Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 186. (Read 6590565 times)

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1429
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
how to set claymore to choose next available servers, when primary server is down?
for instance if us server is down, it will automatically changes to europe server. And after us server is up, it will go back to us server.

FAILOVER

Use "epools.txt" and "dpools.txt" files to specify additional pools.
These files have text format, one pool per line. Every pool has 3 connection attempts.
Miner disconnects automatically if pool does not send new jobs for a long time or if pool rejects too many shares.
Pool specified in the command line is "main" pool, miner will try to return to it every 30 minutes if it has to use some different pool from the list.
If no pool was specified in the command line then first pool in the failover pools list is main pool.
You can change 30 minutes time period to some different value with "-ftime" option, or use "-ftime 0" to disable switching to main pool.

Is it normal that so many viruses have found?

This is normal, several antivirus programs detect it as a virus.
Activity: 452
Merit: 256
I downloaded the version from here https://mega.nz/#F!O4YA2JgD!n2b4iSHQDruEsYUvTQP5_w  this Claymore's Dual Ethereum+Decred_Siacoin_Lbry_Pascal_Blake2s_Keccak AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v11.9 - Catalyst 15.12-18.x - CUDA 8.0_9.1_7.5_6.5.zip and checked virustotal - https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/7882a58b5c70961e91494068dfc592a27cc2af7bccbed1e47881ada5cb25b288/detection

Is it normal that so many viruses have found?

legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003
hey i have an other problem with all my nvidia ring  and msi afterburner

msi after burner has a bug ?   the max temp limit does not work , it s on 72°c  in afternoon but when it s hot some gpu goes to 90°

it s working fine on the amd

https://ibb.co/b0TBuz (pic)

Maybe try adding command -fanmin, -fanmax or -tt in your Claymore miner.
For example -tt 70 should set your target gpu temperature to 70°C.
Or even better, set fixed fan speed to e.g. 70% by adding command -tt -70
I know this works on AMD cards, but I am not sure it will work on nvidia, but you can try it out.

problem i use multipolminer and use more miners
Activity: 94
Merit: 1
Mining ETC with nvidia 3GB cards not possible anymore?
Then don't use Win10, the suggestion in the message is reasonable readable.  Wink
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Mining ETC with nvidia 3GB cards not possible anymore?

This is my .bat:
EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool etc-eu1.nanopool.org:19999 -ewal 0x9999999999.workername/[email protected] -epsw x -mode 1 -ftime 10
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Claymore + Cygwin or MSYS2 console case => much slower console output + no color supported.
Please fix this bug and thank you for this greate miner!!  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1030
Merit: 1006
Fellow users of Claymore, I need some help

I have 1 miner with 6x AMD RX580 mining on Linux Mint 18.3, Kernel 4.13.0-41, amdgpu-pro driver 17.50, Claymore 11.9

The miner is running stable 175Mhs but still need some fine tuning.

I have modified the BIOS of the RX580 to achieve near 30MHs just by copying the bootstraps. Did not change values on the voltage.

Since I am achieving 175MHs means I am close to the 180MHs that is the standard for these RX580. So the MHs is not the issue.

The issue (where I need help) is related with Claymore software:

1 - No matter what changes I do in Claymore parameters -cclock and -mclock it has no effect whatsoever on the mining hash that is constant at 175MHs. This is what I do not understand. It seems the miner Claymore has no control over the GPU's clocks (core and memory)

2 - When running same miner on Windows 10 Pro I can adjust power usage (undervolting) to reach less power consumption by using OverdriveNTool and adjust voltages for 800 and 875 thus running the miner at lower temperatures and lower power consumption. I was expecting reach the same good results by adjusting the Claymore parameters to -cdvvc=800 and -mdvvc=875 but it does not work. It seems the miner Claymore has no control over the GPUs voltage (core and memory)

Here is my start.sh:

#!/bin/bash
export GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT=100
./ethdcrminer64 -epool ssl://eu1.ethermine.org:5555 -ewal xxx -epsw x -eworker xxx -etha 2 -asm 1 -mode 1 -wd 1 -tt 65 -cclock 1150 -mclock 2030 -cvddc 800 -mvddc 875 -platform 1 -y 1

Unless I am forgetting to do some adjustment I am reaching the conclusion the Claymore software is useless to adjust clock and voltage on Linux. It seems that the parameters -cclock -mclock -cdvvc -mdvvc are useless on Linux. Can this conclusion be correct?

noticed that on Windows too, 18.5.2 driver. Maybe some drivers working some no? 
Activity: 25
Fellow users of Claymore, I need some help

I have 1 miner with 6x AMD RX580 mining on Linux Mint 18.3, Kernel 4.13.0-41, amdgpu-pro driver 17.50, Claymore 11.9

The miner is running stable 175Mhs but still need some fine tuning.

I have modified the BIOS of the RX580 to achieve near 30MHs just by copying the bootstraps. Did not change values on the voltage.

Since I am achieving 175MHs means I am close to the 180MHs that is the standard for these RX580. So the MHs is not the issue.

The issue (where I need help) is related with Claymore software:

1 - No matter what changes I do in Claymore parameters -cclock and -mclock it has no effect whatsoever on the mining hash that is constant at 175MHs. This is what I do not understand. It seems the miner Claymore has no control over the GPU's clocks (core and memory)

2 - When running same miner on Windows 10 Pro I can adjust power usage (undervolting) to reach less power consumption by using OverdriveNTool and adjust voltages for 800 and 875 thus running the miner at lower temperatures and lower power consumption. I was expecting reach the same good results by adjusting the Claymore parameters to -cdvvc=800 and -mdvvc=875 but it does not work. It seems the miner Claymore has no control over the GPUs voltage (core and memory)

Here is my start.sh:

#!/bin/bash
export GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT=100
./ethdcrminer64 -epool ssl://eu1.ethermine.org:5555 -ewal xxx -epsw x -eworker xxx -etha 2 -asm 1 -mode 1 -wd 1 -tt 65 -cclock 1150 -mclock 2030 -cvddc 800 -mvddc 875 -platform 1 -y 1

Unless I am forgetting to do some adjustment I am reaching the conclusion the Claymore software is useless to adjust clock and voltage on Linux. It seems that the parameters -cclock -mclock -cdvvc -mdvvc are useless on Linux. Can this conclusion be correct?

legendary
Activity: 1030
Merit: 1006

msi after burner has a bug ?   the max temp limit does not work , it s on 72°c  in afternoon but when it s hot some gpu goes to 90°

I know this works on AMD cards, but I am not sure it will work on nvidia, but you can try it out.
Or try older driver, dating as AB...
Activity: 150
Merit: 3

legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
I have installed latest nvidia driver  411.63  and minet stopped working.how to fix that ?

Seems like your new driver ain't capable of running the miner. Roll-back to the previous driver or uninstall the newly installed driver and install again the previous one.
Activity: 73
I have installed latest nvidia driver  411.63  and minet stopped working.how to fix that ?
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
anyone here using MSI Armor 570 8GB not bios modded, with the lastest driver and compute mode on?

Yes...?
Activity: 32
why is everyone thinking 20XX series will mine better? Drivers will be new and unpolished, but more importantly, wasn't there some hashing advantage to using GDDR5 like in the 1070 series? or am I missing something? Dollar per MH/s the 10XX series seems to be the way to go...
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003

Activity: 154
Merit: 14
anyone here using MSI Armor 570 8GB not bios modded, with the lastest driver and compute mode on?
Activity: 55
Any one, need help

Amd openCl platform not found
No Nvidia cuda gpus detected
No amd open cl ar nvidia cuda gpus found, exit

Just over night happen

Any problems related to a driver, the gpus are not being detected.
it's just windows updated ( cumulative one ). DDU etc...

If you updated to 1803 you need to roll back. This has been discussed earlier in the forum.

you do not need to roll back any more, just after the update use DDU and then install latest AMD drivers, it works fine now
You don't need to roll back, just DDU and reinstall the drivers

What version Radeon drivers are you using?
Activity: 72
Any one, need help

Amd openCl platform not found
No Nvidia cuda gpus detected
No amd open cl ar nvidia cuda gpus found, exit

Just over night happen

Any problems related to a driver, the gpus are not being detected.
it's just windows updated ( cumulative one ). DDU etc...

If you updated to 1803 you need to roll back. This has been discussed earlier in the forum.

you do not need to roll back any more, just after the update use DDU and then install latest AMD drivers, it works fine now
You don't need to roll back, just DDU and reinstall the drivers
Activity: 16
Jump to: