Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 184. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I am with 1 GPU  sapphire nitro plus rx 580 8gb
can someone help me with
-cclock -mclock -powlim -cvddc -mvddc
to get the best stable config ?
Activity: 232
Merit: 24
11.9 is the last version, no new versions are planned.

Troll detected Smiley

Dear Claymore, are you planing to update your miner or shall the Ethereum GPU miners should just give up to the ASICs?
Can you please let us know if you're planning to work on an improved miner for the Nvidia 20-series with CUDA10 and GDDR6? It might have hidden potential which can reduce the gap between ASICs and GPUs for Ethash.

Also, in case you continue with a newer version, are you planning to support dual mining with HEX algo? You supported Keccak and for some time it was profitable to mine ETH+XDNA, but Keccak is not a GPU algo anymore and XDNA moved to a hashing algo of their own named HEX. Any chance your new miner can support it?
Hi, I am a new. I use this tutorial
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMG98V6DPoU
When i start the .BAT file a DOS window opens like in your video, it take a minute or two do some work and then just closes. Any idea why that happens?

can you send here your bat file config and some screenshots of your cmd running
cause, it can be that your hardware is not compatible with your settings, so You have to reduce the clocks, this can be an answer...

Sure

https://files.fm/u/ucyckzxx

first of all, download the last version (v11.9)
how many GPUs do you have, and what model?

1 gpu sapphire nitro plus rx 580 8gb

When i start the .BAT file a DOS window opens like in your video, it take a minute or two do some work and then just closes. Any idea why that happens?

What is your mining setup and do you get any error before miner closes?
You should provide more informations so other users can try to help you.

1 gpu sapphire nitro plus rx 580 8gb
  x470 gaming pro
  16 ram ddr4

Edit: My problem was because I didn't use the lasterst version. Now is solved. Thank you guys.
Activity: 154
Merit: 14

cause, it can be that your hardware is not compatible with your settings, so You have to reduce the clocks, this can be an answer...

Sure

first of all, download the last version (v11.9)
how many GPUs do you have, and what model?

Sure

legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

Seems like your application's crashing. Make sure:

-there's a bigger GPU temperature value restriction set, sometimes <80 degrees restriction can cause the crash of GPU-load application.

-you've proper GPU drivers installed, and if you think everything's fine, I'd suggest you to uninstall the drivers and then install them again. That just might help.

~snip~

Nice to see Claymore's still keeping an eye on this thread! This miner still works out better than most, and I seriously hope that it'll continue to get further updates in future.
Activity: 150
Merit: 3

What is your mining setup and do you get any error before miner closes?
You should provide more informations so other users can try to help you.
Activity: 34
Merit: 1
absolutely true STOUKI, not looked so much at them other the function on the specific :-P i sure will correct my bat abit now though ;-) thnx
Activity: 2142
Merit: 353
Xtreme Monster
[log]

04:39:29:531   b04   Pool certificate validation failed, error #20. You can disable certificate checking with "-checkcert 0" option.
04:39:29:532   b04   ETH: Stratum - Cannot connect to us1.ethermine.org:5555

[/log]

Claymore why did this happen? others miners are working without any problem with ssl on, same address, my friend had to put -checkcert 0 but why suddenly it stopped working? SSL issue should have being on all and not in only one computer.

It means that some certificate that is required to check remote certificate was not found in the local certificate store. If you want to know more details please google about local certificate store and how certificate checking works. Error #20 here means "X509_V_ERR_UNABLE_TO_GET_ISSUER_CERT_LOCALLY" error that was returned by OpenSSL library. If you don't want to learn it deeply, just use "-checkcert 0" if default value does not work.

Thanks for the reply, I just found it strange it was only in one computer, something may have happened on the local computer which is not recognizing that ssl is certified, yes -checkcert  is much better than another windows 10 installation.
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325
Miners developer
[log]

04:39:29:531   b04   Pool certificate validation failed, error #20. You can disable certificate checking with "-checkcert 0" option.

[/log]

Claymore why did this happen? others miners are working without any problem with ssl on, same address, my friend had to put -checkcert 0 but why suddenly it stopped working? SSL issue should have being on all and not in only one computer.

It means that some certificate that is required to check remote certificate was not found in the local certificate store. If you want to know more details please google about local certificate store and how certificate checking works. Error #20 here means "X509_V_ERR_UNABLE_TO_GET_ISSUER_CERT_LOCALLY" error that was returned by OpenSSL library. If you don't want to learn it deeply, just use "-checkcert 0" if default value does not work.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 353
Xtreme Monster
[log]

[/log]

Activity: 30
Raske, try this, with amd driver 18-5-1 i never have problems, remember to put in ur walletadress and rigname and  adjust conf to as many cards u got in rig:
 i use this line in claymore:

setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool eu1.ethermine.org:14444 -ewal xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.RX580_1st_rig -showdiff 1 -epsw x -asm 1 -estale 1 -mode 1 -minspeed -175 -ftime 10 -gser 2 -eres 2 -wd 1 -allpools 1 -tstop 70 -tt 63 -ttli 73 -fanmin 50 -dbg 1 -fanmax 100 -etha 0 -cclock 1200,1200,1200,1200,1200,1200 -mclock 2195,2195,2195,2195,2195,2195 -cvddc 850,850,850,850,850,850 -mvddc 900,900,900,900,900,900 -r 60

i never use afterburner or any such prog. but i use amd compute mode and all cards have 1click bios mod

hope its helpful B-)

Observation:

You set -tstop 70 that means the miner will stop when temperatures reach 70, maybe add a -tstart 60 also to start mining again when temperatures reach 60? Also you specify -ttli 73 that will decrease mining intensity when temperatures reach 73, but you set -tstop 70 so it will never reach 73...

This is just an observation and I'm not saying it should be done like that or anything.

Thank you for posting your .bat file info.
Raske, try this, with amd driver 18-5-1 i never have problems, remember to put in ur walletadress and rigname and  adjust conf to as many cards u got in rig:

EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool eu1.ethermine.org:14444 -ewal xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.RX580_1st_rig -showdiff 1 -epsw x -asm 1 -estale 1 -mode 1 -minspeed -175 -ftime 10 -gser 2 -eres 2 -wd 1 -allpools 1 -tstop 70 -tt 63 -ttli 73 -fanmin 50 -dbg 1 -fanmax 100 -etha 0 -cclock 1200,1200,1200,1200,1200,1200 -mclock 2195,2195,2195,2195,2195,2195 -cvddc 850,850,850,850,850,850 -mvddc 900,900,900,900,900,900 -r 60

i never use afterburner or any such prog. but i use amd compute mode and all cards have 1click bios mod

hope its helpful B-)

merited, tnx mate :-)
a stable 30,1 mhs

now I am waiting for the new SC dual, maybe I will dualmine that :-)
Activity: 736
Merit: 262
Me, Myself & I
Eagerly waiting for ProgPOW inclusion in this miner. I gave up from unstable ProgPOW ethminer for now.  Undecided
Activity: 34

hope its helpful B-)
Activity: 1680
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
yo wtf. downloading 11.9 on mega and it's corrupt. cant use google..  uhmmmm whats up?

wont unzip. redownloaded like 5 times. older versions are ok.

is it just me or?
can some one check the windows download zip on mega.

works fine for me.
maybe it's something with your antivirus?

it should be something related to your antivirus or something regarding the PC security...
download it on some other PC or just deactivate the antivirus just to unzip the file than activate it again
Activity: 69
yo wtf. downloading 11.9 on mega and it's corrupt. cant use google..  uhmmmm whats up?

wont unzip. redownloaded like 5 times. older versions are ok.

is it just me or?
can some one check the windows download zip on mega.

works fine for me.
maybe it's something with your antivirus?
Activity: 357
Merit: 26

Seems like Sia is going to get back into GPU-mining game, nice! Smiley

well, there will be lot of Obelisks, that are the Sia ASICs that will mine SC, so, we have to wait for a 10x price spike to see daggerhashimoto + SC in dual profitable again
this fork is only a doorstop for all asics that are not "Obelisk"

Yeah, but they haven't shipped Obelisks in volume yet, so in the early days might be worth dual-mining. Obvs once there's asic in volume then there's no point, but that was the reason I asked - there might be a small window of opportunity, if Claymore can update.
Jump to: