Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 174. (Read 6590565 times)

legendary
Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182
Now the money is free, and so the people will be
just put

:start
timeout /t 3
setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100

Program.exe

goto start

should do the trick
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Mr CLaymore.

any ETA for CLAYMORE V12 ?  Huh
Activity: 49
Hello Claymore.
Are you planning to release free version of the miner for win 7 like you did for win 10? I mean 3GB and lower cards.
Activity: 82
Merit: 3
What is the right start command you use after the timeout command , i used start "start batch path" but it crashes

Maybe change directory to where Claymore miner is before you start the batch file
Activity: 848
Merit: 500
How can i autostart the miner with windows but sets a delay about 5mins after windows boot , i tried to make a batch file to load at startup then a timer in the batch starts the miner but it didn't the miner crashes
Anyone knows how to do it the right way?

timeout /t 300
What is the right start command you use after the timeout command , i used start "start batch path" but it crashes
300 is ofc too much, for win10 5-10 is enough with ssd, on win7 15-20. But always best is to test it.
Activity: 661
Merit: 258
How can i autostart the miner with windows but sets a delay about 5mins after windows boot , i tried to make a batch file to load at startup then a timer in the batch starts the miner but it didn't the miner crashes

timeout /t 300
Activity: 106
.8 etc a day to over 2. id say rewards going up lol.
Activity: 618
Merit: 21
Anyone still gpu mining?  Grin
It is not mining at the moment. It is heating of the apartment using mining rigs. Hope in a few weeks the situation will be changed to something better. Grin
Activity: 31

timeout /t 300
legendary
Activity: 1030
Merit: 1006
Winpatrol, there is "Delayed Start" tab...and a lot more
Activity: 661
Merit: 258
legendary
Your english is good. Why it is problem to mine with 1% fee? It gives you  about 2% more than nofee option.

I don't know about others but even 2% means a lot to me, because I mine with only two RX 580 and have only 62MH that give me 0.032 ETH a week.
In my country, a US Dollar is equal to the price of a full pizza (1,500,000 Rial) and because that I can still pay my electricity bills and also make a profit even at very low ETH prices Grin
What I mean: Claymore's nofee option mines 3% less than full 1%fee ( as several ppl reported ) so is still 2% better.
And 2% is a lot nowadays...
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
Your english is good. Why it is problem to mine with 1% fee? It gives you  about 2% more than nofee option.

I don't know about others but even 2% means a lot to me, because I mine with only two RX 580 and have only 62MH that give me 0.032 ETH a week.
In my country, a US Dollar is equal to the price of a full pizza (1,500,000 Rial) and because that I can still pay my electricity bills and also make a profit even at very low ETH prices Grin
Activity: 10
Hi !
Am I the only one to see very big fluctuations in my hashrate since about 7 hours
I'm mining ethereum with nanopool for several months and it's the first time I can see that...
EDIT : sorry I just figured out what was going wrong, I have an IOTA node running on my miner and hashrate came back to regular basis when I stopped it...
legendary
After dag 224 miner says that
"Socket was closed remotely by pool. Along time that not mined for developing mode"
 or something like that and then set automatically nofee mode and decrease the hashrate.
I didn't any thing in my rig.
What's is problem.
Has any one the same problem?
I am from Iran.
Is it possible that ISP steal the shares?

Unfortunately I am from Iran too and I'm sure our ISPs In addition to highly web censoring, block most important ports and services too.
For example I can't connect to ethermine.org with ports 4444 and 5555 because my ISP (Fanava) blocked this ports and I can only use port 14444 without SSL on ethermine.org.
But since version 11.0 Claymore only uses SSL and port 5555 for dev-fee mining and only for this reason I had to change my pool from ethermine.org to nanopool.org or use another Eth miner.
Now I use PhoenixMiner for months and as a fu*king Iranian, I recommend you to use this miner instead of Claymore but don't update AMD Driver to newer than 18.9.3 because PhoenixMiner don't recognize newer AMD drivers.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/phoenixminer-62c-fastest-ethereumethash-miner-with-lowest-devfee-winlinux-2647654

Sorry for my bad English, as you know our language is Farsi and our best English assistant is Google Translate  Grin
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
"Socket was closed remotely by pool. Along time that not mined for developing mode"
 or something like that and then set automatically nofee mode and decrease the hashrate.
What's is problem.
I am from Iran.

Unfortunately I am from Iran too and I'm sure our ISPs In addition to highly web censoring, block most important ports and services too.
For example I can't connect to ethermine.org with ports 4444 and 5555 because my ISP (Fanava) blocked this ports and I can only use port 14444 without SSL on ethermine.org.
But since version 11.0 Claymore only uses SSL and port 5555 for dev-fee mining and only for this reason I had to change my pool from ethermine.org to nanopool.org or use another Eth miner.
Now I use PhoenixMiner for months and as a fu*king Iranian, I recommend you to use this miner instead of Claymore but don't update AMD Driver to newer than 18.9.3 because PhoenixMiner don't recognize newer AMD drivers.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/phoenixminer-62c-fastest-ethereumethash-miner-with-lowest-devfee-winlinux-2647654

Sorry for my bad English, as you know our language is Farsi and our best English assistant is Google Translate  Grin
Activity: 6
What's is problem.
I am from Iran.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
Hi

Can someone please tell me, how to config dualminer for Ethereum and Sia ? I tried with Claymore miner on nano pool for ether and siamining pool for sia:

EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool eth-eu1.nanopool.org:9999 -ewal 0x3bB70019d1F70972069168fc8d59409a993237e9 -epsw x -dpool stratum+tcp://eu.siamining.com:7777 -dwal bb40526b1058038b5d1a4046e4c412ccdabbfe268795000054ad25b67c2a488023b89541d686 -dcoin sia

Also tried 3333 port.

It's mining ethereum with no problem, but no result for sia. When I enter sia address on pool side, found no worker at all.

What am I doing wrong ?

Thank you for your help.

you can only dualmine this forked coins, SC has changed their algo and only Obelisks can mine it

siamining.com ->>>
Hyperspace - Port 3344
SiaClassic - Port 3355
SiaPrime - Port 3366
legendary
Hi

Can someone please tell me, how to config dualminer for Ethereum and Sia ? I tried with Claymore miner on nano pool for ether and siamining pool for sia:

SIA algo changed...CM is for old one.
Activity: 22
Hi

EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool eth-eu1.nanopool.org:9999 -ewal 0x3bB70019d1F70972069168fc8d59409a993237e9 -epsw x -dpool stratum+tcp://eu.siamining.com:7777 -dwal bb40526b1058038b5d1a4046e4c412ccdabbfe268795000054ad25b67c2a488023b89541d686 -dcoin sia

Also tried 3333 port.

It's mining ethereum with no problem, but no result for sia. When I enter sia address on pool side, found no worker at all.

What am I doing wrong ?

Thank you for your help.

Jump to: