Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 177. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

hello can anyone help me after the w10 update, every time i reboot the machine to amd lose the cards i can not put the 5 plates anymore the minera ja formatted reinstalled amd drivers but not to being able to put the 5 together again will i have to to put the newest amd drivers? I have 480x which should I use? thank you.

Any errors encountered?

HAng? miner error? bluescreen?

would greatly help if you could also indicate your current hardware infos

the only error that the update of the windos 10 lost my card works only 2, I have pro btc h81, even changing all the riser and only 2 card works after the update of this month of the windos, formatted and recognized all, after updating again he lost again , I put the Win10-64Bit-Crimson-ReLive-Beta-Blockchain-Workloads-Aug23 driver and it only recognizes 2 and 2 gets problem flagging!

windows update mess

If roll back couldnt do the trick, i guess you would do a fresh install of windows then do these

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/stop-windows-10-update-2878646

I already tried to disable everything but anyway he does the update a hehehe terror, but thank you all
Activity: 1008
Merit: 297
Grow with community

hello can anyone help me after the w10 update, every time i reboot the machine to amd lose the cards i can not put the 5 plates anymore the minera ja formatted reinstalled amd drivers but not to being able to put the 5 together again will i have to to put the newest amd drivers? I have 480x which should I use? thank you.

Any errors encountered?

the only error that the update of the windos 10 lost my card works only 2, I have pro btc h81, even changing all the riser and only 2 card works after the update of this month of the windos, formatted and recognized all, after updating again he lost again , I put the Win10-64Bit-Crimson-ReLive-Beta-Blockchain-Workloads-Aug23 driver and it only recognizes 2 and 2 gets problem flagging!

windows update mess

If roll back couldnt do the trick, i guess you would do a fresh install of windows then do these

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/stop-windows-10-update-2878646

Activity: 6
There is not software yet (for GPU).

Thanks for the info, That explains why hashrate is so low these days.

You are welcome.

Will be great if Claymore will implement Siacoin's new algorithm ASAP.

Siacoin will be ASIC mineable. So it is not profitable for GPU miners.

SiaClassic will, but Siacoin no
Activity: 155
Merit: 100

You are welcome.

Siacoin will be ASIC mineable. So it is not profitable for GPU miners.

You are welcome.

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1429
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments

There is no restriction for GPU mining.
As I know we need just updated software to mine.
https://siastats.info/mining
https://i.postimg.cc/kMVZvbTY/sia.jpg
the difficulty went down a lot.
Does anyone know a compatible miner?

Activity: 197
i have watchdog error (opencl call) with claymore
while ETH miner works fine
why?
i love claymore because os less power usage but watchdog error kill me

As far as I can guess, you're either trying to overclock too much or trying to undervolt too much. Adjust your overclocking/undervolting numbers till your GPUs are in the position of handling the work with stability.

Are you using Claymore's integrated options or trying to use some driver for that?

I kept having this error too on one gpu, was driving me crazy. Finally solved it by replacing the pcie riser which was faulty.
Ethash mining is much more sensitive than Cryptonight to bad risers.

is there a way to test riser?
how we can sure the problem is from riser?
why ETH miner has no probem with same OC/undervolting but claymore gives watchdog error?
Activity: 197
why?

As far as I can guess, you're either trying to overclock too much or trying to undervolt too much. Adjust your overclocking/undervolting numbers till your GPUs are in the position of handling the work with stability.

Are you using Claymore's integrated options or trying to use some driver for that?

as i mentioned ETH miner works fine with same OC/undervolting
just claymore drive me crazy

Any errors encountered?

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1429
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
https://siastats.info/mining

the difficulty went down a lot.
Does anyone know a compatible miner?
Sia is forking 31st october,will you release udpate for claymore to cover this fork?

I have same question.

Any update on Siacoin mining?

SC is now possible to mine with Obelisks only

Activity: 1680
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
Sia is forking 31st october,will you release udpate for claymore to cover this fork?

I have same question.

SC is now possible to mine with Obelisks only

I have same question.

Grow with community
Are there any people using the mining pool "whalesburg"? When mining starts with v11.9, it crashes immediately.
https://whalesburg.com

Does it go well on other mining pools?

I was just thinking that it might be on the configuration side

otherwise on the selected pool

Activity: 8
Are there any people using the mining pool "whalesburg"? When mining starts with v11.9, it crashes immediately.
https://whalesburg.com
Grow with community

Any errors encountered?

Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Please F5 Dev !!!
Activity: 131
Merit: 3
why?

I kept having this error too on one gpu, was driving me crazy. Finally solved it by replacing the pcie riser which was faulty.
Ethash mining is much more sensitive than Cryptonight to bad risers.

Jump to: