Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 175. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 169
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger
Anyone still gpu mining?  Grin

Have a look at Claymores ETH devfee addresses, Oh yes people are still mining with GPU's but no where near as many as this time last year!

Only those who have an access to very cheap-to-free electricity are still mining. Roll Eyes

Check this out:

How the Crypto Collapse is Hurting Nvidia

https://www.investopedia.com/news/how-crypto-collapse-hurting-nvidia/

Moreover, NVIDIA Stock has plummeted and wiped away 18 months of gains already within two days.

The crypto-collapse has almost nothing to do with Nvidia's loses these last days. The mining industry benefited mostly AMD which couldn't sell their cards to gamers or professionals. Nvidia is leading in the AI-department and they're going strong with Datacenters. However investors tend to overact, pushing the stock too high too fast and then fears of a slow down in growth pushed the stock too low too fast.

Oh well... Claymore's software is so dead that we've ended up discussing all random things now!
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
my rx 580 hashrate goes down at 29mh to 24mh  from dag epoch 224...what is going on?
Activity: 312
Cheap electricity and still mining Smiley
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
Anyone still gpu mining?  Grin

Have a look at Claymores ETH devfee addresses, Oh yes people are still mining with GPU's but no where near as many as this time last year!

I stopped mining
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

Only those who have an access to very cheap-to-free electricity are still mining. Roll Eyes

Check this out:

How the Crypto Collapse is Hurting Nvidia

https://www.investopedia.com/news/how-crypto-collapse-hurting-nvidia/

Moreover, NVIDIA Stock has plummeted and wiped away 18 months of gains already within two days.
Activity: 306
Merit: 2
Anyone still gpu mining?  Grin

Activity: 1197
Merit: 482

Just out of inertia at this point. Need to get off my rear and put the cards on ebay.
Activity: 848
Merit: 500
Activity: 200
Merit: 3
The error with bad Keccak shares still exists in 11.9:

Command line used:
Code:
EthDcrMiner64.exe -mport -4000 -epool daggerhashimoto.eu.nicehash.com:3353 -ewal *********************************.multipoolminer -epsw x -allpools 1 -allcoins exp -esm 3 -dcoin keccak -dpool keccak.mine.blazepool.com:5133 -dwal *************************** -dpsw ID=multipoolminer,c=BTC -dcri 20 -dbg 1 -logfile debug.log -platform 1 -y 1 -di 0

Code:
ETH: 11/17/18-09:35:33 - New job from daggerhashimoto.eu.nicehash.com:3353
ETH - Total Speed: 7.424 Mh/s, Total Shares: 0, Rejected: 0, Time: 00:01
ETH: GPU0 7.424 Mh/s
 KC - Total Speed: 222.728 Mh/s, Total Shares: 8, Rejected: 5
 KC: GPU0 222.728 Mh/s
 KC: 11/17/18-09:35:34 - SHARE FOUND - (GPU 0)
 KC: Share rejected (203 ms)!
 KC: 11/17/18-09:35:40 - SHARE FOUND - (GPU 0)
 KC: 11/17/18-09:35:40 - SHARE FOUND - (GPU 0)
 KC: Too many rejects from pool, disconnect...
 KC: - connection in 20 sec...
GPU0 t=59C fan=25%
 KC: Stratum - connecting to 'keccak.mine.blazepool.com' <162.243.150.48> port 5133 (unsecure)
 KC: Stratum - Connected (keccak.mine.blazepool.com:5133) (unsecure)
 KC: Authorized
 KC: 11/17/18-09:36:05 - SHARE FOUND - (GPU 0)
 KC: 11/17/18-09:36:15 - SHARE FOUND - (GPU 0)
ETH: 11/17/18-09:36:19 - New job from daggerhashimoto.eu.nicehash.com:3353
ETH - Total Speed: 7.382 Mh/s, Total Shares: 0, Rejected: 0, Time: 00:01
ETH: GPU0 7.382 Mh/s
 KC - Total Speed: 221.474 Mh/s, Total Shares: 13, Rejected: 9
 KC: GPU0 221.474 Mh/s
 KC: 11/17/18-09:36:21 - SHARE FOUND - (GPU 0)
GPU0 t=60C fan=25%
 KC: Share accepted (203 ms)!
 KC: 11/17/18-09:36:22 - SHARE FOUND - (GPU 0)

It happens with NVIDIA and AMD cards. I tried both.
Activity: 8
Merit: 1
any solution for this?

https://i.imgur.com/vkjtKDS.png

It is clearly written: not enough memory. You need to increase the virtual memory and it is desirable to add RAM. How much RAM is installed? You need to have at least 4 GB.

"To change the virtual memory settings, go to Start, Control Panel and click on System. Click on the Advanced tab and under the Performance box, click Settings. In Windows 7, you'll need to click on Advanced System Settings on the left side to bring up the System Properties dialog."
https://www.online-tech-tips.com/computer-tips/simple-ways-to-increase-your-computers-performace-configuring-the-paging-file/

Just clear out the logfile.txt folder
power setting to performance
strip down win 10 to just the basic system and turn off all apps and things not needed.

Google your errors and what you want to correct.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

Same problem! I install new drivers, works, but hashrate is very low. 11MH per card Rx570.

is the "compute mode" switched ON? in the AMD settings?
it is not possible that you cannot upload the DAG file into a 4GB card, cause the DAG file is current at 2.74 GB
Hi guys

Suddently i get the msg Not enough memory  to place DAG file, and i have RX 480 and RX 570 with 4GB cards.
When did the DAG file go above 4GB??

i have tried:

1- Increasing Virtual memory up to 32-48GB
2- Windows updates stop roll back and stuff
3- Drivers uninstall with DDU and stuff
4- Tried the cards 1 by 1 and still the same
5- Format and still the same
6- Change coin like CLO it works fine
7- Add 4GB of Ram total 8GB
8- And most importantly i have other Rigs the same config that work fine, and some give me this error
9- Running v11.9 still the same

Thank you

Same problem! I install new drivers, works, but hashrate is very low. 11MH per card Rx570.
Hi guys

Suddently i get the msg Not enough memory  to place DAG file, and i have RX 480 and RX 570 with 4GB cards.
When did the DAG file go above 4GB??

i have tried:

1- Increasing Virtual memory up to 32-48GB
2- Windows updates stop roll back and stuff
3- Drivers uninstall with DDU and stuff
4- Tried the cards 1 by 1 and still the same
5- Format and still the same
6- Change coin like CLO it works fine
7- Add 4GB of Ram total 8GB
8- And most importantly i have other Rigs the same config that work fine, and some give me this error
9- Running v11.9 still the same

Thank you
Activity: 23
Hi,

We have made a calculator that I have not seen anywhere.
The problem with the calculators is that if you have mixed rigs, eg 5 1060 rigs + 5 db rx 570 rigs, you have to separate separately what you should be mining with them.
We have solved this one at the same time.

So put the rigs in one place and show you which one is worth to ride and the two profits in each one.

Look useful: https: //bitverzo.com/mining/allgpu

And of course, share your comments Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003
any solution for this?

It is clearly written: not enough memory. You need to increase the virtual memory and it is desirable to add RAM. How much RAM is installed? You need to have at least 4 GB.

"To change the virtual memory settings, go to Start, Control Panel and click on System. Click on the Advanced tab and under the Performance box, click Settings. In Windows 7, you'll need to click on Advanced System Settings on the left side to bring up the System Properties dialog."
https://www.online-tech-tips.com/computer-tips/simple-ways-to-increase-your-computers-performace-configuring-the-paging-file/

4G ? where you get that from, i have a lot of computer with 2GB with 1 or 2 gpu
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
hi, my system is crashing every 37 minutes. i tried on 11.8 and 11.9 version. but it keeps crashing at 37 minutes every time. checked log for errors. but nothing mentioned.

i have attached some of the logs

https://ufile.io/0hiup

Does it always crash every 37 minutes? If so I am guessing that your system is suspending certain hardware or hibernating to save power.

Go to your power settings and disable everything from shutting off and set your CPU usage limit to 100%. I've had this happen also a few years ago and took a while to figure out, turns out it was just the system going into suspend mode. It was weird because it was always at the exact same interval.

Activity: 1414
Merit: 270
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
any solution for this?

Activity: 84
hi, my system is crashing every 37 minutes. i tried on 11.8 and 11.9 version. but it keeps crashing at 37 minutes every time. checked log for errors. but nothing mentioned.

i have attached some of the logs

https://ufile.io/0hiup

Activity: 251
Merit: 6
Do RTX cards work with this miner yet?

The answer is yes. 58 MHS @ 175W (70% pl).
Jump to: