and uncomfortable, if this keeps going I'll switch.

I agree on that, suprnova operator is another ****** that doesn't replies to anything.

I restarted all my miners and pointed them to another server connection and it appeared back at the webpage again. Wonder if the previous work done was lost or still calculated though.. =(
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I've been testing undervolting on some 290x's, if i undervolt then start the miner the computer totally locks up, but if i adjust the voltage once the miner is running it seems fine?
Activity: 306
Merit: 250
What pool are you guys using for DCR?  It seems like supernova is getting worse and worse - down half the time.

Suprnova is the worst functioning pool I have ever stumbled upon. And trust me, seen shitty ones before.

anyone having issues with dwarfpool? suddenly all my miners stopped showing rates. I'm having 0 hash for eth and dcr but my miners are still accepting work and running. Anything wrong here?

Im having the same issue and I know there's other people too. Seems like a frontend problem... maybe ddos? It hasnt affected my work, I think. It corrects itself randomly and shows as if nothing happened. Weird and uncomfortable, if this keeps going I'll switch.
legendary
Activity: 1537
Merit: 1005

All good on my side
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
sp_
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1087
Team Black developer
Zpool.ca and yiimp.ccminer.org is working good.
legendary
Activity: 1256
Merit: 1009
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
What about json-rpc feauture for remote monitoring ?
legendary
Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182
Now the money is free, and so the people will be
Thanks for the explanation about blake mergemining !  But is it worth it ?  since eth intensity is lower and all.  I might set one card on this and see for myself I guess Smiley

IMHO loosing ETH hashrate to mine those coins is a waste of mining resources because you'll be mostly mining completely worthless coins...

Even BLC is a waste of time.

Check it out:

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/blakecoin/#markets

Less than 1 BTC vol/24h? How are you going to sell your coins?

Hey we dont all have crazy industrial rigs here.  I think its a great idea, and I for one like smaller coins.  accumulate some, then sell a bit or wait for a huge 5x-20x pump and sell them all then.  just saying
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----
Are the R9 270's functional w/Claymore's DP miner? I've got a box of them and in the process of building a new rig.

A have a rig with 6 x 270x happily mining at 80~82 MHs  Grin

I have some R9 270X as well...quite happy, if I had a box of them , I'd get mining before its too late.
Eth only, nothing fancy , no overclock and such.

1 - Asus R9 270X 2GB   12.880mH
2 - MSI R9 270X 4GB     14.17~14.2
1 MSI HD 7850 - 2 GB     11.08~11.12

pulling 53.2~53.4 MH nice cool running.

I got sum 270x to. First i test it with only eth. I get 14.8 mhs ( thats poor when i compare it with other miner, i get around 16) but when i switch to dual mining i get 15.5 for eth and 240 for dcr.

Is there a minimum for ram on AMD boards? Noticed Intel requires 16gb, I've got box of 1gb RAM sticks that I will use for the AMD rig...

Can anyone recommend a cpu for this Intel board? http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813128860&ignorebbr=1 > Only used AMD up to this point, I'll go out tmrw and p/u. Would like to get one rig up & running tonight.

No issues with my ASrock H81-BTC with a cheap Intel Celeron 1840 with onboard 8GB RAM, W8.1 and 16GB-20GB Virtual Memory, running 5 x 390s, with v4.2 - stable and rocking.
Also, no issues with my AMD FX 8 core with 16GB RAM, W8.1and 16GB-20Gb virtual memory, running a single 390 and GTX980 Ti
The guide of 16GB memory is for virtual memory under windows environment.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
miner works great, but one suggestion will be great to build webserver where we can manage all rigs through web browser not teamviewer Cheesy
Activity: 742
Merit: 505
Thanks for the explanation about blake mergemining !  But is it worth it ?  since eth intensity is lower and all.  I might set one card on this and see for myself I guess Smiley

IMHO loosing ETH hashrate to mine those coins is a waste of mining resources because you'll be mostly mining completely worthless coins...

Check it out:

The fraction of hashingpower going to mergemining is not enough to make 1 btc anyways. Its more the fun of getting so many coins, ignoring their low value.
For value, one should probably look at vcash instead.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

Check it out:

Activity: 742
Merit: 505

im not sure how much you can get pushing it.. havent had time to  play around with this.
But those 2mh lost dont pay much anyways.. maybe less than the 8 coins merged at 6-900 mh
legendary
Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182
Now the money is free, and so the people will be
Jump to: