Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 179. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 14

I see where is your problem
if the cards are modded you have to use the blockchain driver, not the last one

That's just a total BS - stop trolling the guy. Don't use blockchain driver - it's buggy. Use one of the recent drivers (it's never a good idea to use THE most recent one).

But that's really funny that @Hoemas has RX570 and gpu-z shows RX 580. Was it the same before modding bios and patching? I wonder if it's the driver patcher glitch Huh Two things I could think of regarding low hash rate (given that compute mode is "on"): 1. Not enough power, 2. you screwed up during bios mod. Flash the original bios back and start from there.... see if the cards behave as they should

I'm not trolling here anyone...
is how I am setting up my GPUs - AMD ofcourse

If they are bios modded (pached and so on) I am using the blockchain driver
If they are stock bios, than through the AMD global settings I put them one by one in the "compute mode" and use the last stable driver

and have no problem at all

maybe can be a virtual memory issue, this could be also a questionmark
Activity: 239
Merit: 12

That's just a total BS - stop trolling the guy. Don't use blockchain driver - it's buggy. Use one of the recent drivers (it's never a good idea to use THE most recent one).

But that's really funny that @Hoemas has RX570 and gpu-z shows RX 580. Was it the same before modding bios and patching? I wonder if it's the driver patcher glitch Huh Two things I could think of regarding low hash rate (given that compute mode is "on"): 1. Not enough power, 2. you screwed up during bios mod. Flash the original bios back and start from there.... see if the cards behave as they should

do you have the GPUz installed on your PC? to see if both cards are bios modded, cause I think that you have only one modded

Yes i have what do you want ?  it's all the same

And why i've nothing at my wallet (MEW) after 10 days of mining ?

EDIT: first paiement 0.1ETH 10 hours ago

use the DDU to uninstall the drivers and isntall this https://support.amd.com/en-us/kb-articles/Pages/Radeon-Software-Crimson-ReLive-Edition-Beta-for-Blockchain-Compute-Release-Notes.aspx

hope that will help

Wink
Activity: 27
Merit: 0

do you have the GPUz installed on your PC? to see if both cards are bios modded, cause I think that you have only one modded
[/quote]

Yes i have what do you want ?  it's all the same

http://gpuz.techpowerup.com/18/10/23/p96.png

And why i've nothing at my wallet (MEW) after 10 days of mining ?

EDIT: first paiement 0.1ETH 10 hours ago
Activity: 47
Some of my rigs has begun to close the miner right after the pool is defined. If i plug a screen/or dummy in the onbard GPU (and therefore enabling it) it work fine.

It even do it on my gamer PC with a screen connected to the GPU (GTX 1080ti) very annoying that i have to have a dummy in the onboard gpu giving me a screen i can't control.

I see it on Asus mb B250 mining exptert, Asus Strix Z370 and Asus Strix Z270 with diffrent CPUs, all with Nvidia GPU. Any suggestions to running without the dummy?

Try to set "max performance" in "Intel(R) Graphic Power Plan ..." @ Power Option...Advanced settings

It already is.

Download and install the latest driver for the Intel onboard GPU.

THANK YOU! it worked like a charm Smiley
Activity: 1680
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
are both cards bios modded or not, what drivers are you using and please, copypaste here the bat file into the

Code:
cmd /K start /B EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool eu.sparkpool.com:3333 -ewal 0xd79745d8e38d6cE337956a7c57f7C9d343ae7057 -eworker NOM_DU_WORKER -epsw x
pause

Yes modded with ATIFlash_284 and PolarisBiosEditorMaster

pilote: 24.20.11016.4

bios is BIOS Part Number
113-2E366FU-O53

Core Clock
1340 MHz

Sorry if this was already suggested, I didn't go back. But you have Compute mode turned on?  Usually that's the culprit for those low MH you are showing.

I won't help, cause compute mode "on" has to be set for the not bios modded gpus
try to use a different pci-e slot on your motherboard
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Sorry if this was already suggested, I didn't go back. But you have Compute mode turned on?  Usually that's the culprit for those low MH you are showing.

are both cards bios modded or not, what drivers are you using and please, copypaste here the bat file into the

Code:
cmd /K start /B EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool eu.sparkpool.com:3333 -ewal 0xd79745d8e38d6cE337956a7c57f7C9d343ae7057 -eworker NOM_DU_WORKER -epsw x
pause

bios is BIOS Part Number
113-2E366FU-O53

Core Clock
1340 MHz

Code:
pause

bios is BIOS Part Number
113-2E366FU-O53

Core Clock
1340 MHz

Activity: 1680
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
Hi,

Thanks at all for your fast response at the page 1254 !!

I have followed the tuto on https://mining.help/ but on one GPU i've 22.6mh/s and other 15mh/s

Claymore says that i've RX580
Device Manager says the i've RX580

But it's new GC (bought in February) SAPPHIRE NITRO+ RADEON RX570 4GB GDDR5 (Elpida) factory Overclock
(Ellesmere)

Huh

Code:
Hi,

Thanks at all for your fast response at the page 1254 !!

I have followed the tuto on https://mining.help/ but on one GPU i've 22.6mh/s and other 15mh/s

Claymore says that i've RX580
Device Manager says the i've RX580

But it's new GC (bought in February) SAPPHIRE NITRO+ RADEON RX570 4GB GDDR5 (Elpida) factory Overclock
(Ellesmere)

Huh

Activity: 61
Merit: 2
sorry to ask it again, but it seems there was no answer yet.

Is there a way to disable output buffering of claymore miner - any parameter for it? we are currently not able to get realtime output from claymore because of it. thanks
Activity: 8
read the fucking manual ))) -di 3456

Thanks, was wrong =D I supposes that I remember full manual and make this mistake :-)
Activity: 2
Activity: 82
Merit: 3
Some of my rigs has begun to close the miner right after the pool is defined. If i plug a screen/or dummy in the onbard GPU (and therefore enabling it) it work fine.

It even do it on my gamer PC with a screen connected to the GPU (GTX 1080ti) very annoying that i have to have a dummy in the onboard gpu giving me a screen i can't control.

I see it on Asus mb B250 mining exptert, Asus Strix Z370 and Asus Strix Z270 with diffrent CPUs, all with Nvidia GPU. Any suggestions to running without the dummy?

Try to set "max performance" in "Intel(R) Graphic Power Plan ..." @ Power Option...Advanced settings

It already is.

Download and install the latest driver for the Intel onboard GPU.
Activity: 12
Hi guys,

Which driver version is good for windows 10, v.1809. I have a rig with 6 RX580. Thank you. sorry if the question was asked before. I havent checked the topic for 7-8 months.
legendary
Activity: 1510
Merit: 1003
Hi

I have a 3 Vega (GPU 0,1,2) and 4 1080Ti (GPU 3,4,5,6) in one system. I use -di 3,4,5,6 option but miner starts to mine on 5 cards (0,3,4,5,6).

What I do wrong?

read the fucking manual ))) -di 3456
legendary
Activity: 1184
Merit: 1017
claymore are you planning a miner for X22i algorithm?
Activity: 169
Merit: 1
hey, can we ask for update for SIA fork and ubiq fork?

thanks
Activity: 8
Hi

I have a 3 Vega (GPU 0,1,2) and 4 1080Ti (GPU 3,4,5,6) in one system. I use -di 3,4,5,6 option but miner starts to mine on 5 cards (0,3,4,5,6).

What I do wrong?

Code:
Check and remove old log files...
args: -epool eu1.ethermine.org:14444 -ewal [wallet] -eworker [worker] -epsw x -esm 0,0 -etha 0,0 -ethi 8,8,8,8 -di 3,4,5,6 -gser 2 -dpool [pool] -dwal [wallet] -dcoin sia -dcri 20,20 -mode 1 -tt 1 -ttdcr 60 -ttli 70 -tstop 80,80 -cclock 0,0 -mclock 0,0 -mport 3333 -dbg 1

ЙHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH»
є                Claymore's Dual GPU Miner - v11.9               є
є              ETH + DCR/SIA/LBC/PASC/BLAKE2S/KECCAK             є
ИHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHj

b597
You enabled full remote management, but did not specify -mpsw option to protect it by password, please do it, otherwise you can be attacked if you share remote management port to internet! Or use negative -mport value to enable read-only remote management mode, see Readme for details.
ETH: 18 pools are specified
Main Ethereum pool is eu1.ethermine.org:14444
OpenCL platform: NVIDIA CUDA
OpenCL platform: AMD Accelerated Parallel Processing
OpenCL initializing...

AMD Cards available: 3
GPU #0: gfx901 (Radeon RX Vega), 8176 MB available, 64 compute units (pci bus 11:0:0)
GPU #0 recognized as Vega
POOL/SOLO version
Platform: Windows
start building OpenCL program for GPU 0...
done
GPU #0: algorithm ASM 1
CUDA initializing...

NVIDIA Cards available: 4
CUDA Driver Version/Runtime Version: 10.0/8.0
GPU #1: GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, 11264 MB available, 28 compute units, capability: 6.1  (pci bus 2:0:0)
GPU #2: GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, 11264 MB available, 28 compute units, capability: 6.1  (pci bus 3:0:0)
GPU #3: GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, 11264 MB available, 28 compute units, capability: 6.1  (pci bus 4:0:0)
GPU #4: GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, 11264 MB available, 28 compute units, capability: 6.1  (pci bus 18:0:0)
Total cards: 5
NVML version: 10.416.34
SSL: Imported 25 certificates from local storage
Jump to: