Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 182. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 1
I've been using 11.9 on W10 for some time now and all has been fine.  I have 12 cards (7 AMD RX580's and 5 AMD RX570's) on an Asus B250 board with server PSU as well as a Corsair 850.  a couple of days back my hash rate went to near zero and I have just gone to inspect the rig and found all 12 cards are recognised by bios but Claymore 11.9 only recognises 7 (all 580's).  CPU is running fine and the PSU's are both still cranking and the cards are all lit up.  Further to this I'm getting a hash rate of 17 MHS per card give or take which is about half what I was getting before.  I have run a patch and re run new AMD software to see if that made a diff driver wise but no change.  Am I missing an update or anything obvious?  Cheers.
legendary
Activity: 1537
Merit: 1005
than continue to trust to whattomine and similar site calculators  Grin
my advice is to avoid them completely, especially when you have nVidias 1070/1080 & Ti series
try BIS (bismuth) - and than send me a little tnx  Wink

Pill hashrates were not included on purpose, cause this is not part of standard oc / bios mod, but maybe its time to rethink that.

Anyway its not that hard to include your own hashrates and save them as dataset Wink
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Some of my rigs has begun to close the miner right after the pool is defined. If i plug a screen/or dummy in the onbard GPU (and therefore enabling it) it work fine.

It even do it on my gamer PC with a screen connected to the GPU (GTX 1080ti) very annoying that i have to have a dummy in the onboard gpu giving me a screen i can't control.

I see it on Asus mb B250 mining exptert, Asus Strix Z370 and Asus Strix Z270 with diffrent CPUs, all with Nvidia GPU. Any suggestions to running without the dummy?

legendary
Activity: 1030
Merit: 1006
I am with 1 GPU  sapphire nitro plus rx 580 8gb
can someone help me with
-cclock -mclock -powlim -cvddc -mvddc
to get the best stable config ?

bios original or modified?

original

my rx 580 8gb is with micron

If you want to be a MINER (even with 1 gpu ) you have to  know:
1. how to mod bios
2. how to use miner, Claymore in this case
3. what to mine
4. how to cool your system
If you want to use it for gaming and MINE  "a little" - just it's not worth it. Each of these 4 need some serious googling and work.

Activity: 6
I am with 1 GPU  sapphire nitro plus rx 580 8gb
can someone help me with
-cclock -mclock -powlim -cvddc -mvddc
to get the best stable config ?

bios original or modified?

original

my rx 580 8gb is with micron
Activity: 154
Merit: 14

try BIS (bismuth) - and than send me a little tnx  Wink

I'm sorry for off-topic...
Can you give a little more information? Pool? miner? hashrate with 1070, 1080? Thanks

Yeah, there is no need to copy-paste their whole bitcointalk thread. I'm aware of it. I'm interested in first-hands experience of using bismuth pools and miners, as I read some of them are quite unstable and there is a significant discrepancy in reported hashrates: from 1200 to 1700 for a 1080ti.

lets talk about those details in the BIS ann cause dont wanna troll Claymores topic
I will just reply there
Activity: 239
Merit: 12

Can you give a little more information? Pool? miner? hashrate with 1070, 1080? Thanks

Yeah, there is no need to copy-paste their whole bitcointalk thread. I'm aware of it. I'm interested in first-hands experience of using bismuth pools and miners, as I read some of them are quite unstable and there is a significant discrepancy in reported hashrates: from 1200 to 1700 for a 1080ti.

◉  Resources

◉  Mining Pools & Mining Calculator

◉  Exchanges and Markets

◉  'How-To' Documentation
  • How to save your wallet private keys: Go To Page
  • How to send coins to Cryptopia exchange: Go To Page
  • How to install Bismuth on Linux machine: Go To Page
  • How to install Bismuth on macOS machine: Go To Page
  • How to install on an Ubuntu server 18.04: Go To Page
  • How to run a Bismuth Node & HyperNode: Go To Page

Activity: 239
Merit: 12

try BIS (bismuth) - and than send me a little tnx  Wink

Activity: 6
I didn't try to dual mining for a while, what coins are profitable these days as secondary?
You can try some days Electroneum (ETN)
ETN is basically constructed on its own chain of blocks that comes from bitcoin. It ambitions at shooting the mobile video games and on-line gambling market. presently, it is straightforward to apply cell gadgets for immediate transactions and smooth payments.

i want answer too, what coins are profitable these days as secondary?

For me is the most profitable now ETC, 2x P104-100 + 1060 6Gb Zotac (Micron) about 103 Mh/s and my profit is 4,5 ETC for month but i need a second coin for more profits  Smiley
Activity: 10
From a month ago all   R9 390's have hash rate  27Mh/s on Ethereum
I tried reinstall with win10 1709 and 15.12 amd drivers.... no change
When I switch to musiccoin everything is OK hash rate back to 31Mh/s
The only deference is EPOCH of the coins.
I have no idea Sad
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
My test:

GPU0 31.026 Mh/s, GPU1 50.040 Mh/s, GPU2 23.268 Mh/s

GPU0: RX 580 6gb (samsung)
GPU1: 1080ti - with ETH pill
GPU2: 1060 6gb - the weakest result of this GPU

heu 580 with 6gb ? i was not aware that 6G card exist by amd or you just made a mistake ?

oops, sorry made a mistake, of course 8 GB. Sealed, by the way this map is my favorite!
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003
My test:

heu 580 with 6gb ? i was not aware that 6G card exist by amd or you just made a mistake ?
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
My test:

legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
I didn't try to dual mining for a while, what coins are profitable these days as secondary?
ETN is basically constructed on its own chain of blocks that comes from bitcoin. It ambitions at shooting the mobile video games and on-line gambling market. presently, it is straightforward to apply cell gadgets for immediate transactions and smooth payments.

- ETN is not dual-mineable along with Ethash.
- ETN uses Cryptonight algorithm, not Ethash.
- You're way off-topic with rest of your text (and why are you quoting a post which is so old?)

~snip~

Reported.
copper member
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
legendary
Hi,

thanks for this soft, perfect.

I've a question. With 4 GTX570 4gb Nitro + Ellesmere how i can up the Hashrate ? 13.7Mh/s for the moment.

thx

Hi.
Best way to increase hashrate is to mod bios on your gpus and then overclock memory, underclock core, and undervolt both memory and core to decrease power consumption.
This is a really good tutorial (https://mining.help/) and it will help you understand which necessary steps you need to take to get the most out of your gpus.

In the guide provided, take note of the driver portion

this  "Mining(Compute) Driver Mode"

Basically, normal Hash on Rx570 not modded is above 20+ Mh/s

modded will be around 29+ Mh/s

it s confusing what he wrote  you sure it s rx570 he is talking about because i sow   4 GTX570
but i guess a gtx570 doesn't have 4g of memory  that is an old gpu

but if i remember rx570 does around 22 at stock   so how does he get a speed of an rx560?
legendary
Claymore 12 release.
https://mega.nz/#F!7yAx0KLT!-z171wiLE1pyTo1Pr0Xrsg

VIRUS, DONT DOWNLOAD
Huh

wtf  he need a ban for his name, fucking shit,

and someone break his leg  for posting this link
dam if i was claymore i would engage someone to track and find him and at lease break him a leg, so he learn
Activity: 1
Jump to: